Please Tell Me He Washed His Hands...

Guy I Like Series

 

Dear World,

Today, I actually had a goal in mind when I saw the guy I liked! My goal was to casually pat his arm or some natural looking touch because I for some reason believe that can help me haha. >.< I'll go more into detail about that in a bit!

So, the bell rang like usual, and he wasn't there. -___- How can he be absent today?! We were doing a dissection, or in other words, fun group time! >:( Upset.

He came in a few minutes late is all~ ^^ *back to happiness*

So, we were just about to start our dissection when the teacher all of a sudden mentions that we can only have groups of 4. What? That pretty much implied that me, Sami, Katie, and Onil would be together. We are all friends, and girls, so it's assumed that we would be together instead of with Guy B and the guy I liked. ...Oh well.......... :(

Then I noticed Onil leave the class randomly. She took her backpack and things too. I wonder why she left, but now we are a group of 3. o_o Chances. Oh my God, new situation.

But then I thought more and knew that the guy I like and Guy B would go together for the dissection groups since they are much better friends. -___- Sadness still. The teacher let us go to get into our groups so I sat with Sami and Katie, a bit down now...

 

Then he sat across from me at the table.

He seriously did, leaving Guy B who he is much better friends with to sit with us.

Not even a dramatization here.

 

Wah~! I was so surprised! >.< Hehe, total spazz moment on the inside. And then we started to dissect things~ I didn't really mind doing it, but, being the only guy at our group, he volunteered.

He kept insulting the...meat when he couldn't cut it! XD Then after many jokes, mainly dirty ones for some reason, one of our partners went to the bathroom. I don't even get this guy... He had the gloves on and started joking about giving me a prostate inspection, like a doctor... He's so stupid... I swear, this conversation was short but overly ual XD Being the science people we are, it was okay though? It was about the body, which is like the class haha. But he pretty much said I was a guy who was not at the moment... What does that even mean... (This is awkward, why did I even write this in?!)

Anyway, let's see~ Oh yeah, there were a few more little things, like that apparently the thing smelled really bad, but I couldn't smell with my bad sense of smell (has excellent hearing to make up for it). So he argued and kept trying to push the remains to Katie, eventually putting it with me and seriously trying to blow the smell to me, but I seriously didn't smell it... I'm just weird then.

 

BUT THEN, he went to wash his hands or something. The sink was right behind me and Sami was like, did you even wash your hands?! Was confused at this point, but I felt his hands suddenly go down my hair and my back with laughs. I just laughed, but I was dying on the inside, shocked too. Casual touch: check?! (It was probably just because I was closest though...)

Oh God! >.< Then eventually, we had this whistling and snapping thing where apparently, neither of my friends could whistle and snap when he did expect for me. That a special little moment haha. Common stuff: We both whistle to music, so it's easier! ^^

And lastly, of course, the bell rang and I was walking towards the door when I was just too paranoid that he was going to kick me, since he was behind me. He stared at me weirdly, laughing and giving me a kick.

I swear -___- He missed and went WAY too high, hitting my a little. I knew it was accidental and just kicked him back haha. But i did it weirdly, so it hurt me foot A LOT. He even mentioned that the way I kicked probably hurt my foot more than his leg... I said it was okay because the pain didn't hit me for another 10 minutes later...

But he was still behind me and I felt paranoid on the way out, seeing his eyes at my leg when I turned before getting kicked with a laugh. Since I was in front of him, I just jammed backwards, and now that I think about it... O///O I guess that landed me against his torso for a second... Geez, why did I have to realize that o///o *embarrassed now*

But! Then we were still walking next to each other, him giving me one last little kick before leaving his separate way haha.

But my foot seriously hurt for a long time... about 30 minutes :( Oh well. I was still happy~

Tomorrow, I think that we will probably just do worksheets, meaning that we can talk again! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTL. Literally left half of the blog post as is for this chapter haha. I guess it was already in a diary format! XD I think I just want to skip to the newer stuff!