sunrise....

Love, Friendship, and Family

*pring pring pring* alarm clock…

Hebe: (turned off the alarm clock) oh…it’s already 4:30, Arron must be awake now…I better wake up Selina. (went to Selina’s bed) lao po…(tickle Selina) lao po…wake up…

Selina: (opened her eyes) huh? It’s still dark…I want to sleep more… (closed her eyes)

Hebe: lao po… (tickled Selina) I badly need your help…this is for our project…we’ll use you a model…please…

Selina: huh? For what? (closed her eyes)

Hebe: just get up lao po…please… (tickled Selina)

Selina: (opened her eyes) fine…you won… (get up and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth)

Hebe and Selina went to the beach and they saw Arron and Jiro waiting for them…

Jiro: hey! What took you two so long? (scratch his head)

Hebe: we’re sorry…

Jiro: fine…let’s do this… I’m still sleepy… I want to go back and sleep…

Hebe: okay, let’s set up…

They asked Selina and Jiro to sit near the seashore line and they should act like a couple or lovers…

Selina: what? Lovers?

Jiro: can we just sit beside each other?

Hebe: fine…just stay close with each other…

Selina and Jiro: okay…

Arron: babe, come here, let’s prepare our things… (called Hebe from the cottage)

Hebe: okay babe… I’m coming… (went to the cottage)

Selina: hey! Monkey…did they call each other babe?

Jiro: yes…

Selina: whoa! So they are already a couple… I’m so happy for them…

Jiro: yeah…me too…I’m happy for them (still sleepy)

While waiting for the sunrise…Selina got tired of their position and she really want to sleep. Arron and Hebe just kept on looking Selina and Jiro…

Jiro: witch…are you okay?

Selina: no…I’m already tired…ummm…can I lean my head on your shoulder?

Jiro: huh? Oh! Sure…

Selina: (lean her head on Jiro’s shoulder) monkey…can I ask you something?

Jiro: sure…what is it?

Selina: what if your parent arranged you to marry a girl whom you don’t like…then you already have someone in your heart…what will you do? (she thinks about Ella)

Jiro: oh! A tough question…ummm…of course I’ll fight for her, I’ll fight my love for her…I won’t marry the girl that my parents arranged for me…I’ll everything for the girl I love… anyway, why do you ask?

Selina: really? How sweet…ummm…nothing…it just came in my head…

Jiro: oh…okay…

Selina and Jiro keep on changing their position. Every minute their position changed. Until they reached into their most comfortable position. Selina was in between Jiro’s legs and lean on his chest. Jiro’s head is some kind of leaning in Selina head and he was hugging Selina and held each others hands.

Selina: this is much better…I don’t feel cold anymore…thank you monkey…

Jiro: oh! It’s nothing witch…

Arron is already starting to paint; he is so full of energy…full of inspiration. Hebe is also taking some pictures…

Hebe: babe, look at them…they really look like a couple…they’re so sweet…

Arron: yeah…they really looked good together… (looked at Hebe) do you want us to do the same thing…like them?

Hebe: no…next time…we better finish our work (smiled at Arron)

Jiro’s POV
“whoa! I really do understand my feelings now…I really like this witch…I hope time will stop and let us be like this forever…”
End of POV

Selina’s POV
“I feel comforted at this moment…I love the warm that he’s giving me right now…I think I’m falling for him…he’s not that bad at all… I hope time will stop and let us be like this forever..”
End of POV

After Arron and Hebe finished their work and fixed their things. Hebe went to Selina and Jiro and told them to return to their rooms…but Selina fell asleep in Jiro’s chest. They don’t mind waking up Selina, Jiro carry her like a bride going to the rest house. Jiro put Selina in her bed gently and went to his room to sleep again.