At Culinary Arts Building

Love, Friendship, and Family

At Culinary Arts Building…

Ella’s POV
“whoa!!!! Its really nice in here…nice building…. I hope I can make some friends in here. (looks at her classmates) seems they are friendly.”
End of POV

As she enter in her classroom, she looked at her classmates again and look for a vacant seat.

Ella: Hi! Is someone occupying this chair? (smiled at the girl she’s asking)

Girl: No one. You can occupy it (she smiled back at Ella)

Ella: (seats down) oh! By the way, I’m Ella Chen…hope we can be friends (reached her hands towards the girl for a hand shake)

Girl: sure, I’m Charlene, Charlene Choi (shakes hand with Ella and smile)

Then a guy interrupted them. He is not that tall, average height for men. He’s wearing black jacket with a blue vintage t-shirt in it. It is paired with tattered pants and a Nike shoes. He has a bad boy look yet angelic face.

Guy: Hey! Charlene! (puts his hand around Charlene’s shoulder) we’re classmates? Good to see you. (smiled at Charlene) anyway, why don’t you introduce me to your friend? (looks at Ella)

Charlene: yeah. We’re classmates. Too bad for me. Anyway, she’s a new friend of mine, she is Ella Chen.

Guy: hi! Im Mike He, Charlene’s best friend. Nice meeting you. (reach his hand to Ella for a hand shake)

Ella: (shakes hand with Mike) Nice meeting you too. (Mike still holding her hands) ummmm….can I take off my hands? (look at Mike)

Mike: yeah! Sure… (laugh) you’re such a cutie. (winked at Ella)

Ella: Huh?

Charlene: Stop it Mike. Here you go again. You better go to your chair. I save a chair for you and for my cousin.

Mike: okay. Thank you for saving a place for us. (sits in his chair…at the back of Charlene)

Charlene: (turns to Ella) don’t mind him. He’s always like that. Such a chick boy.

Ella: oh, I see. It’s okay. He reminds me of my brother. He’s also like that.

Charlene and Ella are getting to know each other. They chat and chat not minding other people. They were like they’re friends for so long. In the other hand, Mike is always looking at Ella. He look at Ella’s fresh looking image. Very simple yet elegant, boyish image yet girlish, wearing a simple pink t-shirt forming her curves and it is paired with pants and Nike snickers.

Mike’s POV
“She’s really cute…cute smile…fresh face…very simple, but I find her hot even thought her image is some kind of boyish…she’s really----“
End of POV

He was disturbed by his friend. His friend just smiled at him and sits beside him.

Guy: hey Mike! You’re in deep thoughts. And who are you staring at?

Mike: yeah. You’re disturbing me again. I’m staring at your cousin’s friend. She’s so simple yet she’s so hot for me.

Guy: Who? First day of class and you’ve found a prospect. (turns to Charlene) Hey Charlene!.

Charlene and Ella were enjoying chatting and were disturbed by Charlene’s Cousin.

Charlene: What? You’re such a disturbance. Can’t you see I’m talking to someone?

Guy: Oh! Sorry. Just want to tell you that I have found a boarding house and you should find a place where you can stay.

Charlene: yah right. I should look for a place.

Ella: (interrupt in their conversation) Charlene, you’re looking for a place? We have a vacant room in our house with my friends. If you want you can rent the room.

Charlene: really? How much is the rent?

Ella: I don’t know. I’ll ask permission to my friends first. Since, they also own the house.

Charlene: Oh sure. No problem. Thank you so much. Anyway, I’ll introduce you to my cousin. (turns to his cousin) Hey Bro, this is my new friend. Ella Chen.

Guy: Hi! I’m Charlene’s cousin, Chun Wu…ummm… (stares at Ella’s fresh flawless face) nice meeting you… (reach his hand for a hand shake)

Ella: Hi. (stares at Chun’s handsome face…) nice meeting you too….hope we can be friends. (shakes hand)

Chun: sure….(still staring at Ella’s face)

As usual Mike is still looking at Ella, not minding their conversations. Charlene is a little bit disappointed since Mike is always looking at Ella. Ella looked at Chun from head to toe. He’s wearing white t-shirt that forms his nice body paired with pants and a white Nike shoes. He’s like an angel.

Ella’s POV
“hmm…Charlene got a hot cousin….he is so handsome and neat…my type of guy…but not really…I better know him well…”
End of POV

Chun’s POV
“Ella…hmmm…she’s cute…simple…boyish…yet her actions are really girly…hmmm…I better know her well…”
End of POV