it's settled then....

Love, Friendship, and Family

Ella brought them in their first living room (where they receive there guests)

Ella: please take a sit. Just be comfortable. Wait for a minute, I’ll call my friends. (turns to S.H.R) hey lao po’s! Come here. We have visitors.

S.H.R: okay…we’re coming. (went to the first living room)

S.H.R: Oh! Hi Calvin (sit beside Ella) (they’re too busy chatting and laughing…didn’t notice Calvin’s friends)

Chun and Calvin are also talking. Jiro is busy staring at Hebe, Hebe is his type. Hebe turned his head towards Calvin and he noticed the guy beside Calvin. It’s Arron!! Hebe was so happy seeing Arron. Her heart beats so fast. Arron smiled at her.

Hebe: Hi! Why are you here? I thought you’re going to Paris. (Selina and Rainie are still chatting)

Arron: It’s a long story…anyway, how are you?

Hebe: I’m fine, (her heart beats really fast…she’s so happy that Arron will not go to Paris) so, what course are taking up?

Arron: Fine Arts major in Painting…how bout you?

Hebe: ummmm….Photography…

Ella: wei! (tap Calvin’s shoulder) are you staying here for dinner?

Calvin: can we? (smiled at Ella)

Ella: Sure! Then I’ll go first to the kitchen and prepare our dinner. (stands up in the sofa)

Chun: Ella! Wait. (Ella look at him) ummmm…would you mind if I help you prepare for our dinner? (he loves to cook, just like Ella)

Ella: ummm…no, thanks. Just stay here. You’re a visitor. You’re meant to be served not to serve. (walks away, went to the kitchen)

Chun: okay.

Ella went to the kitchen and prepares some food for dinner.

Ella: hmmm…what should I cook? (talks to herself again) let me see….(open the refrigerator) hmmm…I’ll make mushroom soup, pork sweet and sour, beef steak, fried rice and plain rice, then I’ll make a banana shake!!! Yeah!! (Really loves to talk to herself)

At the Living Room…

Calvin: Hey Girls! (calls the attention of S.H.R) (S.H.R look at him) since you all know Arron, I’ll introduce my two friends here, my ------- (interrupted by Selina)

Selina: Hey! It’s you! You ert monkey! What are you doing here?

H.R, Chun, Calvin, Arron: (shocked)

Jiro: Whoa! Wait! I didn’t notice you’re here. Oh my God! (raised his hand up) Lord help me!...there’s a witch! (points at Selina) why are you here?

Selina: this is my house and you are not permitted to enter in this house you ert monkey! Monkeys are not allowed here!

Hebe: hey! You two (points at Selina and Jiro) Stop it. What’s wrong with you?

Calvin: Yeah! What’s wrong?

Selina: He’s the ert monkey that I was talking a while ago. (Crossed her arms)

Rainie: oh! So he’s the one. (smiled)

Selina: and why are you smiling? (raised her eyebrow)

Rainie: nothing! I just find it cute… both of you… (still smiling)

Hebe: Okay. (look at Jiro and Selina) stop quarrelling okay? Jiro, just say sorry to Selina.

Jiro: I already apologize to her this morning, but she won’t forgive me. And besides it’s just an accident and I was just trying to help her.

Hebe: Wifey, just forgive him…it’s just an accident. He didn’t mean to touch it. (sigh)

Arron: what did he touch? (curious)

Hebe: nothing…forget it (smiled at Arron)

Arron’s POV
“whoa! Hebe…stop smiling like that…you’re bringing my feelings back for you…I find it hard to keep my feelings when we were still in high school…(sigh)”
End of POV

Selina: Fine! I forgive you…but you’re still a ert monkey!!!

Hebe: okay. Stop it.

Jiro: yes! Thank God! My Angel is here to save me….(look at Hebe)

Calvin: now that it’s already settled. Let me continue…since all of you know who Jiro is…let me introduce my other friend. Chun Wu, he’s also my board mate.

Chun: Hi! Nice meeting all of you. (looks at S.H.R)

Rainie: whoa! You’re such a good looking guy…you’re so handsome…wait! You’re Chun Wu? You’re the guy that Ella was----(Hebe pinched her waist…and she laugh) anyway, I’m Rainie Yang. Nice meeting you.

Selina: you look like an anime…anyway, im Selina Ren. Nice meeting you.

Hebe: and I’m Hebe Tian. You and Ella have the same course right? Culinary Arts?

Chun: yeah! How did you know?

Rainie: Oh nothing! She was just guessing…(smile)

Selina: Culinary Arts? Same with Ella… (didn’t listen to Ella a while ago) so that means you’re good in cooking…

Chun: ummm…yeah! I know how to cook.

Rainie: then can you cook for us? You can help Ella prepare the foods for our dinner.

Calvin: yeah! Go help my sister.

Chun: she might get angry…she told me not to help…

Selina: Oh stop it! You go! (pushed Chun towards the Kitchen) make it delicious.

Hebe: I’ll go to the dinning room. I’ll prepare the table.

Arron: I’ll help you…(smiled at Hebe)

Hebe: okay! (they went to the dinning room)

Rainie: since the four of us are left here…what are we going to do?

Clavin: ummmm…let’s watch a movie…what kind of dvd’s do you have?

Rainie: many kinds…ummm…come with me I’ll show you…so you can pick a movie you want to watch.

Calvin: okay. (look at Selina and Jiro) want to come?

Selina: no. I’ll just go to my bed room and surf in the internet. Call me when dinner is ready. (went upstairs and went to her bedroom)

Calvin: okay. (look at Jiro) how about you?

Jiro: I’ll just stay here. I’ll just read some Fashion magazines.

Calvin: okay! Bye!

Ella and Chun are in the kitchen preparing some food for dinner. Hebe and Arron are in the dinning room preparing the table. Rainie and Calvin are in Rainie’s room looking for a dvd to watch. Selina is in her bed room surfing in the internet. And Jiro , enjoying himself in the living room by reading some Fashion Magazines.