The Kicks Are Softer

Guy I Like Series

 

Dear World,

Just another average Thursday.... Or so I thought.

Haha, we had lots or free time today in science~ ^^ We took notes first, of course... But I noticed the guy I like was actually taking notes too! Yeah, he doesn't really take notes, so it's surprising to us all when he is writing anything haha.

So, when we had free time, he all of a sudden was very upbeat and showed me that he was actually drawing! Haha, he kept showing it to me so happily. He must really like to draw too! ^^ I also do, so yeah.

Then he decided to draw something else, a pokemon! >.< I'm sorry, this is just a flailing moment for my childhood haha. It was a atung! :D *random fact*

It was hilarious because Onil also likes pokemon (or so I found out today) and asked why he was drawing that one. Oh no you didn't. atung is cool too. -___- I remember, atung is cool in my childhood haha. She said that the evolution was cooler, but in my mind I was like... I don't think atung has an evolution... Right? No, it doesn't, does it?

Then the guy I like said that there was no evolution to her. (Verified my doubts haha) Onil was actually talking about the new pokemon and him and me both eagerly agreed that the new one's ! XD

 

Anyway, for the actual work part of class, we were supposed to be doing a lab about senses. We had to eat a flavored candy while plugging our noses to see if we could still tell what flavor it was.

So, I got Katie one while she got me one to make sure we didn't know what flavor it was ahead of time.

As I put mine in my mouth, the guy I like mentioned that it was purple while Katie yelled that it was not. I sort of forgot to plug my nose and thought it tasted like blueberry.

One, this was a really stupid thought, since the teacher said that wasn't a flavor she had... Two, the guy I like was like, I said it was purple!

Haha, my sense of taste and smell is bad, so... Yeah haha. I just didn't really believe him XD He tends to mess with people :3

BY THE WAY, we did talk about our senior ball at the table today~ ^^ I made sure to bring it up among the conversation *determination* He just mentioned to Guy B that he wouldn’t go unless he found a date. Hrm~ We'll see what happens there.

Also, completely random fact that I remembered from the conversations today, he says that he's best friends with a girl, but not attracted to her? I don't know why I am mentioning this haha.

He also said that he was not a sweet person, but to be honest, there are some things that he's said to me that I have seen as nice and sweet haha. I mean, they may have been things that were normal to say, but in general, there were nice comments.

 

Dear World,

Today, we were about to have a test that would take up the WHOLE class time. -____- Ugh, what a great Friday.

The guy I like was talking at a table near Sami, but not at the same one.

In attempts of actually having some interaction with him even on a day that we woudln't see or talk to each other, I went to talk with Sami. Yes, completely using my friends today XD

I just talked to her about the test we were about to take for a few minutes, for once, seeing him slowly approaching in attack mode through my peripheral vision.

He swung his leg up and I caught it behind me, turning and lifting it up a bit.

Seriously, this was a total ninja moment here.

Both him and Sami were actually pretty surprised haha. He said it was good XD I was impressed with myself ^^ He still kicked me when I let go though... Lightly now haha. I kicked him back happily, going to my desk when the teacher came back in.