it's our day today...

Love, Friendship, and Family

Each of them do their own thing…they do their own errands for the day. Mike is still taking good care of Charlene, he also watched some movies while Charlene is asleep. Hebe and Arron went again to the beach and stroll around the rest house; they brought some foods with them in case they would be hungry. They took some pictures of them making some serious faces, funny faces and others. Jiro and Selina are staying in Hebe and Selina’s room, watching different kinds of movies. They were having a movie marathon with snacks with them. Calvin and Rainie went swimming in the swimming pool. Playing some games on their own, chat with each other, and as usual they would bicker again. Ella brought Chun to her secret hideout when she was still a kid; they also brought some foods with them in case they would get hungry. Ella’s secret hideout is like a little cave; it looks like a man made cave.

Hebe and Arron’s side…

Hebe: (holding Arron’s hand) I’m already tired wlaking…let just stay here… (went under a big tree)

Arron: me too…I’m already tired bringing these painting materials with me…

Hebe: babe…(looked at Arron) I’m so happy having you here in my side…really…

Arron: (looked at Hebe) me too…I’m happy having you in my life…I’ll always stay by your side…

Hebe: you’ll never leave me?

Arron: yes…and that’s a promise… (kiss Hebe’s cheeks)

Hebe: then, what are we going to do now?

Arron: I have an idea…just stay there… (set up his painting materials) I’ll try to paint you…

Hebe: really? Wow! That’s great…are you going to give it to me after you finished it?

Arron: yes…and someday…we will display this in our future house… (Hebe gave him a kiss in his lips) I love you babe…

Hebe: I love you too babe… (smiled at Arron)

Rainie and Calvin’s side… (swimming in the swimming pool)

Rainie: (playing with the water) hey! Calvin…I noticed these past few days that you’re always not in your right mind…do you have any problem?

Calvin: really? I don’t have any problem (smiled at Rainie)

Rainie: oh…come on Calvin! We’ve been friends since we’re kids…I can easily tell whether you have a problem or not…

Calvin: my problem is…I really like you… (whispered to his self)

Rainie: what? I didn’t hear what you said…

Calvin: nothing… (went out of the swimming pool and sit in the bench)

Rainie: tell ma Calvin…I know that there is really something wrong…just tell me…I won’t tease you…I’m serious right now… (sit beside Calvin)

Calvin: are you sure? Are you willing to help me with my problem?

Rainie: I’ll do anything just to help you…I know it’s not about money…you’re rich…so tell, me what is it?

Calvin: (hold Rainie’s hand) Rainie…I really like you…

Rainie: (puuled her hands) what? Are youo joking with me again?

Calvin: no…I’m not…I’m telling the truth Rainie…ummm….let me explain this…but you have to answer my question first…do like me or have any special feelings towards me?

Rainie: what? What kind of question is this?

Calvin: just answer it…and tell me the truth…

Rainie: ummm…I have some special feelings for you…but I’m not sure about it…

Calvin: I want to fight for you Rainie…but I don’t know what to do…(put his hands in his head) I still have a problem about Ella…

Rainie: I really don’t understand this…can you explain everything to me?

Calvin explained everything to Rainie and told her the whole story…about his parents’ plans, about Angela, and about Joe and Ella…
Calvin: I really don’t know what to do Rainie…help me… (start crying)

Rainie: (hugged Calvin) I’ll help you…I’ll help you about Ella…I’ll help to stop Ella and Joe’s marriage…

Calvin: (looked at Rainie) how about us? Are we not going to fight for our feelings?

Rainie: there is no us Calvin…follow your parents plan for you…marry Angela…maybe this can still help Ella…and I know, you’ll learn how to love Angela…I’m not even sure about my feelings for you...i don’t want you to expect something from me…you’ll forget about your feelings towards me…someday… (hugged Calvin…but deep inside her heart she’s hurt)

Calvin: I can’t…I want to fight my feelings for you…

Rainie hugged Calvin to comfort him and to comfort herself as well…both of them are badly hurt…they don’t know what to do…

Charlene and Mike’s side…

Charlene woke up and saw Mike sleeping in the chair beside her…seeing Mike at her side makes her feel so special, she’s really happy having Mike in her side…Charlene touched Mike’s face…it seems like she’s memorizing every part of Mike’s face…after a few minutes, Mike woke up when he feel someone is touching his face…

Mike: oh! You’re awake…are you okay? Are you hungry? What do you want?

Charlene: (smiled at Mike) calm down Mike…I’m fine…totally fine… (get up from her bed and sat beside Mike)

Mike: hey…you better take some more rest…

Charlene: you’re over reacting Mike…I’m fine…I am full of energy now…

Mike: are you sure? Then, what do you want?

Charlene: ummmm…I’m hungry…

Mike: here…I brought some foods here…In case if you’re hungry, there is no need to go to the kitchen…

Charlene: thank you…there are so many foods…are you trying to make me fat? I hate getting fat…

Mike: its fine with me, I don’t care if you get fat or not…all I care is you’re okay…

Charlene: oh…my best friend is so sweet… (start eating) anyway, where are the others?

Mike: they doing their own things…they cancelled today’s snorkeling and dolphin watching just for you…it would be tomorrow so that you can come and join…

Charlene: really? How sweet…I’m so happy having them as my friends…they are like my family already…

Mike: yeah…they are really nice…by the way, I heard Arron and Hebe are already together…like couple…

Charlene: really? That’s good…I’m happy for them, both of them really look good together…

Mike: yeah…how about you…any plans of having a boyfriend?

Charlene: nah! I’m waiting for someone…

Mike: who’s that someone? Tell me…I’ll beat him to death for letting you wait…he should not let you wait…what kind of man is that…very bad… (Shook his head…he’s hurt)

Charlene: then beat yourself to death… (Whispers to herself)

Mike: what?

Charlene: nothing…how about you…any new girl in your life? You’ve got many girls in your life…

Mike: no…I’m already a good boy…actually…I really like this girl…I’m still waiting for the right time to tell my feelings to her…she might get shocked… (Smiled at Charlene)

Charlene: oh…okay… (She’s really hurt) join me eating this foods…I can’t finish it…

Mike: okay…

They are just making their selves hurt and wait for each other… (sigh)…