happiest day....

Love, Friendship, and Family

Selina and Jiro’s side…(while watching a movie)

Selina: hey! Monkey…love story again? We almost watched three love stories today…I’m already tired of watching love stories…can we change it into horror or comedy?

Jiro: I love watching love stories…it’s very inspiring…

Selina: duh!!! Please…let’s change it into comedy…

Jiro: (looked at Selina) witch, have you move on about your ex-boyfriend? (Changed the topic)

Selina: (shocked) huh? How did you know about my ex-boyfriend?

Jiro: ummmm…Hebe happened to tell me about it…

Selina: oh…okay…ummm…yeah…I moved on…that was long time ago…I’m fine now, totally fine.

Jiro: okay…then, are you ready to love again?

Selina: maybe…yes…

Jiro: oh…I want to ask you something…

Selina: what is it?

Jiro: would you go out with me? A dinner date…

Selina: oh…sure…no problem…

Jiro: really? (so happy) then, I’ll meet you tomorrow evening at the beach…I’ll prepare everything for our dinner date…

Selina: okay… (smiled at Jiro)

Ella and Chun’s side…(at Ella’s hideout near the beach)

Chun: whoa! It’s so nice in here…I never thought there is a place like this…

Ella: yeah…come here…sit beside me…you can clearly see the view here…the view of the beach is so nice…

Chun: (sat beside Ella) is this your secret place?

Ella: yes…I used to come here, every time Ma and Pa scold me…and I also met my playmate here…this is our hideout…only the two of us knew this place…

Chun: really? Where is your playmate now?

Ella: ummm…Calvin told me they met in Australia…maybe he’s there right now…

Chun: what? He’s a He? And you always stay here together with that guy? In this kind of place…which is so quiet and no one can see you…?

Ella: what’s wrong with that? We’re still kids at that time…all we think at that time is to play hide and seek in this little cave…you’re over reacting Chun… (laugh)

Chun: yeah…you’re right (laugh) sorry…

Ella: hmmm…Chun, let’s play hide and seek…

Chun: sure, I’m on it…

Ella: let’s do rock, paper, scissors first…

Chun: okay…let’s start…

Ella won in the rock, paper, and scissor game. So she went around the cave and look for a place where she could hide. She found a huge stone where can actually cover her whole body, and she hid herself there. After Chun counted number one to ten, he went around the cave to look for Ella. After few minutes of walking around the cave, he saw a huge stone where possibly Ella is hiding.

Chun: Ella! Where are you…? You better watch out if I find you… (went behind the stone and saw Ella’s back) there you are! I caught you! (hug Ella)

Ella: whoa! You really found me…I was thinking to transfer another place to hide…but it’s too late…you already found me… (turn around and look at Chun)

When she turned around to look at Chun, Chun was so close with her…looking and staring at her. Their face was so close…it’s only four inches away. They were so quiet, they don’t know what to do…they were like glued on the spot that they can’t move. There is an urge that would let them kiss. Their face became closer and closer until their lips touched. Ella closed her eyes and Chun kissed her, Ella responded to the kiss. Chun’s arms reach down to her waist and Ella’s hand run through his neck…they kissed passionately…but Ella broke the kiss after a few minutes.

Ella: ummmm…we better go back to the rest house… (walk away)

Chun: (hold Ella’s hand) wait! I’m sorry…I kissed you…

Ella: (look at Chun) no…it’s okay… (walk again)

Chun: (grab Ella’s hand) wait Ella… (Ella looked at him) look, I’m not doing this for fun…Ella, I can’t keep this feeling anymore…I really really like you…I just want you to stay at my side…(Ella was shocked) I’m serious Ella…I’ve never felt this feeling before…you’re the only girls who make me feel this way…ummmm…Ella, I just want to keep you by my side…I don’t want to loose you…will you be my girlfriend?

Ella: (smiled at Chun and hug him) I’m willing to stay in your side…forever…

Chun: (looked at Ella) is that a yes?

Ella: yes, yes Chun…I like you and I love you…

Chun: this is the happiest day of my life...I love you Ella… (they kissed again)

They stayed in the cave until night. They were not having problems on what they are going to eat for dinner since they brought some foods with them.

--------------------------
please comment...thank you...