Oh God, He's Well Built

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

This beautiful magical Thursday was so nice. ~__~ *in dream land* Today's juicy, so listen till the end haha.

I woke up this morning, lazy, late, tired. I had a math test and engineering test today, both that I was very well not prepared for. I was supposed to wake up early to study, but failed and woke up a whole hour late rahter than early.

I didn't shower, just tying up my hair and putting on a big t-shirt and capris. Yes, this is how I act on late days. -___-

I got to school, taking and most likely failing the math test. *sighs* Such a horrible day...

Getting to science class, I sat down with Katie, not even bothering to look towards the door when people came in, since he wasn't there the past two days. The bell rang and I sighed again, listening to the teacher. Then I turned my head to his desk.

He was there.

>.< Day just got better.

 

We had to do a lab today and I was all excited now~ >.< Then Onil told me the most horrible news (we sit next to each other in assigned seating) She got back together with that guy.

D:< Why must you make life so hard?!

Anyway, I gave her my thoughts about it and how she should seriously end all contact and all, but it's in the end her decision and her life, so I didn't force my views on her. I even said that to her. And much more... I told her not to bring it up at the table though. I didn't want her to get yelled at again and create another fight over this... I think I was really thinking about her heart's safety when I said that to her.

So, we got to our lab tables as usual. Let's see~ :3 What happened today~? Guy B took out his wallet and was looking for some money, but the guy I like saw his drivers license and grabbed it instead.

This got the whole day started.

 

He was like, wah, Guy B actually looked good here! He showed it around and to be honest, Guy B did look really good there. He had short hair and although the actual photo was bad, we were all like, what happened?! (He has very long and creepy hair now... Also a bit chubbier haha)

Then the guy I like pulled out his wallet, showing us a multitude of cards.

It started with his drivers licesnse, which he even said he had a hangover in! :O Bad! (Don't do that ever kids!)

Anyway, he showed us more, like his older school ID cards. Apparently, he's swtiched schools 4 times, this transfer being the 5th, so he had a ton of ID cards with little photos.

But seriously, we were like, why did you transfer so much...? O_o It's weird. He did mention however, that he had been expelled from one of the schools. O_O Why do I still like this guy...? I guess I'm that person who always thinks people can change, which he definitely has! (or at least from our conversations, it sounds like that; don't think he's a bad guy!)

So, he started showing around all his cards, revealing that he was quite a bit rounder back in every other year! XD

While we were still on this topic, I took the chance and asked if he had gone to ---- middle school. I SWEAR, I have one memory of him because I don't forget people once I match their face and name in my brain and I even had a clear memory of him there! I swear... I recognize him even if he looked different!

He said yes, and I was like, did you have long hair and were you more... round? He nodded and I was like! :D That seriously was you in my memory! (I had to explain my strange and creepy memory to not look weird) Guy B even wanted to know if I had a memory of him! XD I did haha.

 

Then the guy pulls out this one ID, saying that he was a golden God in this photo! XD Oh geez haha. I looked at it, saying that it was actually pretty nice! He was very tan haha.

Eventually the conversation turned to him saying that he also worked as a model when he was the age in that photo -___- 

Are you serious, man?

You're smart, funny, good looking, musical, artistic, strong, and now you've modeled before?! >:( Why are you so frickin perfect?!

So, I was like seriously? I think we were all like, what?! Then he sort of just continued the conversation with me while Sami and Onil went back to work. I don't even know what Katie and Guy B were doing, maybe sitting there awkwardly. So, it was just a conversation between the 2 of us now. ^^

He asked me if I wanted to see a picture from that time and was like 0_0 Uh, sure. (is he serious...?)

He pulls out his phone and shows me what I expected, a half photo of him in the mirror.

>.< Oh dang, he had little abs! *completely flailing over here* Why am I actually flailing?! And I was the only one who seriously saw this photo!

I was like, damn, you're well built! He just laughed and said that there's more muscle now. I was like, yeah, I can tell.

o_o I mean, I can see from the outside! Always must end it awkwardly haha. He just laughed anyways~ ^^ He also showed me his massive arm muscle with a flex! :o Wah... I've seen his leg muscle before too and, seriously, you are a perfect man, good sir XD

 

Next~ I'm so evil~ I tend to calculate my thoughts when I sit down. Like what I want to make sure he knows about me haha.

I mentioned very loudly to Katie that I got a tan yesterday (please listen before you think I just wanted him to look at my body!) We had this 1 hour assembly outside yesterday, in the hot sun. I completly baked in my t-shirt and shorts (THE ONE DAY I WORE SHORTS) I'm sure my skin got darker T^T That's horrible (It's not like I'm white!)

Katie also mentioned that she got sunburnt. He was like...why...? We explained about the day he missed and he was like oh... I got tanned yesterday when I went out for a run too.

Geez, how long did you run for? Haha, he showed me his tank top tan line by pulling down his shirt a little! XD

 

Next (so much happened today!) Class was about to end and I packed up and brought my stuff to the lab table. I just so happened to for some unknown reason have an art project with me *oh, ho, ho, ho* It was hilarious because Katie was like can I see it~?

And sort of said no. Then he reached over a few minutes later and was like, oh, a project, I'll look at it, and I had little to no resistance at this moment! XD Katie must have been like, what?! Haha

He liked it, but he was like, what's going on in this area here? The structure is all messed up! Haha, he meant that there was this one part that was off haha. I actually really liked what he had to say because, one I like how he's all artsy and gives actual advice in a way, but two, he wasn't being rude.

He was really being nice and not meanly joking, but it was pretty nice feedback haha. I'll try and fix that part of the project! >.< I feel like he is a lot nicer to me than he is to people like Sami! XD I think he's the meanest to her!