fever....

Love, Friendship, and Family

In Rainie and Charlene’s room…

*pring… pring… pirng… pring…* alarm clock…

Rainie: (turned off the alarm clock) Whoa! What a nice morning…I better wake Charlene up…I’m excited for today’s activity…snorkeling! And dolphin watching! Yeah! (went to Charlene’s bed) Hey! Charlene… (tap Charlene’s shoulder) hey…Charlene…(tickled Charlene’s neck) Charlene…whoa! She’s so hot…she has a fever… I better tell Mike and Chun about it… (went out from her room and went to Mike and Chun’s room)

*knock, knock, knock* Mike opened the door.

Mike: hi Rainie…Good morning! (smiled at Rainie) what can I do for you?

Rainie: Charlene has a fever…I don’t know why…

Mike: what? (went to Charlene and Rainie’s room)

Chun: hey! What happened?

Rainie: Charlene has a fever…

Chun: oh…why? (Rainie and Chun went to the room)

Mike: (touched Charlene’s forehead) she’s really hot…maybe she’s too tired yesterday…

Chun: yeah…she’s not used in staying long under the sun…

Rainie: ummm…I’ll get some towel and lukewarm water… (went outside)

Mike: (tap Charlene’s shoulder) Charlene…wake up…

Charlene: (opened her eyes) oh! Mike…I want to sleep more…my head is really aching…I need to rest…

Mike: oh! Maybe it’s your migraine…where did you put your medicine?

Charlene: it’s in my bag…

Rainie: (went in) the towel and the lukewarm water is here… (gave to Mike)

Mike: thank you…can I ask you another favor? Can you get me some drinking water? Please…

Rainie: oh! That’s not a problem…I’ll go get some water (went out of the room)

Mike: (turned to Charlene) why didn’t you drink your medicine? When did your head start aching?

Charlene: last night…I’m sorry Mike…I thought it was just a normal headache…I’m sorry…

Chun: you should rest today…whole day…

Charlene: what? But I’ll be okay in a moment…I can handle the pain…I want to go snorkeling later…and I want to see the dolphins…

Mike: don’t be a hard headed Charlene…you should rest today…what if something will happen to you…you’re always making me worried about you…

Rainie: the water is here… (gave the water to Mike)

Mike: thank you so much Rainie… (turned to Charlene) here, drink your medicine…

Rainie: the others are already awake…they will come here to see Charlene’s condition…

Chun: oh…okay…

Ella: we’re here! (sit beside Charlene) are you okay? (touched Charlene’s forehead) you have a little fever.

Chun: she has a migraine…

Ella: oh…you should not stress yourself today…

Selina: yeah! You better take a rest…anyway, it’s already time for breakfast…we’ll just bring your breakfast here in your room…

Hebe: I already told Madame Ling to bring her breakfast here…

Selina: oh…okay…then that’s good…

Madame Ling: (went inside the room) Miss Choi…your breakfast is here…(put the tray in the table) and all of you, better go to the dinning room…the breakfast is ready…don’t let the food wait… (went out of the room)

Ella: we better go…let’s eat our breakfast first…

Mike: can I stay here? I want to stay with Charlene…

Calvin: okay…I’ll ask Madame Ling to bring your breakfast here…

Mike: thank you…

All of them went out from the room and went to the dinning room, except Charlene and Mike.

Charlene: thank you mike…I’m sorry…I always make you worry about me…

Mike: no…its okay…I’m happy taking good care of you…here, eat your breakfast.

In the dinning room. They eat their breakfast and at the same time chat.

Seating arrangement:

Arron Hebe Selina Jiro
Calvin TABLE
Rainie Ella Chun

Selina: too bad…Charlene is not feeling well…

Rainie: yeah…she can’t join our activity today…

Ella: yeah, so sad…let’s just cancel our snorkeling and dolphin watching today…let’s just do it tomorrow. Let’s just do anything we want for today…so that Charlene can go with us snorkeling tomorrow…

Hebe: yeah! That’s a good idea…and I can spend my time today with Arron… (smiled at Arron)

Ella: whoa! What did you just say? You can spend your time today with Arron? Is there something we should know?

Selina: yes, there is…

Rainie: don’t tell that both of you are already together…like a couple?

Arron and Hebe: Yes… (they smile)

Chun: oh! Congratulations to both of you…

Jiro: yeah! Let’s celebrate…

Selina: monkey…what are you thinking? They just want to spend their time with each other…that not includes us…get it monkey?

Jiro: yeah…I get it witch…I’m sorry….

Hebe: there is one more thing…all of you can’t believe this… (looked at Selina and Jiro) just this early morning…Jiro and Selina are so sweet together watching the sunrise…they looked like a couple…with all those hugs and holding each others hands…

Arron: Jiro also carry Selina going to her bed…while Selina is just sleeping in Jiro’s hand…really looked like a couple…

E.R.C.C.: really? (shocked)

Ella: I thought that both of you only bicker…I never thought both of you could be that sweet…

Calvin: yeah…then let’s toast for another couple…

Selina: hey! We’re not yet a couple… (blushed)

Jiro: yeah! Witch is right…we’re not a couple yet…

Ella: hey! Did you all hear that? They said they are “NOT YET” a couple… (emphasize “not yet”) so it means they will be a couple soon… (smile)

Rainie: yeah! You got it right lao po….

Selina and Jiro blushed. They could not say anything since both of them do have feelings for each other. Their feelings are mutual. They continued chatting until they finished eating their breakfast. In Mike and Charlene’s side, they also finished their breakfast. Charlene and Mike chat for a while then Charlene sleep again while Mike is just staying at her side, looking at her…taking good care of her.