Hexagons? No Math Please...

Guy I Like Series

 

Dear World,

So~ More lovely things happened today~ Today, we did all these notes and things (sadly...) But then we got assigned this mini-poster poject where we needed partners. Of course, I was going to be partners with my friend, Katie. She also sits right next to me, so it's expected.

Anyway, we all got into our groups and the guy I like was sitting a bit far, but still next to me for now. We were supposed to be drawing muscle and cell drawings and things of that nature. And Kaite started talking to me about the project and the guy I like suddenly interjected, saying that I was HIS partner.

K-Drama moment here. O___O

Haha then Kaite was like, "No... we already decided to be partners from before." She's a bit bland in that way haha. I played along and was like "obviously" we are together (Me and the guy) haha if only! XD

So we were drawing and I don't know why this was such a big deal, but me and him were both drawing in pen and everyone kept trying to yell at us for that! We both argued on the same side about using pen to draw. I don't know why, but it was funny. Also just a note, we are both very artistic. ^^ He also does comment a lot on th way I draw haha even if it's just a little diagram XD

Sadly then, the oh so lovely Guy B sat in between us. (of course that must happen...)

 

Anyway, we both drew our projects for a while, joking around with the others too. A lot of the times, he'll say a kind of insult to someone, but only I would understand it sometimes. Today he made a mean joke to Onil, but she returned the insult very...copied? Like, she said the same thing back pretty much, but very lamely... He was like "wow...so unoriginal." The table got really silent at this moment. *pointless drama on*

Then Onil asked, "Hm? Whats wrong?" Silence at the table... I just said it under my breath, why she was wrong, very very quietly with mumbles. But then he was like "Can you repeat that a little louder?" Hehe, I still don't get why this whole thing was such a weird event, but oh well.

Haha I noticed that he started addressing me by name when he talks to me too! I've literally never heard him call any of my other friends by name, or at least not very much. I'm serious, he doesn't call the others by name. >.< Hehe the random stuff that I notice that makes me happy~

 

Then Guy B got up to do something near the end of class and suddenly the guy I like just moved over right next to me~ Randomness that makes me happy >< Then the bell rang... Oh, and no kicks today! XD (my legs were spared by the bell).

By the way, yesterday, me and Sami were talking about this singer online and how she thought he was cute, but I really didn't. And then Katie and the guy I like got all curious. I didn't expect him to, but he asked me who I was talking about! Hehe, and I thought he wasn't interested in that kind of stuff. (Don't be thinking he likes me for that comment.)

Hehe, apparently one of my other friends (not in that class and the only one who knows about my crushingness on this guy) said that when you are in love, you get much euphoria (in other words, love = super happiness all day) Haha, I just thought that was cute~ ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BY THE WAY, since this is apparently a question I've gotten before, the table's we sit at in this class are like:

One giant hexagon block or stone. It's stand is one big slab of wood as well. I suppose it's somewhat important since the majority of this story takes place here hehe.

So, the bottoms are pretty empty and there is usually a wall blocking the ends (this must sound very strange...)

I         _______ 
I       /             \
I___/                \
I---\                I
I        \_______/
I          
I

This is my bad attempt at making a hexagon table for you guys, but you get the point haha. That's the wall in there too! I usually like sitting in that end space haha.