Business Management, Photography and Fashion Bldng

Love, Friendship, and Family

At Business Management Building…

While Rainie is about to enter the classroom, she noticed someone is at her back…

Rainie: (turn around to see who is it) Oh! Calvin! (hugs Calvin) how come you’re here in Taiwan?

Calvin: Ummmm….no hugging please. Girls might think that you’re my girlfriend.

Rainie: Oh okay. I forgot. We’re no longer kids who keep on hugging every time we see each other. (smiled at Calvin) ummmm….anyway, why are you here? You’re supposed to be in Australia right? How’s your College life in Australia?

Calvin: Ah! That thing…it’s a long story. (refused to answer Rainie’s questions) anyway, don’t tell my sister that I’m here in Taiwan. I’m making it a surprise for her. (smile)
Rainie: okay! (looks at Calvin) you haven’t change a bit. You still look arrogant. (smiled at Calvin)

Calvin: No. Im just confident. (look at Rainie from head to toe) you too. Haven’t change a bit…you’re still small…you better drink vitamins…(teased Rainie and them smiled)

Rainie: Shut up Calvin! Here you go again. Teasing me with my height, I’m proud of it…you know?!

Calvin: Oh really? You better not be…you still look like a little kid…(teased Rainie then went in to the classroom)

Rainie’s POV
“here he goes again…making my life miserable…but he’s more handsome now…oh my gosh! Why am I thinking like this? Stop it Rainie! (scolds herself) That arrogant guy!”
End of POV

Rainie: Wait! Why are we classmates? He’s supposed to be higher in one level…(talks to herself…curious.) (went in to the classroom)

At Photography Building….

Hebe was so nervous; it’s her first time to be away with her friends. She’s a shy type of girl. While walking in the corridor her cell phone rang…

*ring….ring…ring…* (ringing continuously)

Hebe: Oh! Where the hell did I put my cell phone? (looks at her big white bag) whoa! My things are in a mess…where is that cell-----Ouch! (bumped into a guy) (her bag fell and her things were scattered on the floor.)

Guy: im so sorry…you better look your way. (helped Hebe pick up her things)

Hebe: im sorry. I was looking for my cell phone (pick up her things and put it in her bag) (her cell phone is still ringing)

Guy: here. Your cell phone. Someone’s calling (give the cell phone to Hebe)

Hebe: oh thank you! (Answer the call) hello?

Selina: (on the phone) Lao po! You’re so slow in answering your phone…anyway, im really lost, our building is really big…can’t find my classroom…my foot is already aching….can you come here and help me look for my room? Please?

Hebe: sure. Wait for me. I’m coming. (hungs up) (Turn to the guy) I’m sorry a while ago. I better go now. (get her bag)

Guy: oh wait! Can I ask you where can I find the Fashion Designing Building?

Hebe: im going there, want to come with me?

Guy: sure. Thank you. (look at Hebe’s beautiful face) anyway, im Jiro Wang. And you are?

Hebe: Im Hebe,Hebe Tian. Nice meeting you. (walk straight not looking at Jiro) (her eyes is for Arron only)

Jiro is always looking at Hebe while they walking towards the Fashion Designing building. He was mesmerized by Hebe’s beauty. She was wearing a pink lacy dress which is knee level paired with a flat sandals. Her hair was fixed into a pony tail.

Hebe: Hey! We’re here. You better go and look for your classroom. (look at Jiro)

Selina running towards Hebe…

Selina: Lao po…thank you for coming…Im so tired looking for my classroom…this building is so damn big…my foot is aching. (pout and hug Hebe)

She realized that someone is standing beside Hebe. A guy!. She looked at him from head to toe. He is wearing a black blazer with a yellow t-shirt in it paired with a tattered pant and a white snicker. His hair is blonde and fixed into not so arrange hair…like those in animes.

Selina: who is he? (points at Jiro)

Hebe: oh! He is Jiro Wang. Wu bumped in Photography Building, actually he’s also lost. Just like you. (she smiled)

Selina: okay. Nice meeting you Jiro Wang. Im Selina Ren.

Jiro: Nice meeting you too. Anyway, what room number you are looking for?

Selina: ummmm….let me see (looks at her schedule) I am looking for room 438…

Jiro: Really? We’re in the same classroom…so we’re classmates for the first subject. (happy)

Hebe: then that’s really good! (smile) you both go find your classroom and I’m going back to my building. It’s almost time. I don’t want to be late.

Selina: Oh! Okay…then see you later after class.
Hebe: okay. Bye lao po…bye Jiro.

Hebe went back to Photography building, while Selina and Jiro look for their classroom.