i have my own technique part 1...

Love, Friendship, and Family

At Ella’s room…

Chun entered in Ella’s huge air conditioned room and looked around. Its wall is painted with blue color, her bed is a king size bed…there are posters of Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant in one part of her wall. She has a huge open cabinet where she puts her snickers, rubber shoes, sandals and slippers with different kinds of brand and designs. She has 2 huge cabinets and beside it was a huge mirror where you can really see your whole body. She has a mini refrigerator beside her bed and her study table is really in a mess with all those scattered notebooks, books, papers, and some food/ recipe magazines. She has 3 picture frames with a picture herself, with her lao po’s, and a family picture. He then turned to Ella’s bed sit beside her. He just stares at Ella’s beautiful face. And he touched her cheeks.

Chun’s POV
“She’s so pretty…she looks like a baby sleeping so deeply… I hope, someday…every time I wake up in the morning it’s her beautiful face that would welcome me with a good morning…(sigh) I wonder why she cancelled her date with Mike…but I’m happy about it…hmmm…should I wake her up now?”
End of POV

Chun touched Ella’s face gently…he wanted to kiss Ella’s kissable lips but he ended up kissing her forehead…and then he smiled…

Chun: I better wake her up now…(tap Ella’s shoulder) should I tickle her? I’ll give it a try…(tickled Ella’s ear)

Ella moved and slightly opens her eyes…she’s still half asleep…

Ella: Lao po…(opens her both eyes and saw Chun smiling at her) waaaaaa………….!!!!!! (screamed so hard and stand up from her bed…she is just wearing t-shirt and underwear…) what are you doing here? (Chun was shocked and turn his face around) waaaaaaa……I’m only wearing an underwear…(grab the blanket) what are you doing here? (don’t know what to do)

Chun: just calm down…can I look at you now?

Ella: yes…now tell me why you are here in my room…

Chun: (looked at Ella) ummm…Charlene asked us to wake you girls up…that why I’m here…and it’s your brother who told me to come here and wake you up….

Ella: oh…really? Nothing happened?

Chun: nothing…I promise… (smiled at Ella) ummm… you go take a bath and I’ll go downstairs and wait for you… (went out in Ella’s room)

Ella: okay…

At Selina’s room…

Jiro went inside to Selina’s huge air conditioned fairy tale room…its wall is painted with color pink. Her room is so messy…with all those cloths scattered in her room which she used for making a sample for her designs. She has 4 manikins in her room. There are four huge cabinets the other two cabinets are covered with glass. The first cabinet is full of Barbie dolls and the second cabinet is full of different kind of sandals with different heel length and some snickers. She has a sewing machine in her room and her study table is such a mess. Her sketches, fashion magazines, and pencils are scattered around the table. She also have a huge mirror where you can see you’re whole body…Jiro loved it…he made some poses and went to Selina’s bed. He went up in the bed and stare at Selina’s beautiful face.

Jiro: your room is so messy…you better arranged it…if you need help you can ask me… (talk to Selina who is sleeping deeply…hmmm….how should I wake her up? (looked closely to Selina’s face)

Jiro’s POV
“ whoa! She really looks like an angel…her face is so beautiful…her lips is very tempting…whoa! What am I doing? I better wake her up now…)
End of POV

Jiro went stands up at Selina’s bed and he suddenly jumped, he was like kid playing in the bed jumping…

Jiro: (still jumping) rise and shine my dear witch!!! (continue jumping)

Selina: (opened her eyes) waaaaaaa……… (scream so hard and kicked Jiro) what are you doing here? You ert monkey! (covers her body with her blanket…she’s only wearing her underwear…she feel comfortable wearing only those when sleeping) how dare you enter in my room without permission…?! (still in shock, angry, panicked)

Jiro: wait!! I didn’t do anything to you…so stop screaming…

Selina: why should I stop? You’re such a ert monkey!!

Jiro: hey! I’m just here to wake you up…Charlene to us to wake you girls up…(stands up) so stop screaming okay? I didn’t touch you or anything…

Selina: is that so? (calmed down)

Jiro: yeah! You better take a bath…we will be having a long trip today going to the Chen’s rest house…
Selina: yeah! I forgot…okay…wait downstairs, I’ll take a bath first (pushed Jiro out of her room)

Jiro: okay…