meet my date....

Love, Friendship, and Family

At School Canteen

Ella saw her brother with Rainie, Selina and Jiro

Ella: eh? My brother is there (points at the place where Calvin is located)

Mike: your brother? You have a brother? Where? (looked around, as if he knew what Clavin looks like)

Ella: yeah! Come! Let’s go! (grab Chun’s hand) (Mike saw it…wondering why did he grab Chun’s hand and not Charlene or his hand)

When they reach at Calvin’s table and the rest…

Chun: hi guys! (Smile…so happy that Ella grab his hand)

Ella: (let go of Chun’s hand…hug her lao po’s and Calvin) Guys! Can we join you?

S.R, Jiro , Calvin: sure! (Then Charlene sat beside Rainie, while Mike sits beside Charlene)

Calvin: come sit beside me…I miss my mei mei...

Ella: (sit beside Calvin) really…Ge! You’re so sweet… (Grab Chun’s hand) come! Sit beside me…there is a vacant chair… (Mike saw it again…jealous)

Mike’s POV
“How come they are so close?” (Don’t have any idea that Chun always go to Ella’s house)
End of POV

Calvin: oh! Mei! Who is he…? (Points at Mike)

Ella: he is Mike He…a classmate…and Charlene’s bestfriend…

Calvin: oh! Hi… I’m Calvin Chen, Ella’s brother…nice meeting you… (Shakes hand)

Selina: hi! I’m Selina Ren…nice meeting you… (Shakes hand)

Rainie: I’m Rainie Yang…nice meeting you… (Shakes hand)

Jiro: and I am Jiro Wang…(look at Charlene) and you must be Chun’s cousin…am I right?

Charlene: yes! I am Charlene Choi…nice meeting with you Jiro… (Shakes hand with Jiro)

Calvin: She’s really cute right? (Refers to Charlene) (All of them stare at Calvin) what? (He laugh) anyway…mei, (look at Ella) I am planning to have an outing…this coming Friday and we will go home on Monday since we don’t have a class…what do you think?

Ella: this coming Friday…no…I can’t…let’s just have it on Saturday until Monday…

Calvin: why?

Ella: I have a date on Friday…with Mike… (Hearing that, Chun and Charlene’s heart was crushed)

Calvin: a date? (he laugh)

Ella: Ge! Stop laughing…there is nothing to laugh about… (Crossed her arms)

Calvin: no…I was just amazed…my mei mei is now a lady… (put his hand around Ella’s shoulder) this is your first time accepting a guy’s invitation…this would be your first date…when you were still in high school…you always reject those guys who asked you out… (Smiled)

Ella: Ge! Stop it…I just want to try something new in my life…

Mike’s POV
“I’m her first date…I’m so happy…I’ll make this date memorable for her…”
End of POV

Chun’s POV
“Her first time accepting dates…I hope it was me… (Sigh)”
End of POV

Calvin: okay Mei…I’m just happy that you’re accepting dates now…

Selina: hey Mike! You better take good care of Ella… or else I’ll kick your …

Mike: don’t worry…I’ll take good care of her…I will not do something bad to her…

Jiro: hey! Witch…don’t be to harsh…he seems a good guy…
Selina: I’m just reminding him (look at Jiro) monkey…I’m just concerned with my lao po Ella…

Jiro: Oh…okay…fine… (Smile)

Hebe and Arron suddenly arrived…

Hebe: hi guys! Lao po’s! (hug her lao po’s) can we join?

All: sure… (Jiro has a wide smile seeing Hebe)

Hebe: eh? You’re not familiar to me… (Look at Mike)

Mike: I’m Mike He…Ella’s date… (All of them look at Mike…very confident)

Hebe: oh! Hi! I’m Hebe Tian…and you’re Charlene’s best friend too…am I right?

Mike: yes. (He smiled)

Hebe: oh! Arron…I want you to meet Charlene (points at Charlene) and Mike He (points at Mike)

Arron: hi! I’m Arron Yan…nice meeting both of you. (Hebe sits beside Jiro, while Arron sit beside Hebe)

Sitting/ seating arrangement… (The table is Cricle)

Mike Charlene Rainie Selina
Chun TABLE Jiro
Ella Calvin Arron Hebe

Rainie: lao po Hebe, we will have an outing this Saturday…all of us…

Hebe: really? Then that would be great… (Look at Arron) we can take a picture there and you can paint there…for our activity…

Arron: yeah! That a good idea… (Look at Jiro while Jiro is staring at Hebe)

Ella: Whoa! Guys! I totally forgot! Our teacher asked me to get the ingredients in her desk… (Look at Chun) are you done eating?

Chun: yes…why?

Ella: guys! We better go first… see you later guys! (Grab Chun’s hand) come with me…help me get those ingredients…

Chun: oh! Okay!

Ella and Chun leave them at the school canteen. Mike saw that again…he stares at Ella’s hand holding Chun’s hand. Very jealous.

Calvin: Mei mei’s really cute…really forgetful

Rainie: yeah! Chun and Ella are cute together… (Selina pinched her waist) oh! Sorry... (All of them look at Rainie)

After class… they all went home… Calvin didn’t go to the girls’ house because he has a lot of things to do. Rainie is so angry at him because he made Rainie wait for so long in the classroom and in the end he won’t go with her.