Drama Alert

Guy I Like Series

 

Dear World,

Today is another lovely Monday~ ^^

We had to do notes in science -___- FOR AN HOUR.

Well, we still got 40ish minutes to 'do homework' *cough sit around cough*

^^ Some nice stuffs happened today~ The only troublesome thing is that I can't remember it all! T__T I should really write these the day of...

 

Well, from what I specifically remember, him and Guy were playing around and everyone was pretty bored to be honest. He would try and talk to Katie, but... I love Katie, but she doesn't play around with people easily haha.

She was all serious and he just ended up staying quiet (Ooo, shot down for conversation haha) Haha, cute little Katie~

We all talked more about Onil's lovely relationship and how she should break up with the guy she's dating! XD Yeah, won't explain, but it seems that me and the guy I like always have the same opinion about her relationship! Also, Guy B kind of has the same opinion too.

 

Oh, and me and Sami got into an intense fight >:(

I am very VERY lazy in that class and we needed book. I was sitting near by the books and Katie happened to hand me one so I didn't have to get up (I love you Katie~ <3) Anyway, Sami asked me to hand her a book.

Scratch that. She pretty much commanded me to hand her one. -___- What's with that tone?

All we had to do out of the book was copy a one page table, so I was like, we can share. Apparently NOT. She got upset so suddenly, asking me why I couldn't just get her a book. This wouldn't have been so annoying if it weren't for that damn tone. Like seriously, why are you trying to spark me up?

I asked what was wrong with sharing since it was just a copy out of the book kind of thing. She ends up saying that she didn't like sharing and, in simple, said that I should be the one to deal with it.

I was like, oh ; no you didn't just say that. (I didn't use that language though because I only curse on the inside haha)

I seriously got upset for some reason and raised my voice, saying that I had to deal with her problems all because she didn't like sharing? (Why don't you just get a frickin book then?!)

THEN, oh God, this got me riled up, she contradicted herself and said that she never said that or something. I was like >:( Rah! Seriously, I ended it with, you lost, you lost your point, and contradicted yourself!

She kept arguing! I seriously was like, no, you lost! *crossing arms, very upset now*

I totally didn't even notice that the whole table was silently watching us.

Then, of course, to make matters worse, the guy I like was like, see she is stupid. And at that exact moment I was still very upset and agreed whole heartedly!

That probably pissed her off even more, since the guy I like ALWAYS calls her stupid. I don't exactly know why though... I suppose she usually says the wrong things to him?

 

 

Later, all of a sudden, randomly, Guy B asked the guy I like to pick a girl at the table. We were all like, what....? o_o He wouldn't even tell what he wanted to know for, so the guy I like immediately pointed to me (>.< I need a moment haha) 

Apparently, Guy B just wanted to choose a target to shoot a rubber band at, but I automatically deflected it. (How am I so magic in this class with my coordination?!)  We all just sort of laughed.

I was really happy on the inside though ^^ Even though I was used for target practice haha.

 

And next, at lunch, Sami sat down, glared at me, and straight up said, " you."

*cliff hanger in my journal haha*

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear World,

A beautiful Tuesday morning? ^^

No. -___- He wasn't there today...

We even got a WHOLE class of freakin free time! Why must you be gone on the important days?! *upset*

A lot more happened today than you would think haha.

We talked more about Onil's relationship and what she was doing wrong... To be honest, me and Guy B were totally saying that she should do this and that while she kept doing something else. And I'm pretty sure that if the guy I like was there, he would say the same thing! We just tend to have the same opinion on this matter.

Tiny info for you: She broke up with that guy yesterday! :D

 

Then Sami got mad at me again! >:( What is with you lately?!

All of a sudden, Guy B mentions that if me, him, and the guy I like ever got into an argument, it would be so intense since we all tend to 'be right' in this class.

Oh God o_o That would be so heated then... Since we are all apparently 'right,' I'm sure that the guy I like would win just because his voice is very...authoritative? It's just very strong sounding and he can easily raise his voice when he wants to get his point across.

Personally, I think I can also do that when I get upset, which I just did to Sami yesterday! XD Not sure about Guy B though... I've never really heard him get mad and raise his voice before! *curious now*

 

Next, at lunch, Sami was still very mad at me again. This time, I actually felt bad though... I was like, maybe I should offer her a chip! :D She loves food!

I was about to offer when she suddenly yells out, "You!" And stops there when I offer the chip with blinking eyes. Her voice drastically changed to a happy tone and she accepted it.

I was like...were you about to say something...?

She continued, going on about how I thought that guy was nice while she deeply hates him! I didn't really know what to say... The situation got WAY out of hand and Sami suddenly asks another girl at the table if she knows *insert guy I like's name here* The other girl was the one who hates him too! D:< Of course, you asked her of all the people there!

Then some big argument broke out about how that guy was calling Sami stupid and it's been getting to her lately. Also about how I have been supposedly 'encouraging' him by laughing at his sarcastic jokes.

It got bad enough that the other girl threw an orange at my face =____= Was not hit by the way...

I don't know what's up with Sami and her bipolarness, but then the other girl was like, can I have my orange back...?

Me and Sami both reached for it, knocking heads together and laughing a little, then suddenly going back to being mad! What is this madness?! I guess we're close friends for this reason...

 

So, I went to my next class and was still so confused about what was happening between me and Sami. I tried to explain the issue to another friend who knows about the guy I like (I believe I named her Danielle before...? Perhaps.) Yeah, she didn't exactly understand what I was trying to say, and to be honest, neither did I!

This whole argument was weird and random!

 

Well, by the end of class, I really just felt horrible. I wanted to apologize even if I think I didn't do anything wrong and then I felt like everything was unresolved and just... I felt horrible! >o<

So, the second I saw her, I apologized, saying I was sorry.

She didn't even understand... -*- Why must you be this way...?

She seriously isn't the type to stay angry and is the kind who forgets after a few minutes.

I, on the other hand, am the exact opposite of her, and will probably remember an argument for years. Seriously.

So, I guess everything is cool for now... We started getting along well again after that ^^