Bittersweet Confessions

Guy I Like Series

This happened a while ago, but I got my laptop now, so I can update! :D

*ahem* So, the last week that I was going to be in my town was approaching because I would soon be moving away.

However, I was going to have one last birthday party with my friends to say goodbye.

I did invite two males, including Guy B, but my mom didn't allow it, saying they are "evil." Really, mother...

Hrm hrm hrm, sneaky plan time :3 I told them both to come to the park at a certain time and that us girls would walk to the park to meet them there during the party >:D Muhahahaha

It was funny though, when I mentioned that I invited another male to Guy B, he was like o.o who?

This is the one and only time I shall ever think he might have been jealous haha. He even said that he went and fb stalked the other guy.

 

As the day dawned upon us, I realized I totally hadn't planned this party out o__o But besides that, it was fun :D

We ended up getting to the park 30 minutes later than I told the guys because my mom wouldn't let us go without eating something (/ \) I'm sorry 1 male + Guy B.

WELL, out of the 5 girls that were there, only 1 actually knew I liked this guy although another knew the guy I like was going to be there. Katie was also here, so she would be in for a surprise if she figured it out o___o

So, we got to the park and I texted both, asking if they were around the place. Us girls all sat around on swings and other park items until Guy B texted back, saying "I see you have arrived" ....*immediately looks around everywhere except behind me*

He was approaching from behind of course -____- Haha, I got a hug :D And my friend who did know I liked him was like D:< She's all protective of me~ Like my secondmom that I appreciate haha.

 

Anyway, the other male came riding his bike in a few minutes later, apparently he actually came on time and was waiting for 30 minutes OTL I'm sorry...

Being the little kids we are, we all decided to play elementary school games, starting with tag, which quickly ended once we all realized we were too out of shape to do so. Why didn't we realize before we wree all out of breath within the first 5 minutes...?

Haha, either way, we all decided to play "sardines" instead.

It's pretty much hide and seek, but one person has to hide then everyone finds them and sits by them. The last person to find them is the next hidder.

Well, I was chosen to hide first since I was the smallest... Fine, fine.

I totally hid in this tiny little area in a castle, full of sand, dirt, cob webs and all. I'm in it to win it.

Muhahaha, no one shall find me in here >:D Guy B found me within a few minutes and said he knew I'd be there because it was a small castle for me :I What's that supposed to mean? You callin me a mouse sized princess or somethin? Haha.

 

Soon, the other male found me too and then people kept coming. Every single time people would be like... Others are here, but where is she? Then I'd pop my head out of the tiny hiding spot and everyone would be shocked that I could even fit in there! XD

Once I got out, which I luckily could, we decided the next hidder and I was wondering if there were cobwebs in my hair.

There apparently were and Guy B picked them out for me haha.

Well, the next round I found the person last so I was it again... -___- Where the heck am I supposed to hide again?!

There are a bunch of these tires in that park, sticking out of the ground (fake tires for play things) It's like a semi circle... Anyway, I hid in that, but it's hard to hide in because there is a giant hole in the middle, so I totally arched my body to fit the tire.

Seriously, it was hot in there o___o *so sweaty* It was hilarious since I could see lots of people running by all the tires to find me, except one person who popped their head in and looked up at me.

Well, hello there, Guy B.

He said, shhhh, and then left. 0_0 Um, okay then...

Others past by and then Guy B popped back in a while later, just blinking at me.

YAH! It's hot in here and just say you found me already! D:< I then heard a yell from one of my friends, "She's hiding in the tires?!" I then waddled out of there, dying from heat OTL Thank you for finding me...

Haha, Guy B said I'm amazing at hiding. Later it was his turn to hide and I by complete chance knew where he'd be while others looked in trees XD He was hiding this tiny tiny space that I said I wanted to hide in before, under bark and, seriously, I don't know how he fit there.

But I found him first :D So, I felt good haha.

 

In the end, that was our last day together and both guys walked us all home ^^ They are such gentlemen haha. I felt like I was talking a lot more with the other male than Guy B who my friends were stealing away... ;___; *sighs* He's mine, you kids!

Haha, well, me and the protective friend of mine stayed outside to give the guys water once we got home, since it was hot out.

Guy B gave me the longest goodbye guy known to ma 0___0 Seriously, I was like, t-that's enough! My protective friend was even like, THERE IS A TIME LIMIT ON THESE THINGS! She seriously said that! Out loud! But he wouldn't let go of me...

I guess that was our goodbye ;_____; Our last meeting to this day.

 

Well, I think two days later, I texted Guy B at night, asking if he was awake. I had been thinking about this a lot and what are the poosibilities of really seeing Guy B again? Slim most likely. I was gonna confess for the first time in my life to a guy I really liked. Why am I being so brave and thinking this isn't a big deal?

Where are my blushing cheeks and nerve wracking thoughts with a side of stutters that they write about in fan fics?! XD

So...he didn't respond -___- Come on, Guy B, don't fall asleep on me.

The next day, we were having movers come in the house and taking our stuff, since I was moving away that week.

I noticed a text and missed call from Guy B later. A call? How strange. I called him back and he was all sleepy and groggy haha. He asked what I wanted to talk about. ...You got that much out of a "Hey, are you awake?" Well, then. I said we could talk about it later, since he seemed busy.

 

*sighs* I waited til night, having a few doubts, but texting him at like 1am as I always do.

He replied immediately when I said I had a question.

Now, I don't have the whole convo memorized, but I actually saved the important parts for you guys.

I asked him what the probablilty was that he'd actually visit me in college, honestly.

He replied as 60% depending on if he could get a car and things.

Which is when I said it wasn't too high of a percent then. He agreed sadly.

"Well then, you're going to think I'm some brave idiot when I say that I like you." Yes, I seriously said it and I don't know why, but I wasn't nervous at all.

What did I have to lose? A friend? Something else? Chances were, I wouldn't see him again, so why not take the chance for the first time in my life?

Do you want to know his answer?

He said, that I wasn't quite an idiot, but definitely brave. And that we would both hate him for this, but he didn't think a long distance would work well.

I was happy. No, I didn't get the guy and honestly, at that point, I knew we wouldn't get together, but I didn't care.

I think I was just happy to have gotten so much confidence over this whole friendship, enough to actually make the guy like me back.

 

But just in case, I mentioned that he said we would bother hate him for this, because that means that he liked me back. He said he knew what he said~ Hehe, cute Guy B.

In the end, that's how the conversation went down.

The one thing that I will ever really remember Guy B saying to me was this, "I'm going to miss you and your hugs,,, You give the best hugs, cause right when I think we're done, you hug tighter :)"

That is the utmost single line I will remember and fawn over >.<

And lastly about that night, I'll admit, I cried. They weren't sad tears, for sure, and weren't happy tears, but I couldn't make them stop for a long time that night. I'm still not sure why I was crying.

By the way, later, he said that he started liking me when I told him how much his hugs meant to me. And I'm pretty ing sure that was after graduation! XD

 

Since then, it's been about a month, I've moved away across the US and we kept in a lot of contact the first half of the month until we both stopped.

I refuse to text him first as I always do, and the best part is I think I'm over and done with him :)

No point in dwelling over old feelings when you're not going to see this guy again, right?

I'm over him and have already moved on so quickly.

Goodbye, Guy B *waves with a big smile*

 

Oh, and I had a lot of dreams about him after our whole confession thing. It was very strange, but we did things like cuddled and hugged in these dreams.

It took me a few dreams to realize, but I understood that my brain was making up for all the things we didn't get to do.

The final dream was like a saga of me and Guy B at school. Like that was the dream where all my friend saw that we were dating and what not. It was really a cliche fan fic ending type of dream and I haven't had another dream about him since ^^

And that was the morning I officially moved on.

That right there, my friends, was our real ending.

Hope I find another magical romance for you guys now that I'm going to college this year? :D

I'll let cha know if it happens! XD

Ah, I don't want to say goodbye after you all went on this lovely ride with me...

STORY COMPLETE. *hugs you all*