Guy B *swoons*

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

The past two days have been nice socially, bad work wise.

I've been completely swamped in stress the past week due to my ap art exam coming up in less that a week! I have so much stuff to do still! *going crazy*

The past two days have been especially bad in that area...

Not much happened today, but on the way out of school, I was walking to the parking lot, but magically, Guy B popped out of the building on the way. He was holding a guitar haha.

I think he could tell from my image that I was really stressed... I think that even the teachers I have at the end of my day can see my stress (one let me skip class work to do my art projects... such a nice teacher!)

Anyway, we talked for a few seconds and then he offered me a hug!

Haha, I gladly accepted it ^^ The last time I hugged Guy B, it really relaxed and calmed my stress down.

He gave me another really tight hug and it seriously did calm me down. The difference with today's hug was that he asked me if I was okay.

I actually said no, which surprised him and myself as well.

I don't think I've ever said that I wasn't okay to someone who asked. I've always just lied and said, "I'm fine."

He asked if it was a life problem and I seriously almost cried because I was so stressed out.

I really don't like it when people ask and worry about me like that... I tend to always tear up because they cared enough to ask.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear World,

Today was a great day for socialness! ^^

In science, we got new seats! :D HOWEVER, they weren't quite randomly given as usual!

The teacher had a stack of cards with our names on them and when she called out our names, we would have to pick a seat. Well, this'll be fun, no?

Everyone in the class wanted a lab table since they are so spacious and two people only sit at them happily. Names started getting called and lab tables were getting scooped up in an instant!

 

As we waited for more names to be called out, Guy B nudged me, saying that we should all sit in this cluster of desks he was pointing to, since we have a group of 6 friends.

Yeah, that didn't really work out when Katie's name was called and she rushed to a lab table. On the way to the one she wanted, someone else got there first, so she sat at the one in the very front.

When my name was soon called, I went with Katie, sitting at the table she was at.

BUT the teacher quickly mentioned to us two, after OVER HALF the class was sitting, that we couldn't sit at that specific table. -___- Why must you mention this near the end?! There were only a small number of desks were left.

Katie quickly sat at a row of three desks in the back of the class and I sat in the middle seat next to her.

This is where it got interesting.

Katie, Onil, the guy I supposedly like, and Guy B were all left still.

Guy B was completely hovering over the seat next to me, 100% making sure that no one would sit there! XD

Sami's name was called and she sat with Onil in a two desk row at the front of the class. The teacher soon called Guy B's name and he sat down next to me happily haha.

It was especially hilarious because then the guy I like's (I think I should change his code name now...) name was called right after Guy B's and he just sort of stared at our tow of 3 and was like, -____- really, you guys?

He ended up sitting in the row next to Onil and Samie, alone (Aw~).

 

Anyways~ The teacher immediately started some notes and other stuff and me and Guy B were completely just messing around. We were lightly ninja chopping each other, as usual, when the teacher sort of just stared at us.

Soon she even said that she might move some of us around if we get out of control D:

Haha, eventually, the teacher said we were going to do a lab and could choose our groups if we worked hard (yeah right) and were in 4's only.

D: But we're always in a group of 6 friends... Noooo.

Katie, Guy B, and me immediately went to a table together while Onil and Sami went to a table that was directly on the other side of the classroom. The guy I like (I don't want to keep calling him that...) stood up, seriously right in the middle of both tables, staring to both sides a few times.

We sort of assumed that he would go to their's since they only had 2 and we already had 3 people.

He came over to our side, saying that his choice was obvious! XD

 

We started our lab, but the topic turned more to my stretchy eraser and senior ball~ Oooo~

One, I taught everyone how to stretch an eraser XD This is acutally important! The...guy I like... (doesn't want to keep calling him that) was genuinely asking me how I was doing this cool stretching thing with my eraser, since he couldn't do it.

If this was a few weeks ago, wouldn't I have been very happy just to be talking like this? Hm... I wasn't really affected.

Next, for senior ball, that guy (new codename...?) said that the only girl he wanted to ask just had surgery and couldn't come (Yeah, I don't think he's going haha). Then Guy B said that the girl he wanted to ask was going with another girl o_o

I think I actually knew who he was talking about! XD He didn't seem very glum or upset about it at all, but I don't know haha. Then he said his date was just one of his friends haha. You know, it's guy code to never go to a dance without a date! XD Girls like me can go in groups~ ^^

 

*skips the rest of the day* NOW, the important parts! ^^

I usually don't expect to see anyone near the end of school, but today, we had a rally at school (Whoo...)

The rally was bad and boring as usual and I had planned to leave before it started, sadly unable to get out haha.

At the end of the rally, all the seniors had to go into the other gym to do this thing. The thing we were supposed to do didn't actually work out and they told us to just sit in the room for about 10ish minutes before we could leave.

Me and Katie were together with Lolli, just talking.

I did notice Guy B run a few feet past me, making me a bit sadly happy? Haha, his friends were standing behind our group! XD Got excited for no reason haha.

 

Katie, Lolli, and I kept talking when I saw a rush of color behind me. I turned, instantly getting smashed into by Guy B (lightly) and accidentally stepping on Katie's foot haha.

I was like, why would you do that?! XD I apologized to Katie promtly~

We were being all ninja-y together :D In other words, lightly karate chopping and kicking each other haha. (It's really light and playful)

He soon left back to his friends and Lolli was smiling and said that I was acting very "interesting." I was like o///o Well, he's my friend. Hehe

 

On the way out, I saw him off to the side alone and out of our game-like revenge of ninja moves, I chopped him in the side, which is acutally his super ticklish spot! XD

He totally spazzed and I seriously ran for the door, still getting the hit afterwards haha.

I started walking with Katie, Lolli, and another friend out happily when I heard him call my name from behind.

He had his arms wide open with a smile >.<

Of course, I ran back and hugged him tight! Who wouldn't take these opprotunities?!

My friends totally looked back and must have been like, what the hell?!

I may be touchy, but I never really hug people like that, and especailly guys (has few to no close guy friends).

 

And LASTLY, once I was in the parking lot, waiting for my ride at the far end of the lot, I kept hearing my name. I looked around, seeing Guy B attempting to say hello to me while he walked the other way with his friends! XD

He kept saying something, but I was just like, bye! ^^

My heart is so obvious now, isn't it?

------

I shall include this part, since it happened today! It's really good! >////<

I went over to Danielle's house (I believe that was her code name... I think I mentioned her once haha. She's my art friend that is the only one who reads this story and knows about my feelings! >.<)

Anyway, I kind of kept building up my last two posts since she hadn't read them yet. So, she did and she was like >.< OMG.

Hehe *I'm getting really shy* I told her about my day and she told me about her and her super adorable boyfriend haha. I've never really talked about these things with anyone, so I was happy ^^

Suddenly, she said that she would help me make a facebook! :D (Yes, I didn't have one) I agreed and we set it up together haha ^^ She was like, let's friend her and her and oh~ How about him? *looking at Guy B*

I shyly agreed and was so nervous when I did it haha. (such innocence)

He accepted in a few minutes! >.< He was like, you finally got a facebook?! XD (I feel like such a little kid hehe.)

Well~ That sure was a long day! :D Good bye now!