yes...i love you...

Love, Friendship, and Family

They all went back to their respective rooms and take a rest. Rainie, Charlene, Jiro, Selina, are already asleep. Ella and Calvin are still chatting with each other while Arron went to Selina and Hebe’s room.

*knock, knock, knock* Hebe opened the door.

Hebe: hi! What are you doing here?

Arron: can I talk with you for a second? Can we stroll outside?

Hebe: oh! Sure…

Both of them went outside…while Ella and Calvin is still chatting with each other…

Calvin: mei…do you like someone?

Ella: yes (smiled) he’s really a good man Ge!

Calvin: really? Who is that lucky guy?

Ella: ummm…he’s Chun…I really like him…this is the first time I feel this way…

Calvin: oh…Chun…he’s really a good man…does he like you?

Ella: I don’t know…he didn’t tell me…but he really care about me…ummm…I hope he like me too… (smile)

Calvin: I see…just treasure every moment you right now mei…be happy…enjoy this kind of life…ummm… take good care of your hear mei…

Ella: whoa! Ge! You’re so sweet (hug Calvin) don’t worry Ge…I’ll be fine…I know how to handle myself…

Calvin: okay…I’m always here for you mei… (kissed Ella’s forehead)

Ella: how about you Ge? I haven’t heard you have a stable relationship with your girlfriends…you always hurt them…

Calvin: it’s not like that mei…it’s just those girls are not meant for me… (smiled) that time, I haven’t found the girl who would make my heart beat…and could make me feel like I’m in heaven with her…

Ella: until now? You haven’t found one?

Calvin: I have…actually you know her…

Ella: really? Who is she?

Calvin: one of your lao po’s… Rainie…

Ella: really? Whoa! That’s great! I’m so happy…then you go, and tell her your feeling towards her…but don’t you ever dare hurt her…

Calvin: that’s what I’m afraid of…I don’t want to hurt her…so, I won’t confess my feelings to her…we’re better of friends…

Ella: huh? Why? I don’t understand…just don’t hurt her…she might have some feelings towards you…then, you could be a couple…that’s really great!!!

Calvin: you’ll understand someday…you better sleep now…

Ella: Ge! Tell me… (hug Calvin)

Calvin: no…you go sleep…I’ll sleep now…

Ella: fine…I won’t force you… good night Ge!

Calvin: good night…

Calvin and Ella were already asleep, only Arron and Hebe were wide awake. They were strolling around the rest house and went to the beach and decided to stay in the cottage and talk…

Hebe: whoa! It’s so nice here…look! (raised her hand and point at the stars) there are so many stars…it’s so nice…I should take some picture of it…to bad I didn’t bring my camera…

Arron: its okay, we can go back here in the other night to take a picture of it…

Hebe: yeah! Anyway, I have a plan about our project…I’ll take a picture of the sunrise or sunset then you will also paint it…then I’ll invite Jiro and Selina for our props…what do you think? (smile)

Arron: hmmm…that’s a good idea! So the picture would be like…there is a lover who are seating in the seashore while looking at the sunset or sunrise…am I right?

Hebe: yes…you got it! (smiled at Arron)

Arron: then I’ll tell Jiro about it or I’ll just wake him up early in the morning…and tell him about it…

Hebe: okay…I’ll tell Selina too… (smiled at Arron)

Arron: okay…ummmm…Hebe…(looked at Hebe)

Hebe: what is it? (looked at Arron)

Arron: ummm…I think…I think this is the right time…I don’t want to be coward anymore…

Hebe: what are you talking about?

Arron: Hebe…I like you…I really really like you…will you be my girlfriend?

Hebe: (smiled at Arron) yes…yes Arron… (hug Arron) I have been waiting for this moment to happen…

Arron: (hug Hebe) I’m sorry for letting you wait for this long…

Hebe: (still hugging) it’s okay… (smiled)

Arron: (still hugging) I love you… I love you Hebe… (Whispered in Hebe’s ear)

Hebe: (looked at Arron) I love you too Arron…

Arron kissed Hebe’s forehead, kissed her cheeks, kissed her nose, and kissed her lips…Hebe respond to the kiss and they kissed passionately…after a few minutes Hebe broke the kiss and hugged Arron. They stayed in the cottage for one more hour and went back to their rooms at 11:00 in the evening.