Jealous...

Love, Friendship, and Family

Ella wakes up and leaves the house early to help Charlene fix her things so that they can transfer her things after class.

Rainie: (wakes up and look at her watch) Whoa! It’s already 8:00 am…my first class today is 9:30 am (panicked) I better ask Ella to cook for breakfast. (Stands up and went to Ella’s room)

Rainie saw a note in Ella’s door… “Lao po’s , I am so sorry…I didn’t bother to wake up three of you. I don’t want to disturb my lao po’s beauty sleep. I leave the house early. I’ll be helping Chun’s cousin to prepare her things because she will transfer in our house, after today’s class…anyway, don’t worry…I prepared some breakfast…it’s in dinning table, and there is a fresh milk in the refrigerator. See you later. Love you all! Mwah!”

Rainie: oh…I see…Ella is really caring…such a caring friend. I’m so touch lao po! (Talks to herself)

Rainie went back to her room and took a bath and prepare her things for school. Selina and Hebe went to Rainie’s room.

Selina: Morning. Where is Ella? (Sit in Rainie’s bed)

Hebe: Yeah…she’s not in her room… (Sit beside Selina)

Rainie: Morning Lao po! Yeah! Ella went out early. She has a note for us…here… (Hand the note to Selina and Hebe)

After reading the Note…

Selina: whoa! Lao po really does care for us…I’m so touched… (Smile)

Hebe: Yeah! She’s the most caring person between the four of us.

Rainie: and you know what? (Look at Selina and Hebe) I’m starting to get jealous with that new friend of hers.

Hebe: me too…she cares a lot for her, she even wakes up very early to help her fixed her things.

Selina: no…we should not be…Lao po is just really like that. Very caring. (Smiled at Ranie and Hebe)

Rainie: Yeah right! (Look at her watch) Oh! Its almost 9:30 am…I’ll be late…come let’s eat our breakfast.

They went to the dinning room and eat their breakfast. After eating, Rainie went to school while Hebe and Selina took a bath and prepare their things for school.

At school…Culinary Arts Building…

Ella and Charlene both entered in the classroom and take their seats.

Chun: (look at Charlene) Charlene, have you fixed or packed your things?

Charlene: Yup! (Smiled) thank God! Ella went to the hotel where I stayed for the night and help me packed my things. I’m so thankful to have her as my friend.

Chun: ah…I see… (Look at Ella) Here… (He hand a rose to Ella)

Ella: Oh! What is this for? (Smiled at Chun)

Charlene: Chun…what’s that? Is that your way of proposing to Ella that you like her? Very unromantic! (Sigh)

Chun: it’s not from me… (Look at Ella) your secret admirer ask me to give this rose to you. (Not happy at all)

Ella: (disappointed) it’s not from you…ummm…secret admirer? Who? (Curious)

Mike entered the room bringing a bouquet of red roses.

Chun: (points at Mike) that guy! That is your secret admirer…

Ella and Charlene: Huh?

Mike: Good morning my Ella… (Give the bouquet to Ella) would you go out with me? (Winked and smiled at Ella)

Ella: huh? Date?

Mike: yes! A date…

Ella: a date… (Look at Chun) ummm…it’s not my kind of thing, but I’ll think about it…

Mike: okay. I’ll give you time to think. I’ll call you later. (Smiled at Ella)

Charlene and Chun just stare at them. Their hearts are aching. Both of them are very jealous. Ella is a little bit disappointed because she’s expecting that Chun would invite her for a date not Mike. So sad.