i have my own technique part 2...

Love, Friendship, and Family

At Hebe’s room…

Arron entered in Hebe’s huge air conditioned room with a wide smile on his face. Its wall is painted with purple. Her room is very organized and clean but there is one par of her room that is really messy. Her CD’s were scattered on the floor where her stereo is located and her study is full of crumpled papers, notebooks and books. There is one part of her wall where the picture of her lao po’s are posted. She has four picture frames in her study table, which contains a picture of herself, with her lao po’s, a family picture, and a picture of him and Hebe when they were still in high school…Arron smiled seeing that picture. He went towards Hebe’s bed and sat beside her.

Arron: (caressing Hebe’s hair) should I tell you my feelings? (looked at Hebe’s face while caressing her hair) I’ll tell you someday…when the right time comes… (still caressing Hebe’s hair)

Hebe: (she feel someone’s playing with her hair) lao po…(hug Arron’s waist, her eyes are still closed) Lao po…you smell like Arron…I love it (Arron had a wide smile and Hebe opened her eyes) lao po…waaaaaaaaa………. (Screamed and stopped hugging Arron) why are you here? (blushed and don’t know what to do)

Arron: hey! Calm down…im just here to wake you up…Charlene asked us to wake you girls up…

Hebe: Oh! Okay! I’m fully awake…ummm…I better go take a bath…you go downstairs and wait… (pushed Arron out of her room and closed the door) Whoa! It’s so embarrassing…I actually hugged him… (covers her face with her palm)

At Rainie’s Room…

Calvin entered in Rainie’s huge air conditioned room. He looked around in her room which is painted with yellow…then he saw an empty bottle of wine in Rainie’s bedside table…he suddenly thinks of an idea…tease Rainie again. He set Rainie’s alarm clock and he lie down beside Rainie, he then look at Rainie’s beautiful face.

Calvin’s POV
“ hahahaha…this plan would really work…eh? Why is my heart beating so fast? This is the kind of feeling that I felt when I fell on top of her…do I like her? Hmmm… I liked her when we were still kids…but now…I don’t know…I can’t explain it…(sigh) whoa! Stop it Calvin…you should pretend asleep…”
End of POV

Calvin pretends sleeping beside Rainie. A few moments…Ella, Selina, and Hebe screamed from their room…Rainie heard it….

Rainie: (opened her eyes) whoa! (he saw Calvin sleeping beside her…shocked) what is he doing here? (stands up from her bed) (the alarm clock alarmed)

Calvin: Ah!...(raising his two hands and looked at Rainie) Good morning Honey! I really enjoyed my night with you…it was great… (smiled at Rainie)

Rainie: what are you talking about?

Calvin: you can’t remember? Something happened last night…we drank lots of wine and we get drunk…and I didn’t expect that something will happen between us…but it was great… (smiled at Rainie)

Rainie: oh…really? Are you talking about this wine? (get the empty bottle in her bedside table and pointed it to Calvin)

Calvin: yes honey…whoa! We even finished the wine…your head must be aching (smiled at Rainie)

Rainie: yeah! My head is aching…and stop fooling around you idiot!!! I know your drama!! You better get out of my room or else I’ll throw this bottle in your face…

Calvin: (stands up) Oh! Calm down…I was just joking…I’m just here to wake you up…okay…I’ll go out now….i’ll wait downstairs… (went out in Rainie’s room)

Rainie: (closed the door) who is he trying to fool? I’m not that stupid… (crossed her arms) I better go and take a bath…

Calvin: whoa! My plan didn’t work…she’s really smart…

After S.H.E.R finished taking a bath…they all went downstairs and their mouth is full of complains about the boys waking them up…Charlene apologized to them and explain everything…they didn’t blame Charlene about it…since it’s also their fault for not waking up early. They were so tired last night that they forgot they will have an outing.