how am i going to tell you....

Love, Friendship, and Family

After four hours of travelling, they finally arrived in Chen’s rest house. They were welcomed by the 5 house maids with the old lady house keeper, Madame Ling (fictional).

5 maids and Madame Ling: Welcome home Miss Chen and Sir Chen…(bow their heads)

Ella: whoa! Madame Ling! (hugged Madame Ling) I missed you so much! It’s been 7 years since I last saw you…

Madame Ling: I missed you too Miss Chen… (smiled at Ella) you’ve grown up into a beautiful lady…that guy is lucky…

Ella: thank you…and who’s that lucky guy you’re talking about?

Calvin: oh! Nothing! (looked at Madame Ling and give some signs to keep silent) anyway, I missed you Madame Ling… (hug Madame Ling)

Madame Ling: how are you? Are you okay now? How was that girl from the accident?

Calvin: (gave Madame Ling again to keep quiet) mei mei and the rest doesn’t know anything about it…(whispered to Madame Ling)

Madame: oh okay… (looked at S.H.R) and these beautiful young ladies must Ms. Ren, Ms. Tian and Ms. Yang…the cute little girls that came here 7 or 8 years ago… (looked at Arron) oh! Sir Yan is also here…

S.H.R.A smiled and hugged Madame Ling…

Ella: anyway, these are my new friends (points at Jiro, Chun, Mike and Charlene) Jiro wang, Chun Wu, Mike He and Charlene Choi…

Madame Ling: nice meeting all of you…please enjoy your stay here…I’m sure you will have a great time here…

J.C.M.C : thank you…nice meeting you too Madame Ling.

Madame Ling: okay. Let’s get inside and I’ll prepare some foods for all of you…

Madame Ling is serving the Chen Family for so many years. She is already part of the family, she knows everything about the Chen’s especially when it comes to secrets and problems. She is very loyal to the Chen’s.

After eating their snack, they all gathered in the living room.

Ella: hey guys! (all looked at her) ummm…we only have six bedrooms here…my bedroom, Calvin’s bedroom, my father and mothers bedroom (master’s bedroom), and three guest rooms. We cannot use the master’s bedroom because it’s off the limits. So, here is my plan…me and Calvin will stay in my bedroom since we are siblings, then Arron and Jiro will stay in Calvin’s room, Chun and Mike will stay in the first guest room, Charlene and Rainie will stay in the second guest room, and the third will be Selina and Hebe. So, who wants to protest about my plan? (All of them looked at Ella)

All: no one…

Ella: then, that good! Let us all go to our respective rooms and put our things their.

They all went to their respective rooms, arranged their things and have a little rest…

In Mike and Chun’s room…

Mike: hey! Chun… I gave up on Ella…

Chun: (shocked) why?

Mike: I realized that…I just find her really cute…I just see her as a friend…ummm…I’m giving her to you Chun…

Chun: what?

Mike: I know that you like her…I noticed it from your actions…and thanks to Ella…I realized something that is very important to me…

Chun: huh? What is it?

Mike: I lost my best friend when I start liking Ella…there, I realized that I could not live without her…I like her more than Ella… (Smiled at Chun)

Chun: oh…good for you…and honestly, I’m really happy knowing that you only like Ella as a friend…

Mike: (pat Chun’s shoulder) go for it Bro!

In Ella’s room…

Ella: Ge! I’m so happy today… I feel I’m home… (Smiled at Calvin)

Calvin: me too… (Looked at Ella) mei, do you still remember Joe? The grandson of the Cheng’s. The owner of the other rest house here?

Ella: Joe…Joe Cheng? Hmmmm… yeah! I remember him…he used to be my playmate when we were still kids...he even got jealous with Selina, Hebe and Rainie. That was so funny…

Calvin: yeah! Ummmm… I met him in Australia…with his step sister Angela…

Ella: really? How is he?

Calvin: he’s okay. He said he missed you…he’s really handsome now…

Ella: really? I hope to see him soon…he used to be the smallest when we were still kids…anyway, Ge!
Let’s go to the beach it’s still early…and let’s have our dinner there.

Calvin: sure! Go; tell them to prepare their swimming attire… (Smiled at Ella)

Ella: okay! (Went out of the room)

Calvin: Ella…my beloved sister…how am I supposed to tell you this? Joe Cheng is your fiancé…Whoa! This is my entire fault! (Talks to himself …put his hands in his head)

Ella went to the rooms of her friends and told them that they will be going to the beach which is located at the back of their rest house. Everyone was so excited especially the boys. They can see the girls wearing their bikinis.