Hidden Truths?

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

It's Friday; rally day! :D I actually dressed up cutely today and even wore shorts! >.< I love shorts, but I hate having to shave to wear them. I seriously wanted to stop shaving halfway through my shower and just wear jeans, but I was like, I must preserve! I shall look cute today for once! Then the guy I like can also see that I wear more than jeans! *the small determination I have* Continue on!

He wasn't there today.

Waaaeeeee! *switches to korean haha* Always not there on the days that matter... Oh, and since you guys apparently love Guy B, he also wasn't there today. (I'm looking at you, shippers haha)

Oh well... He didn't come on the one day he should have though! Reasons he should have come:

1. We had a whole class worth of free time and a substitute teacherWe didn't do any work today!

2. I actually wore cute clothes and convinced myself into shaving for you! *That sounds so embarrassing...*

3. Sami was very annoying today- I needed a sarcastic partner to get through that entire class.

4. They even said my name on the school announcements today!

 

Actually *side happiness* I entered this t-shirt designing contest for a senior event later in the year and won! I get a free ticket, about $50 back, and the amazing feeling of seeing my hand drawn design on many people's shirts! >.<

The money is whatever, but I'm going to be so happy with the little bits of recognition I get haha. I did really put thought and effort into that last minute design, so I am happy ^^ I even get to 'art direct' a teacher to help me put the design on a shirt! >.< *so happy*

However, I did not even hear this announcement and then a lot of my friends were like "Congratulations!" "What's the design look like?" and "I'm going to buy a ticket now for sure!" I was so confused for the first few minutes since I didn't hear it haha. Hopefully, they announce it again on Monday, mainly just because I want to hear it! XD Oh, and I heard they actually pronounced my name awkwardly and wrong haha (foreign name in America).

Anyway, science today completely. We did packets and were supposed to this poster, which no one started on purpose. Haha, we are evil students looking for more time to waste on Monday.

Sami also got on my nerves over the whole day! She's worried about college admissions, and that's okay to tell me a few times, since acceptances and rejections were coming out today and this week. But after hours of listening to a person's doubts and seeing that she just wanted a bunch of "I'm sure you'll get in"'s, it gets tiring! It just sounds like whining after a while! It drove me crazy... She's a smart girl and will probably get in, but she bothered me to no end today!

 

Well, after school, I got to go to my friend's house for a movie night! :D

There were 6 of us in all, and Katie was there, as well as the one girl who knows about my blogs and the guy I like. We'll just call her Danielle for today. (She might come up again?)

We watched the Parent Trap~ ^^ It's such a cute movie haha. Also, I got to play around with Danielle's two dogs! :D I was always scared of dogs from my childhood (lots of bad incidents), so I am now almost over my fear completely! ^^ They did my legs though haha. But one seriously did stab me in the crotch -___- Ouch... Hehe, it's okay though~

Anyway, we finished the movie and then all of a sudden we talked about someone who lives in area such-and-such. I totally perked up and mentioned that ____ (guy I like) lived in that area too! (He said it one time, no stalking over here) One of my friends thought I meant someone we knew with a different last name. I clarified for her and then her eyes seriously widened.

What's wrong...? ^^'

She asked how I knew that guy. I said that we were friends and she said I couldn't be friends with him. -___- What now? I just reiterated that we were friendly and she said I couldn't without her permission! I mean, this friend is one of my closest, so I respect her opinions, but she didn't even give me reasoning... However, from the way she was acting, I could tell she really was mad and upset at this.

She said that he made fun of all the freshman in one of her classes. Okay then...? He's a sarcastic guy, what do you expect? I'm sure it was just a joke... I said that I like him (as a friend) and she said he was bad! I said that we just got along and he was a nice person to me. She ended the conversation outside with: Well, maybe he has a soft side for you!

She kept saying that he was a jerk and a mean person once we were almost about to leave. Apparently, we were going to talk about this later according to her!

Oh gosh... What is this?

 

Well, around 2am, I curiously texted her:

"So, you should reply in the morning, but what's so wrong with ____? You seemed very upset that I was friends with him at Danielle's house..."

Then I slept, waking up to her response in the morning.

"He hates freshmen, so I guess I saw the worst in him." Seriously...?

The conversation pretty much went-

I said that he's just sarcastic and the reason Katie and Sami don't really like him is because of that; they think it's mean.

She said that he was a racist! I argued saying that I can't say for sure, but I don't think that's the case.

Anyway, she had to leave and in all caps wrote that we would "talk about this later."

-___- What is this? I really respect and love this friend a lot, so I really want to know what she has to say. I feel like the guy I like said some racist joke to her and offended her; she specifically said that maybe he hates *insert her race here*

I really want to continue out interesting conversation now!