mixed feelings....

Love, Friendship, and Family

At School…

Business Building…

Calvin: Hi Rainie…I missed you… (put his arms around Rainie’s shoulder)

Rainie: shut up Calvin…I know you’re here to tease me…don’t bother teasing me…it wont work…

Calvin: No…I will never tease you again…I promise…I am a good boy now…

Rainie: What? What happen to you? Are you sick? (touch Calvin’s forehead)

Calvin: no…I just want to treat you good today… (pinch Rainie’s cheeks..) anyway, can you please wait for me later…after class? I want to go with you…I’ll visit Ella…

Rainie: Oh! That’s why you are good to me today…you want me to wait for you…very nice! (slap Calvin’s forehead)

Calvin: ouch! (touch his forehead) that hurts… ummm… I just to taste my sister’s cook…and I want to see Charlene… (smile)

Rainie: okay… (no life)

Rainie’s POV
“why do I have to wait for him…he can just go there by himself…and besides he wants to go there just to see Charlene…I don’t have anything to with it…hmmmp!! Wait! Why am I angry? Am I jealous? No! it cant be…”
End of POV

Rainie suddenly saw a cockroach passed by in her feet…

Rainie: waaaaaaaaaa……..!!!!!! (scream) (jumped at Calvin’s lap)

Calvin: hey! You scream is so annoying…what happened to you?

Rainie: there’s a cockroach…waaaaaa…a cockroach passed by in my foot…(still in Calvin’s lap)(she then realized that she is sitting it Calvin’s lap) oh! I’m sorry (stands up…she blushed)

Calvin: nah! It’s okay…I’m used to it…you’re always like that…jumping towards me if you see a cockroach…you’re like that since we’re kids… (smiled at Rainie)

At Photography building…

After Hebe’s third class… Arron went to her classroom…

Arron: Hebe! (called Hebe…waving his hand and smiled)
Hebe walked towards Arron who is standing outside her classroom and smiled…

Hebe: what brings you here?

Arron: I just want to see my partner…if she’s okay… (smiled at Hebe…Hebe blushed) by the way, it’s already my lunch break…want to come with in the school canteen?

Hebe: I cant…I’m sorry…I still have one more class… (sad)

Arron: I see…then I’ll just wait for you…I’ll just stay there (points at the place where benches are located)

Hebe: really? Thank you… (hug Arron) ummm…our teacher is already here…see you later then…

Arron: okay… (smiled at Hebe)

At Fashion Design Building…

Jiro: (put his hand aroud Selina’s shoulder) hey witch!

Selina: what do you want monkey? (turns her head to look at Jiro…their faces is so near…they could almost kiss if someone would just push their head…it is just 4 inches away…)

They both look at each other’s eyes…it was like the time stopped that they could not move their head away. Their gazes were so intense.

Jiro’s POV
“Whoa! This witch is not that bad…she’s really pretty…her eyes and nose are so beautiful…her lips is so shiny…so kissable…she doesn’t look like a witch after all…she’s like an angel that came from heaven...”
End of POV

Selina’s POV
“wait! Why is my heart beating so fast? Oh my! I feel like melting right now…this guy is not that bad at all…even though he doesn’t look like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise…he’s really cute…he’s actually far from a monkey…the way he looks at me right now makes my heart beat so fast…”
End of POV

Teacher: Hey! (shout at Selina and Jiro) Selina and Jiro! What are you doing there? This place is a classroom…this isn’t a lover’s lane…

Selina and Jiro: (looked at their teacher) Oh! Nothing!

Selina: and we are not lovers…

Jiro: yeah! We’re not lovers…

Teacher: okay. Next time please listen to the discussion…class dismissed.. (went out of the classroom)

Jiro: (looked at Selina) ummm…want to go with me? I’ll go to school’s canteen…

Selina: oh! Sure! I’m really hungry… (Get her things in her chair)

At Culinary Arts Building…

Charlene and Ella were chatting happily after the teacher dismissed them. Chun stares at one corner of the Classroom…

Mike: Hey! Chun! (Pat Chun’s shoulder) are you okay?

Chun: oh yeah! I’m totally fine…

Mike: okay...Then that’s good… (smile) I’m so happy today…

Chun: why?

Mike: Ella accepted my invitation…we will be having our date this coming Friday… (smiled at Chun)

Chun: really? Good for you…I’m happy for you… (not happy at all) ummm…I’m already hungry…let’s go to school canteen…

Mike: thanks Bro…ummm…me too…(turns to Charlene and Ella) Ella! Want to go with us?

Ella: where?

Mike: school canteen…we’re already starving…

Ella: oh! Sure…me too…

Charlene: me too…

They went to school canteen and ordered some food…