Senior Ball and Arts

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

Today, we had to do some poster project in science and needed partners.

As usual, I expected to be with Katie, since we are always together. I also assumed that Guy B would be with Sami, since they are math friends and because Onil and that guy weren't there (Let's start calling that guy, Circle. I don't know why, just because).

Anyway, the teacher aid partners and before I even had that many thoughts, I felt Guy B's hand on my arm, calling me as a partner.

Katie was like, what?! We are always partners! (Katie! *inner glares*)

He said it was just because I was artsy and we needed to draw haha. Then they both asked me to choose! Oh gosh... They were pretty much fighting over me (I feel so loved haha). Then Sami came over, wondering what they were doing.

They told her and then she wanted to be my partner too! (I'm so popular today haha).

In the end, they did rock paper scissors and Guy B won! (I suppose all ends well~)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear World,

So, lately, I've been very stressed and not too much specialness happened, so I shall write about today.

I had my AP Studio Art exam and it was the most stressful day of my life. The past two weeks have already been so horrible, but it was exam day today!

I almost had a panic attack and hyperventalated last night when I got really stressed about this one thing...

But today, I went to do my stuff and skipped all my other classes for it. I won't go into too much detail about my stress, since I doubt you guys want to hear that from me haha.

At the very end, right as we laid out all of our good projects that we had to personally send to the ap people, the fire alarm went off.

It wasn't a drill for the first time ever.

Luckily, I had finished the majority of my work and waiting outside for 1+ hours wasn't TOO horrible.

That is until they told us the sprinklers had gone of in the room the fire was in, THE ONE CONNECTED TO OURS.

My heart literally stopped when they said this.

Thankfully, they hadn't gone off in our part of the room and the teacher had already run back 10 minutes earlier and covered all of our things.

But seriously, there were even firemen and ambulences!

Anyway, haha, said I wasn't going to go into detail... On the way out of school, I saw Guy B leaving a room and I sort of was really tired and didn't want to talk haha. I just walked, pretending not to see, but the second he saw me, he called me out! XD

He was upset that I wasn't in class with him today haha. He gave me a hug, me telling him about the horrible day I had... He ended the hug like normal, but I was down enough that I wanted to keep hugging him at that moment! XD

Random moments haha.

-

Later, I fell asleep for hours after my long, stressful day. I was seriously so drained...

I ended up having this freaky dream about art, this one guy friend I have, and Guy B o_o There were more people, but they were either just background people or don't have to much to do with the main point haha.

I REPEAT, THIS IS A DREAM.

So, I was doing something artsy and this guy friend was insulting something? I can't even quite remember now. He was doing something that the art teacher next to me even would have beat him up for. (memory issues... *fizzling out*)

I think he was trying to destroy on of my pieces? 【・ヘ・?】 Anyway, we were running around in the class when Guy B and his friend came in.

Let's see what happened again... I think Guy B started chasing me to tell him something too then OTL.

I can't really remember, but he kept trying to force me to tell him or show him my piece? *confusion*

The only part I can really remember, the most important, is that at the very end, he ended up tackling me and in the smallest whisper in my head, I heard him say that he knew I liked him and that my face was a little bit pretty.

(@´_`@) Aigoo... I'm all shy now and I woke up the second he said he knew, really.

*end of dream*

I actually just messaged him on fb that I had a scary dream about him! XD He better reply back!

So, tomorrow's senior ball? Maybe we can at least see each other haha.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Senior ball day! :D

BY THE WAY, he didn't reply back, but I know he saw it. -____- That little...

Anyway, after getting all dolled up and to the ball, we actually got there like 30 minutes early!

Surprisingly, he was in line ahead of us with his 'date!' I shall put like quotes around the word date, since it's just a 'friend.'

So, being that awkward one I am, I kept looking at him from time to time, but didn't really call out, since he was in the front anyway. I sweat though, he saw me and was trying to get my attention after a while. I, being the awkward person I am, "didn't notice." ) OTL *curse my personality*

Well, our group checked in at a table with a line and I totally didn't even notice this time, but he suddenly popped up and karate chopped me. I was like, hey! At least he did notice me! Haha.

In all honestly, half the night, I seriously did have my eyes on him. OTL

I saw him a lot and really wanted to ask him for a dance, but I once again curse my shyness. I'm sure he would hve danced with me if I had asked T^T *regrets*

We saw each other a little, but not much...

 

Then, outside, our group of friends was sitting in chairs and then I saw him go to this one place to sit with some people I actually knew, and I was like o___o Should I man up and go over there? I would be going alone and what if he's already gone? *decision making*

I literally stood up, my friends asking where I was going, me giving a stupid reason and walking over there to talk to my other friend hehe.

He actually looked shocked? o_O Did I do something wrong?

Anyway, he left eventually and I felt like I barely talked to him still... *sighs*

As the night passed and almost ended, we were getting ready to go a bit early T__T Why didn't I say something to him?!?! *life regrets as always* I guess he did give me a passing by punch at some point in the night.

I was, sadly, on my way out and he was passing through that area as well, open arms to me :D

I gave him a tight hug haha. Even if he also gave Katie a hug, I was happy ^^

 

Also, on the drive back home, my friend, we'll call her NHawk :3 was driving, me in the front passenger seat, Katie in the back.

I casually brought up, in a joke, if Katie had danced with that special someone. *secret motives*

She was like, there is no one... Haha, I said I wish I had asked "him."

NHawk, was like, WHAT? You mean... (she was referring to that guy *cough* I mean, Circle.)

Hehe, I said it wasn't him and she actually guessed Guy B randomly and I said no, because Katie was in the car as well!

I told her that if she dropped me off I would tell her. She agreed in an instant and soon Katie was gone and we talked~

I revealed that it was actually Guy B hehe.

Only 3 more weeks of school... *sighs*