So Confused...It Hurts!

Guy I Like Series

 

I promised myself that I would only update once a day for this journal, but I can't help myself! I am behind by two days even! I haven't written about Tues, Wed, Thurs, or Friday now! I want to catch up and write what happened today too! >.<

So, this is a double update! ^^ Read the last chapter if you haven't yet because it was so k-drama-like~ >///<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear World,

I was all excited for Tuesday because I didn't know what we were doing in class. We did lots of work and I was just about completely unable to talk to the guy I like at all. -_____-

 

Dear World, 

Today, I was happy for Wednesday. ^^ Wednesday's are seriously the best now because I not only get science with the guy I like, but also a one hour study hall period too! :D

Sadly, we had to do a lab and were assigned in groups. Somewhat luckily, I was in a group of 4 with Onil. We didn't get much done... But when I looked down the line of lab tables (those hexagons!), I could see that it went Sami, Guy B, the guy I like, and then Katie.

So, after I got bored (like in 7 minutes of work), I started going down the line to talk. I had to constantly go to Sami and then run back to my group to avoid getting yelled at by the teacher. Then I soon got to Guy B who messed around with me.

Erm...So, the other day, um, I accidentally hurt Guy B's hand.

He said something completely rude to me and I poked him in the side, which made his hand hit a sharp end on a lab table and get skinned. The rude thing he said was calling me by the name of a girl of the same race. He knows that I completely hate it. He had accidentally done it once before near the beginning of our friendship and is just saying it as a joke now. It completely drives me crazy though.

But today, his injury was all purple and scabbed and bad! I apologized immediately at the sight, grabbing his hand unconsciously at the moment. Um...When I did that, he said it felt nice. 0_0 What...?

He meant that my fingers felt nice on the injury because they were very cold. My hands are always either freezing cold or super sweaty (it's just how I sadly am...I think there's a scientific reason why though). Anyway, he meant that my cold fingers against his injury felt really nice... Erm...o///o He seriously started to feel up my hand, touching the coldness.

I didn't like this situation at all.

I really didn't like this close contact with Guy B... I'm sorry... This was just a bit too touchy for me. I mean, I mess around with Guy B about poking and hitting all the time, but...erm...this situation was just awkward for me. He seemed okay with it...

By the way, when he kept joking about calling me by another name, he suddenly mentioned that he likes me better than the person he was calling me by. Hopefully that's just a random fact...the vibes I'm getting today...not very good.

Then, I finally got to the guy I like's table and he said, "What do you want, punk?" Haha, I never knew I was a punk XD. Then the bell rang -___-

Of course it did... I went to the study hall next!

 

When I got in, Guy B just happened to be walking with his friend behind me and he called me by another name again, my kick automatically coming out to fake kick him. It must have looked VERY strange to the people in the class, since I hardly make any noise in that class or even talk to anyone there...

Usually in these study halls, we can travel to another class to do work if a teacher lets us. I sometimes go to the art room to do work with two of my other friends. However, I stay in this study hall lately because of...obvious reasons. I mean...he's there haha. There is still some chance of interaction!

Guy B ended up coming over to sit right in front of me at the beginning of class. Why must it be you instead...? -__- Haha, we talked a while, him showing my other friend the injury I gave him. The other kid didn't believe him at all! XD Apparently, that person must see me as a completely sweet person who could never hurt a fly! Hehe, we talked a while, another one of his friends coming over to talk as well.

This might have looked weird to others because I like never talk to others on such a friendly basis in here. I mean, I am friendly to some people and have little conversations with them easily, but actually having someone that I call a real friend is not normal. I felt like people were staring at me... (Yet I doubt they were haha).

Well, he left back to his own seat eventually. Sadly, the class went by rather slowly and silently for me. To be honest, I totally started zoning out for the last 30 minutes of class. I was just very stressed about some other work I had to do and was not paying attention to my surroundings at all.

There were only 5 minutes left and I packed up, sort of just staring into space while I let my thoughts drift. I suddenly heard one of the names that Guy B jokingly calls me in a whisper, starting to narrow my eyes at the guy I like when I saw him staring at me.

I don't even know what was happening, but he started walking around to me from the right side of the classroom while Guy B did around the left side, both of them coming together right in front of me and doing a karate-chop motion into the sides of my head!

What the hell is this?!

Guy B never actually hits me and just pretends with the motion, but the guy I like hit the right side of my head so hard! It hurt so badly! T^T I was completely confused and just didn't even know what to say! The random people around me didn't know either, especially since none of them really know that the three of us are friends, so it was even more confusing and random!

I seriously didn't know what to say about this and just let it go... It really hurt for the next 20-30 minutes though... Hopefully, I get an explanation tomorrow! I will for sure be demanding reason for that intense hit! It hurt so much too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I am a bit behind on my posts, since today here is actually Friday night, but I haven't written about Thursday or Friday here yet! Some stuff actually did happen! Especially a explaination -___-