Stop The Ships -__-

Guy I Like Series

 

Dear World,

Thursday~ So close to the weekend, yet so far haha. Today, I got to science with Katie as usual. We were a bit early, so only like 1 or 2 other kids were in there with us. Lately, I've been completely stressed out about one of my art projects, since the deadline was Monday. Well, I just carry it around in a roll so I can work on it whenever.

Anyway, all of a sudden the guy I like and Guy B came in early too! This is very strange because, I don't know about Guy B, but the guy I like always comes in at the last second, if not late. So, this was weird. I kind of stared over as he came over with Guy B, having some very blank eye contact.

I could tell what was going on here.

We both laughed as he lightly hit my head. (Thank God it was light today) Katie didn't know what to say like me yesterday haha. He something like, "In study hall we just went over to her and went cshhh!" Katie didn't really get it and I just told him that I was so confused when he did it yesterday! XD That was my true thoughts that came out, confusion.

Hehe, we kind of talked before the bell rang and before others came it too. He took my art project roll-up and sort of looked at it from the outside. He ALWAYS says something like, "Well, if that's the direction you want to go..." Hehe, it's like our little art joke. Also, he randomly started singing the pokemon rap! :D *nostalgic moment* Katie looked so awkward about this haha. I loved pokemon in my childhood, so...yeah. (Maybe this'll come back up later? :3)

 

We got free time, but him and Guy B sat at their own lab table. :( As time went by, I thought, I should just go over there haha. But I did keep looking over, and I swore I saw him and Guy B looking back at us. Then I got all awkward for a while, since I was paranoid of their eyes.

Eventually, Onil went over and talked to them, all of them soon coming back to our table. Very sad because he sat across from my way, between Onil and Katie. I think it was mainly because it was easier to put a chair there. Even more sadly, and upsettingly, Guy B stood next to me while we all talked.

Guy B is getting on my nerves. -___- I see him as a friend, which is dandy and all, but you people are even shipping me with him! I don't like him like that! Really, stop. And I had been getting some vibes from him yesterday too... I tend to be that girl who assumes other feelings too easily in my past, so I don't assume things like, "Oh, he likes me," anymore.

You may have realized that when everyone here said that so-and-so likes you on my blogs, I kept resisting that thought. I don't want to fall into that kind of trap again. So, I won't just think that Guy B likes me, but I will pay more attention now.

 

Back to class, we started having this discussion about if golf is a sport or not, since Onil is on the golf team at school. Sami avoided the question (she's very good friends with Onil), Katie said no, he said no, I can't even remember Guy B's response (that's right -___- Stop the ships!), and I felt bad, but said no as well.

Onil obviously argued back, saying that she was an 'athlete' still. This is so mean, we pulled up the definition of an athlete, which pretty much said that anyone who moved was an athlete. So, people who walk are now athletes? Never knew haha.

So, she kept arguing with him that she was still an athlete for golf. I mean, I don't see golf as a stamina including, intense sport, so I didn't agree with her. She started saying that because she had arm muscle from it, golf must be a sport.

That's when it got funny.

The guy I liked motioned that I must have had bigger muscles that Onil! XD I don't exercise at all anymore, so this was funny to me! Actually, whenever it comes to muscles and things, he always references to me XD. Katie and I look like we have the same muscle size, so it's funny that it's me who is chosen. (All of the muscle strength I have is in my legs by the way~ I'm not completely unfit haha. I just have no arm strength)

Anyway, he literally encircled his hand around Onil's muscle and then walked around the table next to me to make an O around my arm too. He said mine was bigger! XD He must have just been messing with her because I'm sure that, with golf, hers were a bit bigger hehe.

Tomorrow, we get to work on our posters and worksheets, meaning that we will get a lot of free time tomorrow! >.< Also, we have a rally, and our theme is pink for the girls. I shall find that beautiful pink shirt to wear! I think I'll wear shorts too :3

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is just the update for Thursday~ I guess Friday will be my Sunday update then haha. Then I will be back on track! ^^

Quite a bit of stuff concerning the guy I like and my friends happened on Friday!