feelings...

Love, Friendship, and Family

At Rainie’s bedroom…

Rainie: Come in…here are my DVD’s (open a cabinet full of DVD’s) feel free to choose anything you want.

Calvin: (went inside) okay. (look at some DVD’s)

Rainie sit in her bed while waiting for Calvin choosing some DVD’s to watch. Calvin sat beside Rainie bringing 7 DVD’s.

Rainie: what are those?

Calvin: ummm… (look at the DVD’s) Chainsaw Massacre, Saw part 1,2 and 3, Final Destination part 1,2, and 3.

Rainie: what? Suspense?

Calvin: Yes. I love watching suspense. Very exciting! (smiled at Rainie)

Rainie: No. I’ll replace it into comedy…(pulled the 7 DVD’s that Calvin was holding)

Calvin pulled again DVD’s, Rainie pulled it again…Calvin pulled it again…then Rainie pulled it so hard that Calvin fell on top of her. They look at each others eyes.

Rainie’s POV
“oh my gosh! What is this? Why am I feeling so weak? His gaze makes me so weak. ..his lips is so kissable…oh! Stop it Rainie! (scolds herself) but…what am I going to do? Oh God! Help me get out from this situation”
End of POV

Calvin’s POV
“her eyes is so nice…why didn’t I notice it before? Her lips is so kissable…it is so juicy…why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I feeling this kind of feeling? I’ve never felt this kind of feeling to other girls. Oh!----“
End of POV

Selina suddenly went in to Rainie’s room…

Selina: Lao po…(she saw Rainie lying in the bed while Calvin is on top of her…Selina panicked) Oh! I’m so sorry…I didn’t mean to disturb you guys…just continue…(went out of the room)

Rainie: (pushed Calvin away and walk towards Selina) Selina! Wait. It’s not what you think. We’re not doing something like what you are thinking.

Selina: Oh really? Its okay Rainie…we’re friends Rainie…there’s nothing to hide. (teased Rainie and then smiled)

Rainie: stop it Selina…umm…I pulled the DVD so hard that Calvin fell on top of me…then that’s what you saw..

Calvin: Yeah! She’s telling the truth Selina.

Selina: okay…okay…(smiled) both of you look good together…Calvin’s mei mei would really be happy (refers to Ella)…(teased Calvin and Rainie) anyway, call me when dinner is ready…just continue on what you’re doing…(smiled at them and went back to her bedroom)

Rainie and Calvin: Stop it Selina! (they look at each other)

At the Living Room…

Jiro: Oh! I’ve scan all the magazines here…I better go to the dinning room and help Hebe.

Jiro went to the dinnig room. Hebe and Arron are so quiet while preparing the table.

Jiro: wei! Why are you so quiet guys? Can I help you set the table?

Hebe and Arron: sure… (no life)

Jiro walk towards Hebe and help her. They we’re enjoying preparing the table. Arron just look at them. Of course! He’s jealous. Ella and Chun went out from the kitchen bringing the foods.

Jiro: wow! It smells so good! Looks delicious. (excited to eat.)

Hebe: I’ll tell the rest that dinner is ready. (went upstairs and call Selina, Rainie and Calvin)

They all went to the dinning room and enjoy eating their delicious foods.

Seating arrangement….

Selina Ella Hebe Rainie
Table
Jiro Chun Arron Calvin
While eating they chat with each other…

Calvin: mei! I really miss your cook…I feel like I’m home eating your cook.

Ella: really? Then visit here always so that you can always eat my cook.

Calvin: sure! (turns to Chun) you too Bro! you cook well…you got the taste I want…

Chun: thank you… (smiled)

Selina: Whoa! Ella and Chun would be a great partner…they really cook well…

Rainie: they can be “Chef Lovers” (they all laugh)

Ella: stop it Rainie. (change the topic) anyway, a new friend and classmate of mine needs a place to stay. If it’s okay with you lao po’s (look at S.H.R) can she rent the extra bedroom? And she is Chun’s cousin. (smiled)

S.H.R: sure! Why not.

Ella: then how much is the rent?

Selina: 12,000 pesos (convert it to Taiwan money) with free meals.

Hebe: it’s too expensive for a student…just make it 10,000 pesos.

Selina and Rainie: that okay.

Ella: (turn to Chun) is that okay with your cousin?

Chun: yeah! She’s okay with that amount. (smiled at Ella)

Rainie: when will she start staying here?

Chun: if it’s okay…can she transfer tomorrow? Because, she badly needs a place to stay.

S.H.E.R: okay! (they all smiled)

After they finished eating they clean the table and wash the dishes. Then the guys went home. And they all sleep and rest.