the technique....

Love, Friendship, and Family

*ding dong…ding dong…ding dong…ding dong…* the doorbell rang but no one heard it…

Calvin: we’re staying here oust side for almost 15 minutes…still, no one opens the door…mei mei and Rainie is not answering their cell phones. No one answers the house telephone…

Arron: Hebe too…

Jiro: Selina too…I’ll try to call Hebe…maybe she will answer my call…

Arron: no…I’ll call her again…

Jiro: okay, if that’s what you want…

Chun: I called Ella again but she’s not answering it…

Mike arrived in the girls’ house…

Mike: hey guys! What are you doing here outside?

Calvin: I think the girls are still sleeping…they could not even hear the doorbell…or answer our calls…

Mike: oh! I see…I’ll call Charlene…her cell phone is in a vibrate mode and she usually put it beside her or under her pillow…she can really answer my call…for sure…(dialed Charlene’s number)

Chun: yeah! Why didn’t I think calling Charlene? I’m so stupid…

Calvin: hey Chun! Mike knows Charlene very well…I’m so jealous…

Chun: they’re best friends…

Calvin: help me about Charlene…

Chun: I’ll try…even though we’re cousins, I don’t know her that much…we’re not that close…

After 10 rings of Charlene’s cell phone, she finally answered it…

Charlene (on the phone): Hello? (half asleep)

Mike: Charlene…this is Mike…we are outside the house…please open the door…

Charlene: Whoa! What! (very awake) you’re already here? (panicked and look at her watch) whoa! It’s already 8:45 in the morning! (Gets up from her bed) wait! I’ll open the door (hung up)

She went to her bathroom first to wash her face and brush her teeth. Then went down stairs to open the door…

Jiro: whoa! Finally!

Arron: can we get in now?

Charlene: sure…come in…

They all went in and went to the second living room and sat in the sofa…

Calvin: where are they?

Charlene: they are still sleeping…

Calvin: what? When will they wake up…we will have a long trip and they’re still not awake… (shake his head)

Charlene: ummm…let’s do it this way to save time…ummm…can you help me guys?

J.C.C.A.M.: about what?

Charlene: Mike, help me cook for our breakfast and the four of you (points at J.C.C.A.) can you please wake the girls up?

J.C.C.A.M.: okay… no problem… (not in unison) (Then J.C.C.A went upstairs)

Charlene: wait! (J.C.C.A looked at her) ummm…there is a technique in waking them up…you should be energetic in waking them up…tickle them anywhere…just choose a part from their body…they could feel it…if they are still half asleep…for Ella just tell her that she should wake up or else Hebe and Rainie will cook for her breakfast and for Rainie and Hebe just tell them that they should prepare because Ella or Charlene is already making breakfast…then they will be fully awake…that’s it! (said it in one breath) (J.C.C.A.M stares at her with amazement…they were amazed on what Charlene had just said…) ummm…did you get it guys?

J.C.C.A. : yes.

Then Jiro, Calvin, Chun and Arron went upstairs to wake the girls up…while Charlene and Mike are making the breakfast…

Jiro: I can’t believe this…they have a technique in order to wake up…

Calvin: we should have one too…

Jiro: yeah right! (both of them laugh)

Calvin: I’m going to Rainie’s room, Chun you go to my sister’s room and wake her up…

Chun: oh…okay… (went to Ella’s room)

Jiro: I’m going to Hebe’s room…

Arron: (grab Jiro’s arm) no…you go and wake Selina up…

Jiro: why? I want to see Hebe sleeping…(imagines Hebe sleeping)

Arron: you go to Selina…you know how to deal with Selina…I’ll go to Hebe’s room… (went to Hebe’s room)

Jiro: Fine! (pout)