good news or bad news?

Love, Friendship, and Family

It’s already dinner time…Hebe, Arron, Ella and Chun has not yet arrived in the rest house. All of them are getting worried on what happen to them…

Selina: it’s getting late…where they are in this kind of time…

Charlene: maybe, they’re on their way here by now…

Mike: guys, let’s just calm down…

Jiro: if something happened to them…I’ll really miss them…they’ve been good to me…

Selina: shut up monkey…don’t talk like that…

Jiro: oh…I’m sorry witch…

Rainie: I’ll volunteer to look for them…since I’m a little familiar with this place…

Calvin: I’ll go with you…I’m more familiar here…I don’t want you to go alone…

Rainie: okay…(look at S.C.J.M) the four of you, just stay here…if you are really hungry just eat your dinner first…

Charlene: no, we’ll wait until both of come back with them…

Selina: yeah, it’s better to eat dinner together…

Rainie: okay…we’ll go find them first…

Rainie and Calvin went out to look for Hebe, Arron, Ella and Chun. They walk around the rest house and they still didn’t find them. They decided to go to the beach and look for them.

Rainie: hey Calvin, I think someone is staying under that tree… (point at huge tree)

Calvin: yeah…let’s go and see who it is…

Calvin and Rainie went to the huge tree and there, they saw Arron and Hebe sleeping. Arron was hugging Hebe while holding each others hands. They used their jackets to cover their body so that they won’t get cold.

Calvin: its Arron and Hebe…

Rainie: whoa! This couple is really sweet…even they are sleeping; they are still hugging and holding hands…very sweet…

Calvin: yeah…I hope someday, we can be like them…sweet as them… (smiled at Rainie)

Rainie: stop it Calvin. We should wake them up or else they will get cold… (changed the topic)

Calvin: oh…yeah! (trying to wake them up…tap Arron’s shoulder) Arron, wake up…

Arron: (opened his eyes) oh! Calvin…Rainie…why are you here?

Rainie: looking for the both of you…Ella and Chun also…it’s really late…

Calvin: all of us were so worried why both of you, Ella and Chun have not yet arrived in the rest house…

Arron: oh…we’re so sorry…we didn’t notice that it’s already dark…our sleep was so nice that we didn’t notice it…

Rainie: yeah…very nice…

Arron: (smiled) anyway, where is Chun and Ella?

Calvin: we haven’t found them yet…

Arron: okay…let’s look for them…I’ll wake up Hebe first… (tap Hebe’s shoulder) babe…wake up babe…

Hebe: (opened her eyes) babe… (look at Calvin and Rainie) oh! Why are you here?

Rainie: lao po, it’s dinner time…we better get back to the rest house…

Hebe: oh….sorry (Hebe and Arron stands up and get their things)

Calvin: the three of you go back to the rest house…all of you might be hungry…I’ll go look for Ella and Chun…

Rainie: why don’t you just call them in their cell phones?

Hebe and Arron: yeah…

Calvin: yeah right! I’ll call them when we get back at the rest house…I didn’t bring my phone…

They went back at the rest house and start eating dinner, they can’t take it anymore…all of them are very hungry. Calvin didn’t eat his dinner…he’s so worried about Ella, he keep on calling Ella but no one will answer the phone. He called Chun but it is out of coverage. He called again Ella for 12th time and at last Ella answered it after 5 rings.

Ella (on the phone): hello Ge?!

Calvin: mei! Where are you? Are you okay? I’m so worried here…you better go back here right now…

Ella (on the phone): Ge! Calm down…I’m sorry I made you worried…I’m fine…

Calvin: why didn’t you call me or text me? What were you thinking huh?

Ella (on the phone): I’m sorry Ge…please don’t get mad…I’m okay…I’m in good hands…I’m with Chun right now…and we’ll be going there late…don’t worry about our dinner, we have food with us…

Calvin: oh…okay…Chun’s dead if something will happen to you…

Ella(on the phone): okay Ge…don’t worry…bye bye… (hung up)

Calvin joined the rest eating their dinner.

Selina: have you contacted Ella?

Calvin: yes, she said she’s fine…she’s with Chun…she said they will be late in coming back here…

Hebe: oh…okay…maybe they are enjoying each others company… (smiled)

Charlene: where are they right now?

Calvin: I don’t know, she wont tell me…

Rainie: oh okay…I’m glad they’re okay…

Jiro: anyway, Hebe…let’s talk later…I need your help (Arron looked at him) ummm…I don’t mind if you come too… (refers to Arron)

Hebe: okay… no problem…

After eating their dinner… Arron, Hebe and Jiro went to the balcony and talked about Jiro’s date with Selina tomorrow. He asked Arron and Hebe’s help in setting up the place. He texted Chun and Ella that they will be the one to prepare the food for their date. Jiro and Selina love Ella’s cook. While Charlene, Mike, Selina, Calvin and Rainie went to the living room and watch a horror movie. Calvin’s phone rang and it made them scream to death…

Selina: hey! Who’s phone is that? It really made me scared…

All except Calvin: yeah!!

Calvin: sorry guys…it’s my phone…I’ll answer the call first… continue watching the movie. (went to the balcony where Jiro, Hebe and Arron are staying)

In the balcony…

Calvin: (answered the call) hello?

Mrs. Chen (on the phone): Calvin son…I have some good news…

Calvin: what is it?

Mrs. Chen (on the phone): it’s about Angela…her parents called me…she’s already awake…she’ll be discharge in the hospital after two weeks…

Calvin: what? (J.H.A looked at him)

Mrs. Chen (on the phone): I and your Pa will be home tomorrow from our business meeting…and one more thing…I’ll send someone to pick Ella in the rest house…I’ll introduce her to someone…

Calvin: Ma! You can’t do this…I know you’ll introduce her to Joe…Ma, please…Ella is not yet ready to know all this things…

Mrs. Chen (on the phone): that’s final darling….i love you…bye… (hungs up)

Calvin: urgh! Damn! I hate this life…!!!!

Calvin was screaming in anger, all of them were shocked about Calvin. That was there first time seeing Calvin so angry…S.R.C.M stopped watching the movie, H.A.J stopped their conversation and Calvin went to their room and packed Ella’s things. All of them followed Calvin; they were wondering why he is packing Ella’s things. They kept on asking questions to Calvin…all he said is that he’s mother called. Selina, Rainie and Charlene stopped asking questions to Calvin since they already got the idea, while the others still keep on bothering Calvin. Calvin was annoyed and told them the whole truth. Tell them the whole story…all of them was shocked…they feel sorry about Ella and Calvin.