please don't tell her....

Love, Friendship, and Family

--FLASHBACK--

Mrs. Chen: Calvin son…we have planned this long time ago, and this is really good for our company…for our business…their family holds a big share in one of our company…they want their children to be married to you and Ella…

Calvin: don’t involve Ella in this…give her some freedom ma…she’s so young…give her freedom to love someone whom she likes…

Mr. Chen: fine…if only you agree to marry Angela…

Calvin: Damn! Can’t you all understand? I don’t love that girl! All you think is business and money… (walk out)

Mrs. Chen: where are you going? It’s already late…

Calvin: I’m going to hell!

Calvin went to a Restaurant Bar and drink lot of Alcohol…he made himself drunk until Angel found him…

Angela: hey! I called your mom…and she said you went out…thank God I found you here…you always come here to drink…

Calvin: what are you doing here? (drink a bottle of alcohol)

Angela: stop drinking…you’re already drunk…look at yourself… (get the bottle in Calvin’s hand)

Calvin: (pulled back the bottle) I’ll stop…if you’ll agree not to marry me…and you’ll not involve my sister in this arrange marriage thing…

Angela: but…I love you Calvin…why can’t you love me? At first I don’t like this arrange marriage thing…but I learned to love you…Calvin please…

Calvin: but I don’t…love…you…leave me alone (drink again)

Angela: stop it… (get the bottle from Calvin’s hand)

Calvin: you’re so annoying… (stands up and went out from the restaurant bar and Angela followed him)

Angela: where are you going? You’re drunk! You can’t drive! I’ll go get a cab…

Calvin: no…I can drive…I want to go to hell…I don’t want you in my life… (get in the car and start the engine…Angela followed him and went in the car)

Angela: stop acting like this Calvin…you’re drunk!

Calvin: you want to go with me? Fine! (start the car and drove off)

Calvin drove the car so fast…it is in full speed. Angela kept on telling him to stop…then, there was huge truck crossing…Calvin couldn’t stop the car immediately since they are in full speed…the car bumped into the huge truck. The car was no longer in shape, Calvin and Angela was full of bruises and blood all over their body. They were sent to the hospital. Their parents were so angry and worried about it.

After one week from the incident, Calvin woke up…his parents was so happy that he finally woke up after one week of waiting…but they were disappointed to Calvin about what happened. Angela is still in comma, the doctor said that she might wake up after a month or after a year.

Calvin thought that the marriage will be cancelled because of what happened, but it became worse. Both families still agree to themselves that the marriage will continue. Ella will be married to Angela’s stepbrother, Joe Cheng. When the time Angela recover and will be okay, he and Angela will also be married.

This made Calvin so angry and disappointed. He can’t do anything about it. He blamed himself for everything. His parents sent him back in Taiwan and gave him one year to tell Ella about it.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

Charlene and Calvin heard something fell behind them. They look around and saw Selina standing, looking at them holding some soft drinks.

Calvin: how long have you been there?

Selina: I heard it all…all of it…

Calvin: Sel…please don’t tell Ella about this…

Selina: what are you going to do about Ella? She likes someone else…she can’t marry that guy…

Charlene: Selina…calm down…Calvin will tell Ella someday…when the right time comes…

Calvin: please Sel…just make Ella happy as of now…let her do the things she wants to do…I don’t want her to think about this…I’ll do something to stop this…but I still don’t know what to do…

Selina: fine…I’ll keep it in myself…

Hebe: (suddenly appear with rest) hey lao po! What are you keeping in yourself?

Ella: yeah! What is it? (smiled)

Selina: huh? Nothing…

Hebe: is it about Jiro? (teased Selina)

Jiro: Hey! Whay are you talking about me? Anyway, I’m already hungry…

Calvin: oh! Then let’s eat our dinner…

They eat their dinner and enjoyed chatting with each other. Charlene, Calvin and Selina just kept on looking Ella who is really enjoying herself…with all those smiles and laugh in her face. After eating their dinner in the beach…they all went back to the rest house.

--------------------------------------------
please comment...thank you...