Is this really our End?

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

*sighs* I haven't written in so long even after the school year has ended and so has graduation from high school.

What does this mean for me and Guy B? Did anything happen?

Well, let's start with anything I remember, like the flipping last day of my high school career.

I was walking with one of my friends, just, you know, loving her since this was the last day. We were talking for a long time and I didn't really expect to see Guy B on my last day even though he's usually outside. Like, I was really really late after school to even hope to see him.

HE WAS THERE.

Luckily, I caught him loafing around and he was all happy to see me! ^^ The friend who was with me didn't really like how I had a crush on Guy B, but accepted it and I took his open arms as invitation to hug and say goodbye to him.

He said we'd see each other at graduation haha. Probably not... Our last names are totally different, so we wouldn't sit near each other, and it's not like you can find people in the chaos of the graduation cermony haha.

Are we ending it here, Guy B?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear World,

So, here's how my graduation day, one of the coolest days ever, went.

1st, we go to senior breakfast. It's where we one, eat breakfast with ALL of the senior class. We also have a graduation rehearsal where we sit outside and literally run through the whole cermony for later. 2nd, we come later that evening for the real cermony. AND 3rd, we have "sober grad night" from 9pm to 4am, which I will go into detail as I write.

So, first comes senior breakfast.

Me, Katie, and another friend (the one who reads this! :D) went together, getting in the cafeteria where we saw a line of people wanting breafast... We got in and seriously out of frickin no where, Guy B popped up!!

Are you a fricking magician or what?! O_O

And he got a hair cut :D It was short, but it looked nice haha. I'll admit, he needs medium length hair that's not horridly long to look nice haha.

He gave me a hug and I was all happy ^^ Hehe, I noticed that even if me and Katie are together, he doesn't really give her hugs and talk much with her XD You'd think he would since we've all spent the same amounts of time together in class haha. I don't mind :I

And why was Guy B even over here?! XD He already had breakfast with his friends and just happened to come by exactly when we came inside the buidling? Suspicious~ :3

Hehe, he left after a while since the conversation got really really awkward, but I was still happy that it happened!

 

Next, during the breakfast, we got our senior "sober grad night" t-shirts. They were our tickets and, actually, I designed them ^___^ Yup, praise me haha.

No, me and Katie were going to this event later in the night and got up to get our shirts, in the already building line.

I don't even know how these amazing coincedences happen, but Guy b was in front of us in line with his friends. We were all pokey and ninja-y as usual~ hehe.

By the way, the shirt looked nice :D

Anyway, we went outside later for our practice rehersal cermony, which went okay, I guess.

 

2nd, the REAL DEAL. I was sort of getting late beacuse of my brother and probably could have made it on time, but decided to abandon half of my family. I totally forced my dad to just drive me first and go back for them since I was afraid I would be late to the graduation!

It was hilarious since I was 15 minutes early and when I pulled up to the wrong side of the school, where literally no one was, I got out, seeing Guy B with a smile on his face.

God, I don't know how you make these 'coincidences' happen, but keep em coming!

My dad left and Guy B was actually somewhat waiting for me, smiling.

I seriously ran to him with my heels to keep up, holding my cap down since it keep flying off, which it did a few times XD

We walked together all alone and such, seeing that friend who didn't accept him very much in the distance.

She was like (my name!) I waved and then she was wide eyed, since in the distance (GUY B?!) She was pretty shocked, and I knew it was she would never expect me to actually be walking with him alone to the graduation! XD

We left each other on that note and I walked with the friend instead.

It was a pretty okayish ceremony and that's where it ended.

Oh, and on the way into the ceremony, I actually saw Circle!! He said he wouldn't come beacuse he didn't need to! I was all happy when he said a greeting! ^^ I'll miss you, my crush, Circle ^^ You were one of the 3 boys in my life who I've actually liked so much! Guy B being one of those hehe.

 

After the ceremony comes #3, the sober grad night. So, this is a night where the school takes us to some place with food, games, and fun til 4am. They literally lock us inside and let us out at 4am to go home. This is their method of making sure we don't drink, as long as we buy tickets of course! XD

Well, I was happy I went. The first thing I unexpectedly saw was Circle throwing a ball at me! Like what the hell, man! D:<

I don't even understand how he got in because one, he said he wasn't coming, and two, he didn't have a ticket! I will never understand how he manages haha.

Well, I ate, had fun, really, had an awesome night, but I didn't really see Guy B AT ALL.

I actually had a very enlightening conversation with this one guy I usually don't talk to though XD That was probably the highlight of my night! Really.

Anyway, as the amazingly fun night ended, we had a mega raffle. I actually won twice and won tons of wonderful goodies, including over $100 in giftcards for dozens of places. I'm just a lucky one haha.

Guy B actually one the biggest cash prize, which was $500 dollars in cash!! Wah~ He's the real lucky one haha.

So, as we were going to leave, my unaccepting friend asked what I was doing.

I was like... Lining up to leave when they let us out... What do you think I'm doing?!

She told me to go say goodbye to him. >///< Thank you for giving me enough courage to ask him for a picture, my friend.

I went over to him and said goodbye, both of us kind of sad. We got a picture, even though he looked funny in it due to his awkwardly too short hair XD I was happy, but really wished I could see him again one day.

I mean, he said he'd visit me, but you don't know what empty promises people say haha. And with high school over, we might never see each other again! Even worse, I am moving to a different state, but will be going to college in the same state. MEANING THAT, over vacations and breaks, I'll go to a new state, but he could still see me if he drove ALL the way out to my college. It's like 2.5 hours away from here?

I hope he comes.

I really hope he does.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear World,

Unexpectedly and bravely, I texted Guy B during the summer yesterday. I think he is back from some trip he went on.

He replied the next day. And I actually led a good conversation today! XD

All in all, he said that he was going to teach me how to skim board and pretty much swim when I move into college and we'll have our potluck over the next 4 years.

*shy* Are you automatically saying that you'll for sure visit me? >///< Okay, Guy B. Thank you.

Hope to see you soon ^^

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the indefinite end to the Guy I Like Series! >< It feels like I won't let it end until he comes in college!! We'll see what happens! ^^ Bye!