It's Not Over Yet, Girls!

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

The Guy I Like Series is not over yet. Which is great.

SO, the past month or so, me and Guy B have been texting a lot~

I'm going to do a summary version here because apparently my phone erases messages after a while. So, sparknotes of my relationship are here XD

 

Before school ended, me and Guy B had talked about dreams because he seemed to pop up in mine with other people from time to time.

Well, I had another dream with him in it. The main points of the dream with him in it was that he 1, ate bars of soap, and 2, kissed me on the cheek.

So, what do I have to do now? I'm a brave idiot and told him about the dream.

He asked what my response to the kiss was >.<

I was honest and said that in the dream I was shy and I blushed. He thought it was cute hehe.

 

Let's see~ Over some days this went on, just talking a little every now and then. Then I had another dream.

I told him about it and how it was about hugs :D (beacuse he always gave me those I guess)

He said that the previous night, he was thinking about all the friends that he used to hug. He said that he thought about me that night too :)

If I wasn't already dying at this point, the next day he killed me immediately.

He said hi. I said hello. He asked what I was doing. I said nothing, I'm really bored right now.

He goes all out and frickin says, "You could go to sleep and dream about me giving you flowers and chocolate :P"

WHO SAYS THAT?!?!?!

 

Let's see, other things he has said~

Ah, I said I was a secretive person and spared him and friends from my life. He said I had his attention and to tell him a secret.

I told him about how I was having panic attacks and anxiety before school ended from my ap exam.

He said that if I ever needed someone to talk to or hug or something, just to call him >.<

 

Throughout our conversations, he's also brought up the topic of relationships.

He said that people need to be interesting to keep a good realtionship. He said this after I said that I like weirder guys than normal ones~

What else was there? I really should have written this as things were said...

I guess the only other really big thing was that he very VERY suddenly asked me where I live.

o___o Well now.

I told him the general area and he said that's really close to his place and that we should hang out sometime! :D

 

*skips time*

As we all know, July 4th has passed and I usually just sit around on that night, looking at other people fireworks or lighting my own.

Guy B and me were texting like usual. BY THE WAY, we text like just about every night lately.

Anyway, we were talking the night before and he said he might drop by my house to say hi on the 4th.

I was all happy :D

It was all just hypothetical at this point, that was until he suddenly asked me from my address. o__o it's getting serious now.

I promised him cupcakes if he came and he said he just had to convince his friend to come, since they'd be together.

So, let's just say, the next day he called me randomly and told me to come outside.

I did as told, seeing him and his friend there. Hug moment here haha. They said they'd come back in a few minutes and drove away. These kids...

I got my cupcake out though and cut it in half for both of them.

They came back a while later, sitting on the street, putting smoke balls on the ground when I looked out the window to check if they came back! XD

I went outside with the cupcake, setting it on the road, seeing that they had like 25 smoke bombs to light up in a circle.

Well, that made one big cloud of pollution when it lit up! Then we set off a firework too, even though it was light out still.

We talked a while together and they ate the cupcake. Not too much happened, but I didn't expect too much, which is fine.

As they ran away, literally, Guy B yelled that I could text him anytime.

 

As the days went on, we stopped texting every night, so I texted him saying that I missed talking to him everyday :(

He kept saying to text him whenever I wanted for some reason...

I can't really remember what else I wanted to say, so it probably wasn't that important.

 

NOW THE IMPORTANT NEWS.

I made a goal; to ask Guy B to hang out with me for sure. *evil laughter* I will be a sneaky ninja about it too!

So, I knew that he would text me at night, since that's our usual routine the past week. It ended up being a really short convo because he was busy -____- Come on, Guy B, I'm trying to be brave here....

We didn't get to talk for a few days :( Are you telling me not to do this, God?

Anyway *sighs* We were talking like normal later and then he says he's at his friends house.

Now, when people are at their friends houses and are texting, I never want to talk to them. One time when I was a kid and my cousin was staying with us for a week. She was completely glued to her phone, texting 24/7. It mad me so sad because it felt like we weren't even talking at all...

Thus, if someone says that they are with a friend, I automatically tell them to go hang out with them and not text me!

So, since he was with a friend, I told him that I'd go and not bother them. You know, like I should haha.

o___o This made him really happy with his emoticons for some reason and he asked me to text him at night ^^

 

I feel like I'm not saying the real important stuff now... WELL,

I still had my goal in mind and we were texting casually as usual. I said I was bored and had no one to hang out with (plan initiated)

He was like, you all busy friends?

I said that they were all at orientations, work, or just hate me. He said that he would hang out with me, but he just generally hates me haha.

The conversation went on a while and I think he said he wasn't really busy and I wrote some crappy resonse in return. He wasn't answering yet and I got an idea, typing at ninja speed before he could respond.

I would hang out with you, but you apparently hate me :P

This is how you rope them in, girls.

Well, maybe we could meet up today at 4:30? :)

See? I know my stuff yet this is the first guy I really ever talked to a lot. How is this possible... OTL

 

Well, quickly after he said that we could hang out at my house, I soon aborted the mission because my mom suddenly says that we're going out today! >:( Can you pick a better time? *grumbling*

We then agreed to meet tomorrow ^^ We were going to play videogames~

Anyway, I had to leave soon, so I casually said gotta go now, later.

Normal, right? That's a goodbye enough, yes?

Later, around 10, he texts me asking, "Is it later yet?" >.< Why are you so frickin cute?!

We actually talked for a really REALLY long time. And you know how he started the conversation?

1, He asks if my mom is going to be giving us "the eyes" tomorrow. And 2, he hasn't heard any dreams about himself from me lately.

There was this one dream, which I planned not to tell him. It was about jealousy, on his end, so I shouldn't tell him. I didn't really tell him, just little bits haha. He could tell I was a little embarrassed about whatever it was though.

We talked more about games and things and then he suddenly asks, Have you ever had a guy over before?

o___o Hrm... Well, Guy B and Circle are my only guy friends, which is what I said, so he is the first.

THEN, this little brat... He asks, Have you ever had a boyfriend before?

HESHLSEJHGKSUHTLAJLETETKSEJ! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, GUY B?!?!?!

I said I haven't and he jokes around saying that neither has he :P *sighs* Try not to kill me with these questions, Guy B? Okay?

But I felt like he wanted me to say something... He said he's an open book and asked for any questions.

Well, I said that I already knew he's had a girlfriend before, so I didn't need to ask.

Apparently he's had 4 o___o and that he wouldn't really count one. How funny, he said all their names started with K haha. Then he continued on the name them all, even though I didn't really ask...

I do actually know one of the girls and remember them dating back in like sophmore and some of junior year? This is the realtionship he said he cried when it ended, but was glad that it did, I believe? It's understandable; they were dating for like 2 years.

Then we literally went on a Q&A session about things like what do you like to do, what kind of music do you like (oh God...), how many languages do you know, favorite candy, favorite movie, color?

I felt like some of these questions were referecence qestions to be honest, like something he would like to know for later... Probably looking into it too much though.

 

It was so cute at the end because he said he should get some sleep and said Nooooo. He says I'll see you in 13 hours and 28 minutes :)

Oh my~ So cute haha.

 

NOW, THE DAY.

He came over, apparently he walked and immediately asked for water when he came in XD It's burning hot outside, why would you walk?! XD He even came in dark colored jeans! (Dark colors attract heat) *random science moment*

He was actually very polite to my mother when she came downstairs 0___0 I swear, none of my friends that are girls have ever 1 shook her hand 2 asked for her name. It was like, whoa...politeness attack haha.

She went upstairs later and we playing video games for a while.

You know, us two ninjas, we totally poked each other and punched and kicked as always, but this was like an upgrade now? It pretty much would have turned into wrestling if there wasn't a glass table right next to us O___O I guess it was touchy already though.

As time went by, he wanted to play this puzzle game and, to be honest, I'm pretty sure I looked like an idiot while we played this game. I was totally not focused enough to be of my help and eventually I just gave up and rested my head on his knee.

He's a nice person though and just patted my head, saying we can play a different game now OTL. I'm sorry...

 

Oh, and my brother came down during this game and was talking to him. They somehow hit it off a little 0___0 Strange... Guy B also asked if my brother knew his brother, since they were about the same age. He said he thinks he did, but not sure.

(Later when my brother got home he said that he did know Guy B's brother and that he was the most awkward loner ever... Aww, so sad :( )

(Also, Guy B apparently thought my brother was my father on first impression O__O Whoa, whoa, that thing does not look like a father of any type, got it?)

Anyway, eventaully we picked another game and since the controllers were the type with wires, we had to lie on the ground, which is hard, cold tile.

This big, long video came on the screen before we could play and apparently could not be skipped -_____-

So, I lay down on the ground, since we were just waiting.

He looked over and said that I could use his stomach as a pillow since it's probably softer.

 

O__O Did you just... I said okay and he pulled me over, me putting my head against his stomach and he put his arm around me kinda. Like I had my arms crossed a little and he kept his arm and hand over that.

God... Thank you for all your service to me with this guy.

Sadly, like a minute later, my mom was coming down the stairs and I sprang up and to the side. Guy B just laughed once he realized haha. *sighs* MOTHER! Why now?!?!

We played the game for a while until we finished and ate something. We were going upstairs to find a board game when my mom said something in our language.

She pretty much said to tell him to go now unless I wanted to give him dinner. She even said it in a bad tone...

I told him what she said because he asked, I mean, he could tell from her tone haha.

He gave me in total 3 hugs in the time it took us to get to the door XD And he told me to text him later :P Also I said we should hang out and again and he said defintely.

 

Well, there you have it ^^ I think that went well for the most part!

Then it got bad the next day -____-

This frickin little... So, I had a bad dream about him. It was pretty much like he was like looking for me, but couldn't find me and left with another girl and I left with another guy then.

I was actually sad when I woke up :(

Because this is what we do, I semi told him about it and this guy... He says, So is your sleeping version of us in love with each other?

O___O Must escape this situation or flourish in it. Option 2 chosen.

I said, I feel like my subconsious has made it like that. Sorry if that bothers you haha.

He responded, saying Not at all, I actually enjoy it. Sorry if that bothers you haha.

 

So far, this was going really well when he ruined it -____-

I said that I thought it would make him uncomfortable and that no girls probably actually tell guys these things.

He says it's pretty hard to make him uncomfortable.  ...Well, then.

I wasn't really upset until he kept going saying that when you join theatre and girls grab you casually, it gets hard to feel awkward.

-_____- What's with that statement?! Was there really any reason to say that? I was talking to another girl about this and was actually starting to get pissed off... I just ended up saying, "Haha well then, good ^^"

He says he had to go to dinner and at that point I was just like Yes yes go away haha.

I'm sorry but, that conversation could have gone prefectly well if you hadn't done any of THAT. Gosh, were you trying to make me jealous or something and see how I reacted, yeah, fail. *was upset*

 

He ended up texting me at 1am, asking if I was still awake. This conversation was pretty normal, but in my mind I was like -_____-

SO, for now, this is the chapter end. Will write again if anything happens!