Rebellious Maknae

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was so obvious that there was no need for any explanations, and so, without letting the boys explain – or rather ‘lie’ – the girls left with no other words uttered.

Sehun gave his hyungs a look of despair, as the boys didn’t seem to care.

“Who needs them anyway?” Kris stated and then marching off to his room, obviously infuriated.

You do, hyung. Sehun thought, the smile that Krystal had plastered on his face had flipped upside down into a frown. Stop lying to yourselves.

“How do we know they still care anyways?” Kai questioned, “Who knows, maybe they only remembered us just now?”

“Yeah!” Chen agreed.

“You’re not making things any better, you know,” Xiumin commented.

 

 

Kris reached his room and it looked as if steam was coming out of his ears. He paced around his room endlessly as he thought to himself. He panted as he stared into his clear white wall with hard closed fists. Like I care if they’re gone, even her. I don’t need her. His eyes slowly made its way down to the floor, his breathing slowed and his fists loosened. You do, Wu Yi Fan. Who are you kidding, you idiot?

Kris ruffled his hair abruptly, not knowing what to do. He himself – and the other members – does not know where the problem started. They have no idea how they started acting like that again.

 

“Ahhh, jinjja,” Chen let out, obviously annoyed, “Can’t we get at least a normal life for at least a week?!” He yelled, “Our rest only started last week and then this problem comes!”

“Chen, they’re your girlfriends,” Xiumin stated, “Even if you’re tired, you’re meant to call them at least once every few days. Don’t you remember the first few weeks when we got back? You called them every night even if you’re tired; even if you eventually fall asleep,” he continued, “It makes them feel that you really care.”

“If that was the case, then why don’t they understand?!”

“Chen… it’s been almost four months since you last talked to them,” Xiumin replied, “It would take an idiot not to realize celebrities can’t not have any free time for that long, and these girls are smarter than most people. It’s not that hard to notice you’re not trying anymore.”

“Whatever… girls are so complicated,” With that, Chen marched to his room. Xiumin let out a deep sigh as he watched Chen bang his door closed with no words said. This is why I chose not to be romantically involved with any girls yet.

Chen jumped onto his bed, fuming with anger. Like Kris, his hands formed fists as he stared into the ceiling of his room. He had never been this angry before, but he was sure he encountered bigger problems but never been unable to control himself to get that mad.

It was then that he realized… all this time, during those problems, Tiffany was there… beside him, supporting him, making his bad days brighter with her eyesmile… it was Tiffany that made him calm down during those times… and that he got that mad because Tiffany was gone.

 

 

Unlike Chen and Kris, Lay stayed quiet and just walked to his room while the tears were only threatening to escape. Once he reached his room, he closed the door shut, leaned on it and slowly… he sank to the ground as the tears came strolling down his cheeks and onto his shirt.

Straightaway, he knew his mistake – their mistake – and did not think twice to argue. They were the ones at fault; the girls had every right to be upset. Yuri didn’t say anything during their argument, and Lay knew that a quiet Yuri meant an angry Yuri.

Lay then thought back to everything – from when they went back to Seoul for their comeback to when they returned to their usual selves. Every night after long days of performing and attending events, Lay would still call Yuri at night. He would hear her voice that sounded as if she just woke up, but just that already took away the exhaustion he gained that day. They would only talk for at least five minutes about how their day went, and how much they love and miss each other before Lay’s voice slowly fades and he drifts off to sleep.

During those calls, Lay had this feeling that he was making sure Yuri knew how much he cares for her, how much he loves her and how much he’s trying to make the relationship work out. However, after being bombarded with schedules and being away from her for so long that sometimes even her name doesn’t even cross his mind anymore had changed him back to the jerk she used to know.

 

 

Kai and Tao returned to their video game, but it was very easy to notice their minds were somewhere else as their characters kept on dying after the two idiots lead them to the enemy’s lair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter