Meeting in the Middle For You

Guy I Like Series

 

Dear World,

Aigoo, I forgot to write my entry for Tuesday haha. Well, that's because it was a y day. -____-

I had a horrible morning. It was full of my mother and brother yelling their heads off at each other, I had a ton of work, and the things I had to do were quickly building up. To be honest, I was a nervous wreck by the time I got to science due to thinking too much in my head.

We had a substitute today and just got to do a bunch of worksheets and questions. It should have been the most perfect day ever, but since I was so backed up with work and my brain wasn't even functioning properly, it .

Let's see...summary version:

I gave Katie a jolly rancher that I had because I copied of her homework.

To be honest, I usually copy her worksheets, but I feel bad if I do it too often, especially since she seems bugged by it as well. The questions weren't even hard on the homework...I was just too out of it to understand the words or something.

So yeah, I had another 2 candies; one for me and one to give away. There are only two reasons that I even bring these candies to school now:

1. To give one to the guy I like. (This is embarrassingly the original intent)

2. To avoid more cavities, since I just got 3 (WAY too many) I feel guilty for having more than one candy then...

I suppose it's a win-win situation haha.

So, I was actually just going to give the second one to Katie too, but the guy I like noticed, asking if he could have one too. I told him that was all I had, but Katie got 2.

He sort of stared at her, just wanting it haha. In the end, he happily got it from her ^^

 

Second event of the day: I put my head down after a while, just not wanting to be in school and wasting time in this class. I felt this hand on my head, telling Guy B to stop patting it. I really was aggravated and didn't want to talk to anyone at this point.

Also, apparently, my other friend said that Guy B is a very touchy person, which explains...

The next time I put my head down, he rubbed my back o_o Please stop. Even Katie told him to stop being all...weird.

I think he thought it was because he had been calling me the wrong name on purpose! He re-apologized for that all of a sudden. I was a bit surprised, but told him that it wasn't because of that. He even tried to say that people have called him by the wrong name a lot, even though I’m sure they haven’t.

He kept asking me if I was tired or depressed. I'm the type to get emotional when people worry about me, which is probably why I don't exactly share all of my thoughts and feelings with others naturally. I was seriously going to cry and I don't even know why yet.

I've always been like that, but I just smiled and said that it was a bad day is all.

Now that I think about it, Guy B was totally being that k-drama kind of guy haha. I still choose to not be on the ship with him though! (Now I understand why Go Mi Nam chose Hwang Tae Kyung instead of Yonghwa O___O)

Haha, I don’t' exactly remember the rest of the day, but it just in general.

 

Dear World,

Wednesday had a great start... I got kicked in the face, specifically the eye area, by my brother’s heel.

It was an accident, but could have been completely avoided if he wasn't such an idiot in the first place *still pissed off about it* Then he and my mom were yelling about something again! They're such opposites...

Also, I had a nightmare about some work that I had to do. In reality, it wasn't even a big deal, but then I was all stressed out about that.

I didn't want today to be like yesterday and tried to stay upbeat and happy. ^^

In science, I swear, Guy B is taking this name joke way too far. It really upsets me and he knows it too. Usually, the guy I like will probably make the joke once too, but that's it. He doesn't stick on it like stupid Guy B. -____-

Sadly, we barely got any free time and no one even talked at all today! :(

 

Since it's Wednesday, me, the guy I like, and Guy B had our usual one hour study period after science. I got to draw some art stuff~ ^^

We also got senior ball announcements and ballots today! Which means that for the ballot, we had to choose 5 girls and guys out of all the students to be nominated for senior queen and king.

I never really know who to choose for these things haha. Also, I am not a popular person at all, so it doesn't really even matter to me XD

Anyway, me and my 2 art friends were talking and all of sudden both of them are like, we are going to vote for you!

It really doesn't do anything, since it's a vote where a lot of people need to vote on the same person, so I voted for them in return too haha.

Sadly, Guy B was staring at me from halfway across the classroom away.

-____- What do you want, Guy B?

Haha, of course, he said that he was having "mean thoughts" and wanted to vote for the person he calls me by. In other words, he was just making the name joke again... Too much.

I hate it and seriously yelled at him to stop and shut up! I'm sure that marks the loudest I've ever spoken in that class haha. It wasn't too loud though, no one looked at me strangely~

AND THEN, when the bell rang, everyone was trying to rush out the door, creating only a small walkway to go through. (badly phrased…) I was going to the door while the guy I like was going the other direction. So, we had to pass by each other.

I think his greeting was to lightly kick me and literally trap me against a table haha.

I seriously couldn't move though... I almost tripped before I escaped! XD I got a few light hits in there too though! :D However, since I never really talked or had much presence in this class before, people seem to be staring at me weirdly when I talk to people now haha.

Come on... I do speak, people!

 

Lastly, my friend asked me if I was going to senior ball without a date, since you need to reserve dinner seats in groups of 10 for friends.

She flat out asked me if I thought the guy I like was going to ask me! >.<

Then I seriously responded that I doubt it and was just happy to be on a friendly basis with him. Like enough to kick each other in study hall XD

Then she asked me who it was again~ I told her the first letter of his name and description, but she doesn't know yet~

I would have given her more hints like she asked for, but I only had 9 more texts for the rest of the month! Sadly, we had to stop there haha. We'll talk in person though ^^

The other day, she seriously followed me all the way to class, saying that she didn't care if she was late if I told her the guy I like's name! XD