Our Thing?

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

Today, we were supposed to do a dissection in science class, but the teacher decided to hold back. -___- Apparently, she forgot to buy something and gave us lovely coloring worksheets to spend our hours on. Beautiful.

I was all sad because not only did we not get the dissection I wanted to do, but Guy B-- I mean, Jackson and the guy I like were both doing a makeup assignment. In other words, they were unable to come over... Sadness.

So, eventually, the guy I like finished his thing and he was kind of just looking around the classroom. I mean, my friends and I aren't the closest friends with him or anything, so it's strange for him to come over without Jackson (really want to say Guy B); those two are the real friends haha.

He actually came over and sat next to me! *Happy little moment* Sadly, the bell rang less than 10 minutes later.

 

HOWEVER, today was a Wednesday. At our school, on Wednesdays, we have shorter classes, but also a 1 hour long study hall period. Me, the guy I like, and... Guy B (I can't call this kid Jackson -__- He shall be Guy B forever) are in the same study hall period, but we've never really talked in there.

I doubted that he even knew we were in the same class for the past few months. Seriously, we barely knew each other at this point to think a few months ago.

So, we did share a few glances and I did for sure see him stare my direction a few times within the hour. Anyway, the bell was about to ring and I didn't know what that side of the class was talking about, but seriously, on my way out I just looked over and he was just wearing a tank top.

For the record: Guy I like- very muscular under that thin build XD

More importantly-

The bell rang, so I started walking to the next class over and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, my ankle is crushed by his foot.

What is this?!

Immediate reaction: Kick in defense from attacker.

Haha, he just smiled and laughed while he walked away.

Is kicking our new thing...? Why do I like this haha?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to quickly revamp the old blog posts into chapters so I can get to the new one from yesterday! >.< Some exciting stuff may have happened~ ^^