new housemate....

Love, Friendship, and Family

At the girls house…

Selina: I’m home! (Went to the second living room) hi Lao po’s! (Hug Hebe and Rainie) Hi Calvin! (Hugs Calvin) anyway, where’s Ella?

Rainie: she’s not yet home.

Calvin: She texted me. She said she’s on her way here. She’s with Chun and Chun’s cousin.

Selina: Oh! I see…I’ll just go upstairs and change my clothes. I’ll be right back. (Went to her bedroom).

Ella already arrived, together with Chun and Charlene. She went to the second living room.

Ella: Lao po’s! I’m home (hugs Rainie and Hebe) oh! Ge! You’re here (hugs Calvin) anyway, where’s Selina?

Selina: (went downstairs) I’m here… (Hug Ella)

Ella: anyway, (grab Charlene) She is Charlene Choi…she is the one who will rent our vacant room.

Selina: oh! I see…Hi! I’m Selina Ren, nice meeting you. (Shake hands with Charlene)

Hebe: I’m Hebe Tian, nice meeting you… (Shake hands)
Rainie: and I am Rainie Yang, nice meeting you… (Shakes hand) just feel at home… (Smiles)

Charlene: Thank you. Nice meeting all of you… (Smiled)

Calvin: Uhmmm…Uhmmm… (Pretends to have a cough)

Ella: oh! I forgot! He is my brother… (Put her hands in Calvin’s shoulder)

Calvin: Hi! I’m Calvin Chen, Ella’s brother…nice meeting you…ummm…hope we can be good friends (shake hands with Charlene and winked)

Charlene: nice meeting you too… (Shakes hand and smile)

Calvin: mei, she’s really cute… (Whisper in Ella’s ear) (Ella just smile)

Ella: anyway, let us go upstairs…we’ll show you your bedroom… (Look at Calvin and Chun) both of you…just stay here…

S.H.E.R.C went upstairs and proceeds to Charlene’s room.
Charlene: whoa! This is it? It’s so big…I think the money I paid is not enough…

Ella: no…it’s enough…my lao po’s are the ones who decided on how much you’re going to pay.

Charlene: really? Thank you… (Look at S.H.R)

Rainie: you’re welcome. Anyway, you better arrange your things so that you can rest early.

Ella: yeah! Oh! I have to prepare our dinner…

Hebe: yes lao po…you have to…I am so hungry… (Pouts at Ella)

Ella: okay…I’ll go now…I will just ask Chun to help me cook…

Selina: Yeah! The Chef lovers! (All laugh)

Ella went downstairs and asks Chun’s help for preparing the dinner, while S.H.R are helping Charlene in arranging her things in her bedroom. Calvin is just watching television in the living room waiting for dinner to be served. They all went to the dinning table when Ella and Chun are done cooking. All of them enjoyed their dinner and chat happily. After the dinner Calvin and Chun decided to go home because it’s already late. And the girls also decided to rest.

At Ella’s Room…

After having a half bath, she lies down on her bed and thinks about Chun and Mike…

Ella’s POV
“Oh my gosh! What am I going to do? Am I going to accept the date with Mike? I don’t have any feelings for him…I prefer Chun…but I don’t know if Chun also likes me…he even helped Mike this morning…(sigh) maybe I’ll just go out with Mike…I’ll just try…maybe I can develop a feeling with him…if not…I will tell Mike the truth…(sigh) when will Mike call me?”
End of POV

*kring kring kring* (cell phone rings)

Ella: (answer her phone) Hello?

Mike: Hi! This is Mike…

Ella: oh! Hi…anyway…I accept your invitation…

Mike: really? Thank you so much!!! (So happy) so it will be this Friday…we don’t have a class then…

Ella: okay….no problem…

Mike: thank you…then see you tomorrow in school….ummm…Good night!

Ella: okay...Good night! (Hung’s up the phone) Whoa! I better sleep…

At Charlene’s Room…

Charlene is sitting in her bed…looking around in her big bedroom…then she suddenly thinks about Ella and Mike…

Charlene's POV
“Mike…and Ella…Ella and Mike… (Sigh) Mike asks Ella out…what will be Ella’s answer? Maybe she’s going to accept it…waaaahhhh!!! It really hurts me…why did Mike didn’t notice me? He just see me as his best friend…(sigh) well, if Ella and Mike would be together…maybe I can accept it…a little…Ella’s is really a nice girl…and she’s really a nice friend…but I can’t just give Mike to her…I like Mike…I love him…Whoa! What am I going to do…I should confess my feelings to Mike…No! Whoa! I hate this…it makes my head ache…(sigh)”
End of POV

-------------------------
please comment... thank you...