please say no....

Love, Friendship, and Family

At the boy’s Boarding house…

Jiro: Hey Arron! Do have any idea on where Calvin and Chun are? (Look at Arron)

Arron: Chun is with Ella and his cousin…while Calvin is with Rainie, he said he’s going to visit Ella

Jiro: (look at his watch) so by this time they are all there in the girls’ house…and they are having a delicious dinner…so unfair!!! (Protests)

Arron: yeah right! Let’s eat dinner…there is no need to wait for Chun and Calvin…

Jiro: okay! Do you know how to cook?

Arron: no… (Opens the cabinet) I’m fine with instant noodles… (Get one instant noodles from the cabinet)

Jiro: what? Instant noodles? Fine…I have no choice…don’t know how to cook either… (Get one instant noodles from the cabinet)

While Jiro and Arron are eating their instant noodles…

Jiro: Wei! Arron, how long have you been friends with Hebe?

Arron: we’ve been friends since our first year in high school…

Jiro: ah…that long…so it means you know her likes and dislikes (look at Arron)

Arron: sort of…why do you ask? (Look at Jiro)

Jiro: nothing…I just find her cute…I’m still thinking if I would ask her out… (Smile)

Arron: (shock) Ah…. (Don’t know what to say)

Jiro: anyway, how did you become friends with Hebe?

Arron: she was introduced to me by my cousin, Ella. They’ve been friends since elementary. Ummmm…I’m done eating. I better go now to my room. (Not in the mood…went to his room)

Before Jiro could say something else…Arron is already gone, he’s already in his room…

Jiro: what happen to that guy? Looks like he’s not in the mood…hmmm…did I say something wrong? (Talks to himself) anyway, I’m done eating… (Stands up and went to their living room and watch television)

Chun and Calvin already arrived…

Chun and Calvin: Hi Jiro! (Sits down in the sofa)

Jiro: Oh! Hi Chun! Hi Calvin! How were the girls doing?

Calvin: they’re doing fine. Chun’s cousin is already there staying in their house.

Jiro: oh! I see… anyway…please tell me if you’re going there…I want to go with you…I want to taste you’re sisters cook…

Calvin: oh. Okay. But Chun is here…he also cooks just like my sister.

Jiro: oh! Yeah! But I have other reasons in going there. (Thinks about Hebe)

Chun: anyway, where is Arron?

Jiro: he’s in his room…he seems not in his mood…or maybe he’s just tired…

Chun: okay. I better go to my room too. I’m so tired…I have to rest. Good night guys! (Went to his room)

Jiro and Calvin: oh! Okay! Good night! (Watching television…Basketball)

Arron’s room…

Arron is browsing some pictures in his laptop, the he stares at the picture where he and Hebe are making some funny faces…

Arron’s POV
“Hebe…you’re the only girl whom I really likes…what should I do? Should I confess my feelings for you? (Sigh) Jiro likes you…and I’m jealous…jealous because he has the guts to say that he likes you…I think he’s going to ask you out…Hebe, please say no…(sigh) please wait for me…I still don’t have enough confidence to tell you that I like you…that I love you…(sigh)”
End of POV

At Chun’s room…

Chun lies down in his bed and stare’s at the ceiling, and then he suddenly thinks about Ella…

Chun’s POV
“Ella…she’s really cute…I like the way she smiles, I like the way she laugh, I like the way she talks, the way she looks at me, the way she makes me smile, the way she makes me laugh, I like the way that she’s always at my side…whoa! Can’t help it…I really like her…what am I going to do? Ella…the girl I like…Mike…my friend… (Sigh) Mike asked Ella out…I wonder if Ella has answered him about the date…Ella, please say no…Whoa! What am I thinking? Maybe she likes Mike too…should I tell her that I like her? No, I’ll just wait for the right time…”
End of POV