Time to Die, Shippers

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

Today, we had a substitute teacher in science! :D We were supposed to do a worksheet for 30 minutes (aka sit around time) and watch a movie! *Oh, happy days~*

So, first we sat around for worksheet time and talked in our group. We, as usual, wasted work time.

More importantly, the sub soon announced that he was going to turn on the movie. We sort of just stayed in our little groups and the sub didn't seem to care, so the whole class stayed with our friends.

Suddenly, the guy I like got up and dragged his chair over in the small space between me and Katie, saying that he was going to "cuddle up" with me. O__O Yah, what are you saying...

Katie was totally like, WHAT?!

And we would have gotten away with it if the sub hadn't told everyone to go back to their original seats! Haha.

 

At the end of class, we all sort of muddled up in a corner for some strange reason and I was messing around with Guy B as usual haha.

The guy I like suddenly came through our little corner bubble of friends and karate chopped me in the head. -___- I feel like I'm the only one who gets hit by him for real haha.

He quickly left because I didn't hit him back and we made some weird eye contact, making him come back.

I saw his positioned karate hand and was like no! I stuck my leg out, seriously pressing it into his walking leg to keep him away (that made more sense in my brain than when I wrote it down...)

Yeah, I ended up getting hit in the head anyway haha...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear World,

Today, you Guy B shippers shall smile ^^ A LOT.

We had to work on a poster project with assigned groups. The girl I was working with pretty much did it all by herself and it wasn't hard, so I was like, yeah... I'm going over there for now haha. (She was just coloring anyway~)

I went to Sami first, but she seemed busy and was talking with other people more, so I went to Guy B who was at the table next to hers.

I think I'm so much more comfortable going over to talk with Guy B randomly than the guy I like! XD

 

So, we just talked and I messed with him as usual haha. We tend to fake punch and kick each other a lot. We just have to mess with each other~ ^^ It's natural.

Then, I felt bad for my work partner and was about to go back to my desk.

He literally grabbed my arm and kept me back, telling me not to go. (calling Guy B shippers- This'll get interesting).

I just laughed and escaped back to my own partner to help her with our poster. We quickly finished it all up and I went back over to Guy B. We are actually friends! XD I enjoy talking to him ^^

I went back over and, I don't even know why, but as my greeting I touched his arm because my hands are always cold haha. See, we just mess with each other all the time in little ways.

He was like, wah, your hands are cold again! Well, yeah, they're always cold haha. He said that he's always warm! XD We're like complete opposites in that field!

He took my hand in his, trying to warm it up and transfer heat. He really held it in one hand, doing his work with the other.

Guy B is such a touchy person :S But apparently, so am I. I can tell over the past year and Sami has told me that a lot too haha. I seriously am very touchy with people haha. Hope I don't make them too uncomfortable!

 

So, we talked a while and then Katie came over too, since she finished with her work as well.

I now know that Katie's hands are also very cold! XD

In the end, me and Guy B totally ended up holding hands! o_o Like, not even just holding, but like, swinging them all cutesily or something.

That's not even the part you needed to see shippers.

Guy B went to turn in some paper and Sami had come over to our area. I sort of took Guy B's seat to mess with him and then Katie took the one next to me haha. This is something me and Guy B have been doing lately, stealing each others seats.

Last time, he took mine and I sort of just hugged his head, making him get off haha. (Geez, I'm really touchy, aren't I?! It's all natural~)

He came back and was like -____- Really, guys?

Time to gasp, shippers.

He seriously sat on my lap and put his arms around my shoulders to stay up.

I put one arm lightly around the back of his waist, still a bit shy no matter who it was o///o Gosh...

Why are we so comfortable around each other that I didn't even get shy until I told my other friend! >.<

If this wasn't enough, the bell rang soon and he was still packing up. I jokingly asked if me and Sami should wait for him, since me and him have the same study hall (it's Wednesday~)

He actually said yes and we played around and walked there together haha.

 

During the study period, I was actually working on an art project. This one's not THAT great in my opinion and I was actually really stressed about the class in general (Ap art exam in less than 10 days and I still got tons of to do!! *going crazy rapidly*)

Everyone around me kept saying it looked great, but I was like... -___- Meh. (They, in result, thought I was crazy) Guy B also came over and said he was impressed haha. It's not that great a piece, guys! At least it wasn't at that time especially!

 

Lastly, after school, I started walking to the parking lot from my class. I speedily changed my mind because I wanted to get something from the art classroom, which was on the other side of the building.

I walked all the way around, realizing that the teacher wasn't there today once I finally got there... I sighed, thinking it was a waste to come and started going down the stairs on that side of the building. I usually don't go that way, since my last class was somewhere else.

After I got down the stairs and kept walking, I noticed Guy B and he noticed me.

I wonder if we are close enough friends for him to even say anything to me outside of class? Apparently, we are ^^ In other words, I'm closer to Guy B than the guy I like haha.

He said hi and all and I was like, I'm so stressed out because of my art stuff...*literally looked like I was having a panic attack, which I almost was*

I sort of panickedly told him about it and all of a sudden he was like, do you like hugs? I don't think I've ever given you one, but I give hugs to everyone (most likely, just his friends)

I was like, yeah, I like hugs.

He totally hugged me and it wasn't even like a little one, it was frickin tight and long O__O

I never realized how tall he was until I was so close to him haha. I kind of even tried to break out discreetly since it was such a long hug! o///o I don't think I've ever even hugged a guy that closely, to think a guy in general.

It was REALLY tight and hard pressing.

(I shall not show it, but I'm actually really happy still >.<)

Did you Guy B shippers spazz? (I kind of did *very shy*)

I think we can all tell where my heart is going...