Confused Heart

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

I am so confused now... -____- Come on out, you shippers!

So, this week, we are having a senior week where we spend a few hours of everyday doing various games with our study hall classes. AKA, time to see the guy I like and...guy B.

On Monday, we just got info about the week and graduation and such, BUT, Lolli (I think I code named her that) finally figured out who the guy I liked was and was totally freaking out.

Right next to the friend who hated this guy and about 10 FRICKIN FEET from this guy!

YAH! What are you doing?! D:<

The other friend all of a sudden let out a huge gasp with wide eyes and a pointing finger, pretty much about to kill me.

I seriously held both of them back just to avoid getting mauled by one and my crush being yelled out by another -___- Great friends you two are...

I pretty much avoided the one who was going to be mad at me for the whole day!

 

After school, she texted me, saying YOU LIKE xxx.

I was like -____- And?

She said she was stating a fact and I bravely said that I accepted the fact then.

She flipped her in a happy way today ^^

She wanted to know what I liked about him and I said, the main thing is his personality.

Although she hadn't seen this 'nice' personality I had spoken of, she had to go then and said we would continue the conversation later haha (phew, saved)

 

Today, our game of the day was capture the flag. I actually got 2 peoples flags without moving very much ^___^v

HOWEVER, before we left the classroom, (calling all Guy B shippers), we were just crowding at the door, waiting to go to the field and Guy B happened to be near me.

My hands accidentally brushed his arm and he immediately reacted with, "Cold!" My hands are actually usually very cold XD or sweaty.... Anyway, he was like, geez... It's like the blood that runs in your heart, like a cold glacier.

I should have felt insulted, but we were just joking around anyway haha. I mentioned that his hands are always warm.

Then he starts to say something, but suddenly stops, saying that it would be awkward.

I told him to say it anyway.

He said, I was going to take your hand in both of mine and say that I would melt your heart.

Then he said, but that would sound like I'm in love with you, which is disgusting. (I ignored that part)

Why is Guy B actually being attractive lately? O///O

Seriously, in the past weeks, he has gotten a haircut and shaved his sideburns, also not wearing his usual hat. By doing this, he's actually VERY cute now! I never thought Guy B would make me sort of like him... You shippers must be cheering right now haha.

And...since I can be honest here, the thing with the guy I like... I think my feelings about him are going away.

I just don't like him in the same way as before...

I don't think it would have worked anyway, but I can tell that it wouldn't.

If I feel the need to censor some of the things I say  just because he's around so I don't seem weird, it wasn't good.

 

And if this makes you shippers happier, after the game, the guy I like was sitting all alone, no one within a five feet radius, purely ALONE, and I still couldn't talk to him.

I kept thinking that if I went over, he'd be like, what do you want?

But then, when I had to give a flag to my study hall teacher and couldn't find the teacher, I saw Guy B walking by and quickly caught him, naturally just asking him to give it to the teacher too.

-___- Aigoo... You shippers might be happier now that it's like this...

...I just have a confused heart...okay...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love it how someone upvoted this story XD It makes me feel funny! ^^