friends....partners....

Love, Friendship, and Family

Selina is brought so many things with her; her big yellow shoulder bag, her sketch pads and some cloths. Jiro saw her while walking in the corridor. He went towards Selina.

Jiro: Hi Sel! Would you mind if I help you carry your other things?

Selina: no. Thank God! It’s so heavy. (Give her things to Jiro)

Jiro: (while walking) anyway, Sel…ummm…I’m really sorry for what happened last time.

Selina: Nah! It’s okay. Just forget it…but you’re still a monkey.

Jiro: okay. Fine. You can call me monkey…so, are we okay now? Friends?

Selina: yes, were friends…I’ll call you monkey as a sign of our friendship… (Smiled at Jiro)

Jiro: okay, then I’ll call you witch as a sign of our friendship… (Smiled at Selina)

Selina: okay! Monkey and the Witch! (They both laugh)
At Photography Building...at Hebe’s class…

Teacher: we will be having an outdoor activity for our final examination. For this activity you will be partnered with Mr. Chan’s students (fictional), the painting students. Mr. Chan will be here in a moment with his students.

Girl: whoa! The student in painting department…I heard there are lots of handsome guys there…

Boy: there are also lots of pretty girls…

Hebe’s POV
“Painting department…Arron’s major is painting…maybe he’s one of those students to pair with us...”
End of POV

Mr. Chan and his students arrived in their room. Hebe saw Arron. Arron smiled at Hebe.

Teacher: Welcome to photography class. Students, feel free to choose your partner. Choose whom you are comfortable with.

Students: okay. (Stands up and choose their partners)
Arrons went towards Hebe but there is a girl who blocks his way…

Girl: hi! I’m Gui Gui… can I be your partner? (Smiled at Arron)

Arron: oh! Hi! I’m Arron…ummm…I’m sorry, I already have a partner.

Gui Gui: Oh! Too bad...Maybe next time…bye!! (Smiled at Arron and walks away)

Arron: (walks toward Hebe) would you like to be my partner? (smiled at Hebe)

Hebe’s POV
“Oh my! He was like asking me to be her girlfriend…but too bad it’s not…just a partner for our final examination… (Sigh)”
End of POV

Hebe: oh! Sure! (Smiled at Arron)

Teacher: are you done choosing your patner?

Students: yes!

Teacher: okay. For this activity…your life (grades) lies on your partners…both of you should help each other. You choose three places where you can take a picture and paint it. Your picture and painting should convey the same message to the viewers. So you better understand your partners. Get to know each other. All of you are given a long period of time to do that activity. So, Good Luck my students! Class dismissed! (Went out of the classroom with Mr. Chan)

Student 1: Oh my! I hate this activity…do we really have to do this? I can do this activity without a partner…I hate this activity!!!

Student 2: me too…too bad for me…my boyfriend would really get mad at me since my partner is a guy…I don’t know what to do…

Hebe: Whoa! (Look at Arron) Thank God! You’re my partner.
Arron: me too…so lucky to have you as my partner. (Smiled at Hebe)

After class they went home. Calvin went together with Rainie to visit her sister. Arron send Hebe home. Selina went home by herself.