Interest Hurts

Guy I Like Series

 

Dear World,

Love hurts.

Ah, not love...Interest hurts! Yes, that's what I meant!

Haha, today, the guy I like, one of my friends, and I were all talking together (I really need to name these friends for my journal).

Anyway, we were all just talking and all of a sudden, he kicked both me and my friend in the leg at the same time.

We were both pretty confused, but I sort of laughed, kicking him back while my other friend awkwardly looked away.

That was nice, but then the teacher made me redo an assignment. -___- It was a coloring worksheet. What's wrong with this lady? Wait to go ahead and ruin the class day.

Later, on the way out of class, I was casually walking behind the guy I like, since there is only one door to go out of, and he took his giant, heavy, mega boots and smashed it into my ankle!

-__- No.

I seriously stuck out my foot, catching his leg to trip him. He almost fell! Haha, evilness~ He was surprised too! ^^

So...today was a good day! :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear World,

Today's entry is for my friends instead! We got some things to clear up here haha.

So, the class I have with the guy I like is a science class. ^^ But on Wednesday's me, Guy B, and the guy I like all have a one hour study period together too.

The people who are mentioned in my diary so far are the guy I like, Guy B, and the three other friends I have (oh, yeah, and me too!)

So, I already named one friend as Sami for this journal :D

Sami is a nice person, but she can really get on my nerves sometimes! She can also be quite rude, but she is one of my oldest close friends. I always affectionately insult her sarcastically haha.

Next is... Katie. (Good enough codename, right?) Katie is one of my closest friends at this time. The two of us get along very well, but she can be a bit awkward with everyone haha. She tends to be serious when everyone else is joking around too!

Last friend that is a girl- Onil (most random codename ever XD) Anyway, Onil is very very smart. She is an amazing brain, but she is not street or socially smart at all. She also tends to be overly innocent for her age, but she's a sweetheart. ^^ Although I used to really dislike her before haha. She's a friend now though. ^^

Next, Guy B. I like the codename Guy B... Haha, I'll change it to Jackson? Yeah, that'll do. Haha, don't laugh if I unconsciously write Guy B though! XD Guy B-- *clears throat* I mean, Jackson, is a pretty nice person. He's funny and stupid, which is the best type! :D Haha, but he always likes to push my buttons. Will mention how later~

And lastly, the guy I like... What should I codename him as? Hrm~ I think I'll leave him as the guy I like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 done~ I also included some things to help visualize everything and just some background info, I guess haha. I will probably include more in chapters to come, since these used to just be blog posts.

But if you read the originals, like I think most of you did, you know that they get longer and sweeter ^^ Well, except I didn't write the last one for you all. *devious*