new cook....

Love, Friendship, and Family

At the Girls house

Charlene wakes up early and cook some breakfast…she also knows how to cook…she prepared breakfast as a sign of thanking S.H.E.R…she is really thankful that she was able to meet them and make them friends. After preparing the breakfast, she went to Ella’s room.

At Ella’s room…

Charlene: (pat Ella’s shoulder) Ella? Wake up…Ella? (don’t know how to wake up Ella)

Selina went to Ella’s room…

Charlene: Hi Selina! Why are you here?

Selina: Hi Charlene! Good morning…well, it’s already my routine to wake up Ella every morning. Every time I wake up, my feet would bring me here…(she laugh) anyway, why are you here?

Charlene: oh! I’m trying to wake her up…but I can’t…anyway, I already prepared some breakfast…

Selina: really? You know how to cook? How nice…ummmmm… I’ll help you wake Ella up. There is a technique in waking her up…just like Hebe and Rainie…(smile)

Charlene: okay. (smiled at Selina)

Selina went to Ella’s bed and start tickling Ella’s body…

Selina: rise and shine lao po! (tickled Ella)

Ella: Lao po…5 more minutes please… (closed her eyes)

Selina: Lao po…you have to cook for our breakfast. Or else I’ll let Hebe and Rainie cook. (crossed her arms)

Ella: (opens her eyes) yeah! Right! I forgot! (stands up in her bed) I have to cook…

Charlene: whoa! She’s already awake…so that’s the technique? Is Hebe and Rainie’s cook really bad?

Selina: yeah…don’t you ever ask them to cook…they are good in many things but not in cooking…me too… (she laughed)

Ella: oh! Charlene…you’re here…Good morning…anyway, I’ll go first and prepare our breakfast…

Selina: (hold Ella’s hand) Lao po! There’s no need for you to cook. Charlene prepared for our breakfast…just go and take a bath so that we can have our breakfast… (smiled)

Ella: really? Thank you Charlene… (smiled at Charlene)

Charlene: it’s okay…no problem… (smiled at Ella and Selina)

Selina: then, I’ll do my job first…to wake up those sleepy heads…Hebe and Rainie.. (went to Hebe and Rainie’s room.)

S.H.E.R.C are done taking a bath and preparing their things. While eating their breakfast…

Ella: Charlene, you really cook well…can we take shifts in cooking? (smiled at Charlene)

Charlene: sure. No problem. (smile)

Rainie: yeah! We have two Chef’s in the house…

Selina: no. Chun always come here…so make it three…Chef Chun!...Ella’s lover! Yeah!

Ella: stop it Lao po…we’re not lovers…

Charlene: hmmm…you and Chun really look good together… (teased Ella)

S.H.R: yeah! We agree to that! (they laughed)

Charlene: anyway, did you accept Mike’s invitation? About the date?

Ella: oh! Yeah! I accepted it…he called me last night… (continue eating)

Charlene: oh…I see… (sad)

Hebe: and who is that Mike guy?

Selina: we didn’t hear you talk about that guy…

Rainie: yeah…who is he?

Ella: oh! He is a classmate…he asked me out…he is Charlene’s best friend…

Charlene: yeah…my best friend… (sad)

Selina: oh I see…then he must be also a good cook…

Charlene: yes. He is…

Ella: if there is time…I’ll ask him to come here…so that you can meet him…

Hebe: okay… (sits closer to Rainie and whisper something) “I think some thing is not right here…”

Rainie: What? (S.E.C looked at them)

Hebe: oh! Nothing… I’ll tell you later…you’re such a loud mouth… (smiled)

After eating their breakfast, they washed the dishes and cleaned the dinning table. Then they all went to school together.