bad experience

Love, Friendship, and Family

First day of class is over. The four girls gathered together in their second living room and chat.

Ella: whoa! Nothing really special happened in my day. But, I met this guy…he’s so handsome. (thinks about Chun)

Rainie: Really? Who is he? Is he your classmate?

Ella: He’s my classmate…he’s really cute…his name is Chun Wu. Im hoping to know him well. (hug the throw pillow)

Hebe: Oh! Thank God! You’ve finally find someone who can make your heart beat. (smiled at Ella)

Ella: what did you just say? Make my heart beat? Oh no. not really. I just find him handsome.

Rainie: im sure that man you are talking about would make you madly deep in love. (smiled at Ella) when we were still in high school you’ve got many suitors but you just reject them.

Hebe: yeah right! You’re too focused on your studies. You’re so worried someone would beat you for being the top one student.

Ella never tried to have a boyfriend when they were still in high school. She’s too focused on her studies. Most of her reasons in rejecting her suitors are that she’s busy or the guy is not his type. She never looks into any guys in high school. She has crushes, for the sake that people would call her normal, but it would eventually fade.

Ella: wei! Stop it! All I want to do now is to enjoy this college life. (look at Selina) hey! Lao po! Why are so silent? Are you sick? It’s not normal for you to be so silent.

Rainie: (look at Selina) yeah right! You’re the most talkative and now you’re the most silent. What happen to your first day in school?

Hebe: have you met someone? Like hot boys? Or look a like of Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise? (Teased Selina)
Selina: No! I met a ert monkey! (sigh) I really hate this day. (angry)

Ella: et monkey? Is there a monkey studying in our school? I haven’t seen one… (all laugh)

Selina: no. stop joking lao po. (look at Ella)

Rainie: you seem really exhausted. What happen?

Selina: it’s all that Jiro’s fault! I hate him! He’s such a ert monkey…

Hebe: huh? Jiro? What did he do to you? You’re supposed to be friends since you both are classmates.

Ella and Rainie: and who is that Jiro guy? (Curious)
Hebe: he’s a new friend. I bumped into him this morning and he’s Selina’s classmate.

Selina: No! he’s not a friend! He’s an enemy! (very angry)

Rainie: why are you so angry at that man?

Ella: tell us what happen, so that we can understand why you are so angry with him.

*FLASHBACK*

While Selina and Jiro was looking for their classroom, Selina’s foot is really aching since she’s wearing her new 3 inches high heel sandals. When she couldn’t take the pain anymore, she suddenly slipped and Jiro who saw it went to her rescue. But when Jiro is trying to catch Selina, both of them slipped. Selina landed on top of Jiro’s body. When Jiro realized that Selina is at his top he panicked and pushed Selina away to him but accidentally he touched Selina’s while pushing. It stunned Selina.

Selina: (stands up) Hey you monkey! How dare you touch my ? You’re such a ert!(points at Jiro)

Jiro: (stands up and look at Selina’s angry face) Im sorry. It was just an accident; I didn’t mean to touch it. I was just trying to help you. (he reasoned out) And don’t call me monkey coz im not a monkey and im not a ert also. You should thank me for saving you, or else you’ll land on the floor. (crossed his arms)

Selina: Whoa! I prefer to land on the floor than to land on a ert monkey who touched my ! (still angry)

Jiro: Wei! I didn’t even feel anything when I accidentally touched it. I thought it was your backside…your figure is really bad…(smirked at Selina)

Selina: Grrrr! (very angry) how dare you insult me with my figure! You! You’re such a ert monkey! (she then left Jiro alone and walk towards her classroom)

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Selina: he even dared to talk to me when he entered the classroom and sit beside me. I really hate him. He’s the worst guy I’ve ever met.

Ella: oh…I see… such a bad experience for the first day in College. (sigh)

Rainie: seems you’re going to have an interesting, exciting and adventurous college life with that Jiro guy. (teased Selina)

Selina: aiyoo…he’s the most horrible that came into my life. (sigh)

Hebe: (smiled) honestly, this morning…looking both of you…I find it cute…both of you look good together…(teased Selina)

Selina: Oh stop it! You’re my friends. You’re supposed to comfort me. I hate that man…

*ding dong…ding dong* (doorbell)

Hebe: are you expecting a visitor? (looks at S.E.R)

S.E.R: no…

Rainie: the guards won’t let any visitor come in the gate if they don’t know the person.

Ella: wait…I’ll go open the door. (stands up and went to open the door)

-------------------------------
please comment....thank you...