Can't be separated...

Love, Friendship, and Family

Ella: Yeah! High school life is over. College life, here we come!!!! (Very excited and make some cute expressions)

Hebe then looked at her three closest friends (Ella, Selina, and Rainie) with a sad face.

Rainie: Wei!!! Hebe dear, why are you sad? Your expression doesn’t show that you’re happy graduating in high school. (Pat Hebe’s shoulder)

Ella: Are you going to miss your long time crush Arron? (Teased Hebe and then smiled)

Selina: Wei! Hebe, don’t be sad about Arron…you’ll see lots of look a like Arron in college.(laugh) And there are lots of cute guys (imagine some cute guys like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise)… for sure. (Smiled)

Hebe: No…aside from not seeing Arron in college…im sad because we will be separated…even though we will be in the same school in college, for sure we will not be together since we will be in different building. (Pout and put her hands in her chin).

The four girls just graduated from High school. They’ve been friends since their elementary years. Four of them cannot be separated; even their parents cannot separate them. Now, that they will be in college, they are going to take up different courses since they have different interests.

Ella Chen will be taking up Culinary Arts since she loves to cook and invent different kinds of food. Selina Ren decided to take up Fashion Designing since she loves to design some clothes and she is really up to date on what is latest trend or fashion. Hebe Tian and Rainie Yang have the same interest, which is music. They even attempt to ask Ella and Selina to have a band, but it doesn’t interest them. But Rainie decided to take up Business Management since her parents are against on her taking up Music. And besides she will inherit her parents company. Meanwhile, Hebe will be taking up Photography. Aside from her interest in music she also likes to take some pictures and learn more about it.

Selina: Oh! I see…it’s really sad to think about it. Me too, I don’t want all of us to be separated. (she hold her friends hands)

Ella: Hmmmm….le t me think… (Thinks deeply then a light bulb appear) Yeah!!!! I’ve got an idea. (Very excited and then smiled)

Hebe: What is it?

Ella: We can ask our parents to let us stay outside in our house then the four of us will buy or rent an apartment or condo near our school. And then the four of us will stay there together. Is it a good idea?

Rainie, Hebe, and Selina: That’s a good idea!!!

Rainie: and it is like a freedom for us, no one will be following us anymore. I hate those bodyguards who kept on following us and fetching and taking us to school. (Crossed her arms)

Ella: yeah right. I hate it also when our classmates look at us. In high school they always stare at us and say “here they come!!! The rich kids...” (Ella mimicked and they laughed)

Selina: and for sure our parents will really allow us since they knew that the four of us will not be separated.

Hebe: and im also very sure that they will see to it that there are security around our apartment or condo.

Selina, Ella and Rainie: Yeah Right!! (They all laughed)

The four girls grew up in rich and respected families. The Chen’s owned almost 90 Chinese restaurant outlets around the world and owned 10 hotels in Taiwan and 7 beach resorts in Taiwan. The Ren’s also owned 3 shopping malls, 10 outlets of clothing line in Taiwan and 25 outlets of coffee shops around the world. The Tian’s owned 4 outlets of travel agency, 3 hospital and 5 banks in Taiwan. While the Yang’s owned 30 supermarkets, 20 gasolines station, and owned the Bus Transit System in Taiwan.

When they were still in high school some of their schoolmates and classmates envied them even though they are also rich. They envied for being so rich, talented, beautiful and smart. They are almost perfect in people’s eyes.