The Nine of Hearts?

Guy I Like Series

Dear world,

Today, afterschool, I got a haircut. I thought it would go well and was imagining something short, but my mom was like, no, it should be long enough to the shoulders.

I really wanted something a bit shorter than the shoulders, but she probably knew better than me.

After they did the cut, I still thought it was WAY too long. So, I told the guy to cut just a little more, shocked when he lobbed off a huge section, leaving me with a cut above the shoulders.

D: What have you done, man?!

So, when I got home, I felt like a 12 year old with my short curly hair... My bother said I looked like a gradeschooler...

 

Since Guy B had given me his number to tell him about my dream, I decided to take the initiative and text him in the evening.

I decided not to tell him the dream and just said I "forgot." I'd be way to embarrassed to tell him the real dream anyway haha. The conversation changed to me being upset about my child-like haircut and he was saying that it probably wasn't that bad.

In the end, I said something that can be summed up with this- That moment when you say something stupid to your crush and just want to face palm.

*sighs* I'm such an idiot... -____- He didn't seem to bring it up again though, so it's okay haha.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear World,

I went to school with my new hair. It turned out much better looking after I washed it! :D It was actually cute haha.

So, I went to class, actually getting compliments for once from people! XD They thought it was nice looking haha.

More importantly, I went to science, talking outside with Katie since we had a sub teacher today! :D Whoo~

We talked a while, another friend or two coming over to talk. They liked my hair too haha.

Then the moment of truth, Guy B came over, smiling a lot. Like more that usual. He said I looked great with this giant smile >.< *stupidly happy*

 

Since we had a sub, we all just sat around and were bored while she went through notes. Also, Onil and Sami were gone today, due to ap testing.

Afterwards, we went to do some worksheet and just messed around, somehow making a pencil launcher that could have easily turned into a leathal weapon o__o

Over the class day, I mentioned to Katie that I wanted to see this movie (The Great Gatsby) and she said we could on Friday. Circle (that's the guy I used to like) and Guy B were like, I want to see that movie too! Doesn't everyone? Haha.

Anyway, Circle said he was going to see it today after school while Guy B didn't say anything. The conversation dropped for a while and then I deviously brought it back up, asking her if she was good with Friday.

I always manipulate people into doing the things I really want.

Guy B then asked if he was invited to this event.

That's right. Unharmful manipulation never goes wrong haha. I'm an evil mastermind~

I said, that if he wanted to, he could come ^^ Nothing serious yet haha.

Katie agreed heavily on Friday, and I was like, erm, maybe Wednesday... This Friday is a school trip that most seniors, including Guy B are going on. Me and Katie however, are not. So, that means that if we watched the movie on Friday, there was no way that Guy B would even think about coming.

 

At lunch, I somehow manipulated Katie to choose Wednesday instead. Why am I so good at this? Haha, there was really no harm though, since we both really want to see this movie no matter what and would be fine with either day.

Anyway, I continued eating lunch with my friends, secretly noticing Guy B come out of the cafeteria (My friends and I sit outside) and probably just walking back to his table with lunch.

There's always that moment of 'will he actually notice me and say something or see me and just walk by without a word?' You know, THAT MOMENT.

So, I resumed eating my lunch, casually talking with my friends while he walked by, purposely bumping into me. :D I hit him back while he laughed, walking away. >.< We are good enough friends to talk and mess around outside of class at least!

 

The day ended and I walked around the school as usual. Sami actually picked up on this because I have my last class together with her and although there is a quick 2 minute path to the parking lot from that classroom, I have been walking all the way around the school and then to the parking lot recently.

I do this for two reasons and two reasons only.

One, my mom still picks me up from there and she usually comes 15 minutes late anyway. Two, that way I have a chance of seeing Guy B. *shy truths* He is usually around that area where I go then >.<

So, as I walked a bit slowly today, actually having this all calculated out, knowing not to walk too fast (or he won't be there) or too slow (or he'll leave), I walked, actually seeing him walking with his friend.

He definitely didn't see me, which is excellent. >:D

I was sort of walking quietly, seeing him even take his backpack off for some reason. I totally got behind him and pushed him, playfully of course. However, there was a loud slap sound! XD I know I didn't hurt him though haha. (I do this to the majority of my friends, so it's totally normal for me haha).

He was like, WAH! What is that?! XD I said it was revenge for lunch hehe.

-

Later, in the evening, Katie and me were planning our movie stuff and I texted a few people asking if they wanted to come to our movie day tomorrow (Wednesday). I also texted Guy B ^^ I wonder how I am getting the confidence to do these things haha. I'v always been the supset shy type around guys in terms of liking them!

Two responded, one saying that she couldn't come for sure. As I set my phone down, it made half a vibration sound, meaning that I most likely just accidentally set it to vibrate as I turned it off.

On that off chance that Guy B actually responded to my text already, I double checked, shocked when it really was him!

He said that he could possibly come depending on his parents. But he added a smiley face, which obviously means a lot to my happiness level for some reason.

I said that he should come, cracking some jokes, since that's just how I talk haha. So, he said that he'll tell me if he can come tomorrow, the day of the movie. I really hope he comes!

I pretty much asked the guy I like out to a movie with friends. This is definitely intiative year!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear World,

So, I went to class on this Wednesday morning, eventually getting to science. We had a test today... Ugh...

I thought it would be okay, but the second page was just impossiblly tough. Seriously me and Guy B were quietly asking each other answers... It was THAT bad.

Also, Guy B said that he couldn't go to the movie today :( HOWEVER, he did say that we'd do something sometime FOR SURE. ^^ *very happy*

Haha, afterwards, it was weird because Guy B whipped out this deck of cards and was just shuffling them...? I know that in our study hall period, him and his friends always play cards haha.

He was trying to do some cool card tricks, but it was funny since he couldn't exactly do them right! XD Haha, funny, funny~

After class I had to talk to the teacher about something, so I sadly couldn't have that chance to walk with Guy B to class :(

I left eventually, walking down to my next class, the study class I have with Guy B and Circle (That name is catching on, no?).

Anyway, on the way, only like a few feet from the class, Guy B suddenly yells out my name. I turned and was like...yes...? He said we should walk together since we are going to the same place! XD I love it how you do this even though we are like, a few steps away!

 

At the beginning of class, he was actually sitting with me, doing various card things haha. He asked, do you want the 9 of hearts or diamonds?

Trick questions that mean something in my mind, but most likely nothing in his.

I chose hearts, he gave me diamonds, laughing, giving the hearts next.

You totally know that in my highly developed brain of kdrama knowlege, that means a lot of symbolism! Yeah, it probably stood for nothing in reality haha.

Sadly, everyone else around chased him away so they could sit there! XD

At the end, we just played around on the way out haha.

 

So, me and Katie decided not to go to that movie by the end of the day, since we heard so many bad reviews from people around... She still offered me a ride home though haha.

However, she wanted to meet in this one part of the school, where I probably wouldn't be able to see Guy B after school :(

Knowing how stupid I am, you can all guess that I went a completely strange way, trying to see if I could still casually see him! XD

Sadly, I didn't T__T I say Katie talking to two of my friends, one of who knows about my crushes and actually reads this story even haha. She was giving me 'that smile.'

You know 'that smile' where something is happening. I think it was probably just because she noticed the direction I had walked from, thinking that I did it to see Guy B (which I totally did).

BUT, I noticed on our way down the sidewalk, Guy B and his friend were standing a bit off behind them the whole time! OTL Why did I not notice?! T~T