Ready for first day of class...ver excited...

Love, Friendship, and Family

They bought a house near their school and as what they have expected their parents provided them 5 security guards. They all just agreed since they are all girls living in the apartment they did not ask any maids since they want to be responsible and want to do some chores on their own. Their house is really big. It has 5 bedrooms; the extra bedroom is for their guest who wants to sleep in their apartment. Each bedroom has bathroom. There is a garden outside and it has also a swimming pool. Once you enter the house you can see 2 living rooms; the first living room is where they receive their guests and the second living room is where the girls will enjoy there past time like watching movies, play some games and many more. There is a way going to their dining room and kitchen. The kitchen and the dinning room is divided by a counter.

*pring pring pring pring*(alarm clock)

Selina: (turn off the alarm clock and get up from her bed) Yeah! It’s the first day of class. I’m so excited. I better wake them up to get them ready for the first day of class. (Walks out in her bedroom and went to Rainie’s room.)

At Rainie’s Bedroom

Selina: Hey! Wake up sleepy head. (Tickle Rainie)

Rainie: Stop it. I’m still sleepy and it is still early. Wake me up after 20 minutes. (Her eyes is still closed)

Selina: okay! You better wake up later or else I’ll strip you… (Imagine stripping Rainie and she laugh then went to Ella’s room)

Rainie: you laugh like a witch! (Sleeps again)

At Ella’s bedroom

Selina: Rise and shine darling!!! (Tickle Ella)

Ella: Wei! You’re disturbing my beauty sleep. It is still early. (Closed her eyes again)

Selina: Ella dear, you better wake up. (Open the curtains) you better cook for our breakfast. (Went to Ella’s bed)

Ella: (disturbed by the light coming from her window) why? Am I the only one here who knows how to cook? (Looks at her window) and you better close that curtain coz the sunlight really hurts my eyes. (Look at Selina)

Selina: No! I won’t. You better get up there if you don’t want to taste Hebe’s not so good food or if you don’t want to eat Rainie’s burnt food. And if you don’t want to see me burning the kitchen. (Crossed her arms and then smiled at Ella)

Ella: Fine! You won! (Hugs Selina)

Ella went to her bathroom and washes her face and went to the kitchen to cook for their breakfast. While Selina went to Hebe’s room.

At the kitchen…

Ella: what should I cook? (Talks to herself) Yeah! I’ll cook egg, bacon, ham, rice and toast some bread. I’ll make hot coffee for them..all of you must thank me…(smile) (Loves to talk by herself)

At Hebe’s bedroom…

Selina: Wakey wakey! Wake up Hebe dear. (Tickled Hebe)

Hebe: Wifey, its too early to wake up… (Looks at her watch) it is still 7:00 in the morning and as what I have remembered our first class will start at 10:00 am. (look at Selina who is sitting beside her) are you that excited for our first day in college? (raised he eyebrow)

Selina: Yes my Wifey, I’m excited. Very excited to see who will be my classmates and maybe one of my classmates would be as hot as Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. (day dreaming)

Hebe: Yeah Right! (no life…not excited) your always thinking about hot guys…hope you’ll find one. I just wish to see Arron. (sigh)

Selina: and you’re always thinking about your Arron. (Teased Hebe) and you better get up there and take a bath. (pat Hebe) Ella’s making our breakfast.

Hebe: really? Oh! I love her cook. (stand up and went to her bathroom)

Hebe takes a bath and Selina went again to Rainie’s room.

At Rainie’s room.

Selina: Oh! So you’re awake. You amazed me. (smile at Rainie)

Rainie: Yeah right. My alarm clock disturbed my sleep and my beautiful dream. (pout at Selina)

Selina: What is your dream?

Rainie: I dreamt about my prince charming. I will meet my prince charming today! (so happy)

Selina: okay…hope you will meet your prince charming…and mine too (day dreaming again)

Rainie: Hey! Stop day dreaming there. You better go to your room and take a bath. And prepare your things.

Selina: yah right! I totally forgot. I enjoyed waking all of you. I better go and take a bath. By the way, Ella’s making our breakfast…so you better also take a bath and prepare your things. See ya! (went out and went to her room)

Rainie: Oh! Ella’s making breakfast. I love her cook. I better go and take a bath.

Rainie and Selina take a bath and prepare their things for school. All of them love Ella’s cook. Well, she really cooks well.

At the Dinning room.

Ella: Oh! Hebe dear… you’re done preparing…come and eat your breakfast. (called Hebe)

Hebe went to the table. Hebe ate her breakfast and kept on praising Ella’s cook.

Hebe: Wifey Ella…you’re really good in cooking. You will be the best chef. (continue eating her breakfast)

Ella: alright! Stop talking and finish your food. (pat Hebe’s shoulder) I’ll better go to my room and take a bath and prepare my things. Tell Selina and Rainie to eat their breakfast.

Hebe: okay! (continues eating)

Ella takes a bath and prepares her things. After she’s done she went to the dining room and joined her beloved friends in eating breakfast. After eating breakfast, they clean the kitchen and the dining table and went off to their school.

At School…

Ella: Here we are!!! Whoa! Our school is really big.. . (look around…look at each building)

Rainie: really big…so, what now? What should we do? Are we going to part our ways here?

Hebe: yeah. I better go now to Photography building.

Ella: me too. Better go to Culinary Arts building. For sure I’ll find hard to look for my classroom.

Selina: me too. Excited to see my classmates. Better go to Fashion Designing building.

Rainie: okay. Let’s just meet after class in our house. I better go also in Business building…

S.H.E.R.: Bye!

They all went to their respective buildings….