Jealous Lee and Cho

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was walking happily in the corridor. He doesn't know why but he's really happy today. Maybe because his credit cards will not be cut or he spent some quality time with Seohyun earlier that day. Kyuhyun turned around the corner and his genuine and happy smile turned into frown. Seohyun was with an unknown and unpopular guy (probably because Kyuhyun doesn't know him). Kyuhyun exhaled and approached Seohyun and the guy.


"Hi Seohyun!" Kyuhyun greeted her, acting all nice and happy. "And hello........ Mystery Guy" Kyuhyun said as he turned to face the guy.


"Annyeong haseyo Kyuhyun-ssi." The guy bowed at Kyuhyun.


Kyuhyun watched him bowed at him. He doesn't like it at all. He's not even old to be bowed at.


"Kyuhyun-ssi. What are you doing here?" Seohyun asked Kyuhyun.


Kyuhyun  turned to look at Seohyun and replied, "Waiting for you. We're going to go home together, right?"


"Oh yeah!" Seohyun said.


"Uhm.. Seohyun. Who's he?" Kyuhyun asked, pointing his thumb on the guy's direction.


Seohyun pulled the guy by his arm and she smiled. "This is Yonghwa-ssi. My partner in Trigonometry." She introduced.


"We're actually planning for our project tomorrow." Seohyun added. Kyuhyun nodded his head as a sign that he understood. "Uh, Kyuhyun-ssi.."


"Hmm?"


"Can I come with Yonghwa-ssi instead?  Because we badly needs to finish our project right now. As in right now." Seohyun requested.


"Uhmm.." Kyuhyun scratched his head, thinking if he should let her go. 'Should I? Come on! She's not even your girlfriend so let her. You're not her boyfriend, Kyuhyun. What's your right to say no? Say yes.' He thought.


"No." 


"No? Why?" Seohyun asked disappointed. 


"You can just ask your friend to come over." Kyuhyun said, choking the word "friend" out.


Seohyun's eyes widened as wide as the milky way. Cho Kyuhyun never invites anyone over to his house except for his friends.  "Really? You sure?"


"What are you? unlimited text messaging? Need to repeat it?" Kyuhyun asked annoyed.


"Arasso! Let's go!" Seohyun said as she pulled Kyuhyun and Yonghwa out the campus to the car.


 



"Dibi dibi dip! You lost!"


It was already 4 in the afternoon but Kibum hasn't left yet. He and Yoona were enjoying playing the game "Dibi Dibi Dip" and Yoona lost the last round. Kibum then wiped a pie cream on Yoona's face as a punishment.


"One more round! I need my revenge!" Yoona said determined on getting her revenge on Kibum.


"Fine!" Kibum accepted her challenge.


"Dibi Dibi---"


The game was interrupted when the door swung open revealing Donghae from work. Donghae looked at his wife, her face full of pie cream, and Kibum who has a little pie cream on his face. 'He's still here? At 4 pm?! When we were teens, he was never allowed to stay here this late..' He thought.


"Yoona!.. Kibum..." Donghae said. "you're syill here?"


"Ah yes.. Me and Yoona lost track of time while we were playing.." Kibum explained.


'Playing.. all day long?' He thought. "Ah.." He said. 


"Don't mind me, continue.." Donghae added. He left Yoona and Kibum at the living room as he walked upstairs to change his attire to his usual clothes. 'Does he think that he own this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter