i promise not to tell....

Love, Friendship, and Family

They all went to the beach and brought some foods with them.

Ella: wei! Lao po’s…lets go and swim…the water is tempting me to dive in…and the whit sand is so nice…

Selina: ok! Let’s go!

S.H.E.R.C takes off their cover ups and revealed their hot bodies wearing y bikinis. Ella’s bikini is black, Selina’s bikini is white, Hebe’s bikini is blue, Rainie’s bikini is yellow, and Charlene’s bikini is purple. The girls got hot bodies; they got great curves and flawless skin that made the guys look at them with their mouths wide open.

Jiro: (looked at Selina) whoa! She’s so…y…she’s like a goddess…

Chun: (looked at Ella) she’s so damn hot…

Calvin: (looked at Charlene) hmmm…yummy… (looked at Rainie) this girls never fails to amaze me…she’s really hot…and beautiful…

Arron: (looked at Hebe) she’s so pretty…y…

Mike: (looked at Charlene) I’ve seen her many times wearing bikini but this time she really look so hot, she’s so beautiful…I wonder why I didn’t notice her before…

Selina: hey! Guys! What are you looking at? Let’s go!

Rainie: yeah! Let’s enjoy the water…

Ella: let’s start our first day here with enjoyment…let’s go!

All of them went to the shore and enjoyed playing with the water. They played some games and eat some food once in a while.

Calvin: hey! I’ll go to the cottage first…I’m hungry again…

Charlene: me too…

All: okay (continue playing)

Calvin and Charlene went to the cottage and eat some foods that were prepared by Madame Ling.

Charlene: (eating) hmmm…Madame Ling is a good cook…it’s so delicious. (looked at Calvin) hey! Are you okay? Why are you not so participative in playing the games…?

Calvin: (eating) yeah! I’m not in the mood…thinking lots of things…

Charlene: really? Problems? Maybe I can help you… (stopped eating and smiled)

Calvin: (smiled at Charlene) you’re really nice…that’s why I like you…as a friend…anyway, thank you for concern…

Charlene: so, do you have some one in your heart?

Calvin: yes…but she doesn’t know that I like her…I treat her like a sister…I love teasing her just to see her smile or angry at me…I love it…actually its just lately that I realized…that I really like her…more than a friend…she makes my heart beat…

Charlene: really? How sweet…then, who is that lucky girl?

Calvin: actually…she’s not lucky to have me…I can’t continue loving her…

Charlene: what? Why? Why don’t you confess your feelings to her? Maybe she likes you too…

Calvin: I can’t…I’m already engaged…the girl is in Australia…still lying in the hospital…it was all my fault…(start crying) and now Ella is involved in this problem… (crying)

Charlene: what? Calvin…stop crying.. (hugged Calvin) tell me everything…I’m ready to listen…

Calvin: I trust you Charlene…please don’t tell Ella anything about this…

Charlene: I promise not to tell Ella about it…