You Make Me Curse, Teacher

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

Our beautiful spring break just finished and we are back to school on this lovely Tuesday morning... =__= upsetting.

Anyway, we had to do a lot of work in science and didn't get to socialize at all...

 

Dear World,

Today . I swear, this science teacher is really trying to sabotage my happiness!

Here's what happened, she said that we were going to be doing a group project for a few days since she'll be absent tomorrow. Oh great... *groans*

So, she started numbering us off and there was only one person absent today. I thought, oh, how hilarious it would be if I was in a group with that guy! XD

She continued to count and I got labeled as number 5. As she kept counting, the one absent girl came in late and sat down. The teacher said he was a number 4. But then, she smiled wide, noticing that she had skipped counting that girl who came in late.

-___-* Are you serious?

WE COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME GROUP IF YOU COULD COUNT CORRECTLY!

Ugh! I just already am annoyed to death with this teacher, so the little things are making me dislike her even more! Seriously, you already get on my nerves, must you purposely ruin me?!

-___- I hate you too. (I want to curse so badly because I am in a very bad mood in general, but I shall not.)

 

Next, after this crushing moment of unhappiness, we were told to get into groups of 6 for a dissection, which is perfect! ^^

If it's me, Onil, Katie, Sami, Guy B, and the guy I like, it's perfect! This is how we naturally got together too :3

So, lately, the open space for the guy I like is across from me and he usually sits there, which he did once again haha.

The teacher said we needed 2 'surgeons' and 1 'secretary' to take the notes during the lab.

Onil really wanted to be the surgeon and I think we all just assumed that one of the guys would be the other surgeon. No one ever wants to be the secretary, in other words, the only real worker in the group.

So, we did the only rational thing. I stepped up and volunteered Sami for the role XD Everyone pretty much agreed too! You know, except for Sami ^^ But that's not too important in this situation haha.

Yeah, but since she was so resistance, we played the nose goes, and I'm pretty sure I lost, but we all just said that Sami did and that this was a democracy where 4+ people said Sami should be the secretary! It actually worked too! XD She gave in haha.

 

During the disection, he stared at my shirt again, because it was the one with the game stuff on it from another chapter! :D

Guy B said he liked my shirt and I was like, I get that everytime I wear this shirt haha. The guy I like said a few quotes from the game again >.< I love that everytime!

Anyway, it was pretty obvious that only Onil and Sami were doing any work, but whatever haha. So, I'm sure a few other conversations went on, but since they were not very memorable, I shall move on. ^^

 

The teacher said that we had to remove this one part of the dissection and examine it under a type of microscope. We did as told and started looking in. First, Guy B looked at it because it was in front of him. He soon walked away to get something and the guy I like looked in too.

Then he told me to take a look as well, so I went over and he sat in the chair next over, which was normal so far. By the time I looked up, everyone had moved a seat down? So, Guy B took what was my seat, the guy I like took Katie's, and I took the guy I liked's chair? Strange...

Anyway, when I sat, Guy B moved to the other side of the table, going back to his normal seat, but Katie and the guy I liked moved over still. Yeah, this sounds very confusing since I have y explaination skills, but in the end I somehow ended up sitting in between Katie and the guy I like! XD How do these lovely things even work out so much?

So, yeah, we played around, and he told me to scoot closer to him. o_o Um...okay... I did, but he was just trying to use me as a footrest again! XD Apparently, the postion 'didn't work out' and he ended up just kicking me in the kneecap on accident (for once) with his boots. -___-

Yah! Why must you wear those heavy, heeled boots?! It hurts!

So, we just talked and stuff when Sami suddenly pushes her paper over to me. I was like...you want me to answer it?

She nodded.

The guy I like looked down at it, said "no", then passed it back to her.

I wonder if he did it just to shove the work on Sami! XD Well, I didn't have to do any work, so oh well. :3

 

I can't remember too much, but yeah, class went by and the teacher said for clean up, we had to wash all this stuff and disinfect the table. -____- She said this after the bell rang of course.

Me and the guy I like just sort of stood there and I was like, you should help clean up.

Then we both just laughed and left XD We're so messed up. Sami was like, wow, you didn't do any work and then left too! Haha, I didn't do any work or make the mess, so I shouldn't have to clean. *Bad friend today*

 

In our one hour study period, we didn't talk at all, BUT he mentioned that for senior ball, the only person he would ask to go with him was a 21 year old he knew. So, yeah.

It's not like my hopes are crushed, since I had very little expectations in the first place, but I will see what happens haha.

OH YEAH, and after class, I saw my friend (I think I talked about her before, but didn't give her a name, she's now going to be.....) So, knows all about this guy, everything except who the person actually is!

I saw walking out of her class next door and as greeting, literlaly karate kicked her backpack XD We ended up laughing and she was like, oh yeah, you said the guy you like is in your advisory! I must see!

I seriously held her back through the crowd of random advisory kids staring at me weirdly. I will just assume this is beacuse I am like dead silent in the study period for the past like...3.5 years XD

He left before she looked~ Hehe, she swears to find out still! ^^