Girls Bonding

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was driving in the car and Yoona was in the front seat. Mrs. Lee, Seohyun and Kyuhyun were all in the back seat.


"Tell me, Kyuhyun. How's your study?" Mrs. Lee asked.


"Uhm.. Its.. ba.. Its.. great!" Kyuhyun lied. Why does auntie have to ask that? 


"Good. Good then!" Mrs. Lee  complimented. 


Suddenly, Donghae started laughing for no reason.


"Lee Donghae, why are you laughing? Your wife is here." Mrs. Lee scolded Donghae.


"Oh, omma.. if you only knew how good Kyuhyun is doing.." Donghae said sarcastically and Kyuhyun glared at him.


"Wae? What's wrong?" Mrs. Lee asked curiously as soon as she saw Kyuhyun glaring at her son."Yoona.." Mrs. lee looked at Yoona with her eyes seems to be begging her to tell her the truth.


"Well, omma. To be honest. Kyuhyun is not really doing great in school." Yoona admitted. "My sister, Seohyun, is tutoring him in Math."


Mrs. Lee looked at the girl with an eyeglass on, no make up at all and her hair tied in a bun. "Seohyun, ne?" Seohyun nodded.


"Does Kyuhyun catch up easily with the lessons?" Mrs. Lee asked.


Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun who was begging her to lie or not to tell the truth that he's not listening to almost all the lessons. Seohyun gulped. She never lie. God knows it.


"Y-y-yes.. He's catching up pretty fast." Seohyun lied. I can't believe I lied. I lied for the first time just for Kyuhyun.. She thought.


"That's great then.." Mrs. Lee said.


Donghae parked the car in front of the mansion. He opened the door for his wife and for his mom. They entered the mansion and was greeted by all the maids.


"Welcome back Madam Lee." The maids  greeted with their heads bowed down.


Mrs. Lee smiled and motioned them to go back on what they were doing before she came in.


"Yoona, Seohyun." Mrs. Lee called the sisters.


"Ne omma?" Yoona asked. "You need something?"


Mrs. Lee smiled. "I want to have a girl bonding with you and your sister. So I could know more about you as my daughter-in-law."


Yoona looked at Donghae who was just 3 meters away from their position. Donghae nodded as a sign of approval.


"Sure, omma." Yoona agreed.


Mrs. Lee smiled again. "Ahjumma Kim, can you please tell my driver to prepare. We're going to the mall."


Ahjumma Kim quickly nodded and did her order. She went back from where Mrs. Lee's driver was and told her that they can now leave.


"Yoona, Seohyun, shall we go?" Mrs. Lee asked and Yoona nodded.


"Uhm.. Mrs. Lee, why do I have to come? I think you'll only need unnie." Seohyun asked.


"Seohyun, you have to come. I have to know the family of my son's wife. And you're her sister right?" Mrs. Lee replied.


They all sat in the backseat while Mrs. Lee's driver drove them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter