Casually Remembering You

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

Today is Sunday, the evening after senior ball. As I mentioned before, I had a dream with Guy B in it and messeged him online saying that I woke up from a dream with him and so-and-so in it and that it was so scary.

That's all I said, trying to make sure he would reply back. He doesn't seem to reply very much in general to people online, or so I think for now.

Anyway, since it was on fb, it did tell me that he saw the notice, yet he did not respond at all! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ *upset*

So, angrily, I replied with my upset emoticons, saying that I actually wanted to tell him about the dream and was upset that he ignored it! I also added an out of place 'haha' just to not sound TOO upset. (Cause that makes it sound better...? *face palms*)

Then, a reply came soon and I was like, oh my God, did he...

It was just Sami -____- You brought my hopes up so much!!! Ugh....

 

So, I went to take a shower and checked later, suprised that there actually was one from him! :D

He asked if I had his phone number and that I should text it to him.

O___O I said that I didn't and would for sure ask him for it in person tomorrow.

*dying so hard right now* >___<

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I got to school, science class starting, trying not to ask for his number immediately, since you know, you should pretend you didn't really remember. (Of course).

I can't remember why we were talking about this, but he asked me what college I was going to and I told him. He was like -___- I remembered that he told me that was his dream college a few months back! Sorry, Guy B haha.

He was like, I'll just pop up one day and be there! I laughed, saying that I'd stuff him in my closet and let him stay. He was serious, saying that he'd bring a matress! XD Hehe, hopefully, I'll be able to get into that college in general haha (There are complications...)

 

Anyway, we talked a little like normal, apparently having a surprise dissection. Really now, teacher? -___- Why are you like this...

We started some random dissection in our lab groups, luckily of our own choosing today. (Good job, teacher). Guy B volunteered, being the one guy in the group, to dissect it.

While he did that, Onil brought up her "exciting" realtionship. I will not go on about it, but she is pretty much dating the guy who is obsessed with her and that she doesn't like, and being friends (emotionally killing) the guy who she loves and who loves her back. (She's an idiot... And I am really disliking her A LOT for it).

We went on about this, everyone pretty much hating on her while she tried to validate herself for some reason.

Guy B was like, this idiot... He was trying to make a joke about Onil, joking around with me, sarcastically saying that it'd be funny if me and him dated for a month before I left forever- NOTE: He was just making a joke about Onil's cruelty to her guys. But he kept saying it to me and I was like T^T Nooooo. I felt sad afterwards haha, but you know, I was a little happy he said that *shyness showing*

When it came to cleaning, no one ever wants to do it. Guy B left to do something real quick and Sami was like, who's it going to be? I never do anything in these labs, so it doesn't really make sense to me why I should have to clean anything -____- Yes, I am a total haha.

So, Sami was like, you never do anything! She got really upset *sighs*

A few minutes later, Guy B asked me if I could get some gloves and clean it, not hearing mine and Sami's conversation.

I said sure. I mean, he did all the work, I wasn't going to force him into it! Haha, Sami must have been like, you did it when he asked?! Hehe.

 

After that, we went back to our normal desks, the teacher announcing that we had another little group thing to do. However, this time we didn't get to choose groups. -____- Of course...

The way the teacher usually makes groups is that she sort of groups 1 or 2 kids and puts them at a table where another 2 kids already sit naturally.

Since I sit in between Katie and Guy B, it's expected that I'd be grouped with one of them, but most likely not both.

Guy B instantly touched my arm, calling dibbs against Katie. Haha, it's not like you can even choose! XD

Anyway, the teacher started her random grouping, putting Guy B at, let's say, table 1. He was all sad haha.

Then she just skipped me and went straight to Katie putting her at Table 2. What the hell, teach? I know you like Katie much more than me, but come on... At least include me...

The teacher then got all messed up and was like *puzzled face* That doesn't make sense (I'm so mean, I imagined a stupidly clueless voice right there).

Then she randomly changed people that she had already placed in the beginning, telling them to go to Table whatever instead and kept rearranging us before we had moved. *tired sighs*

She placed me and Guy B together at a table :D Good job, teach! He was all happy while Katie was like... whatevs... Haha. We happily went over to our group table, starting our little assignment.

 

After we finished quickly and the teacher already passed by, I very casually remembered something, saying that I was going to get his number. *devious*

He was like, yeah! What's your number? I'll save it.

I said I don't remember my own number. Seriously, I have given people the wrong number before because I don't remember my own! This was only half a devious plan to get him to type it in haha.

He started putting in his number, strangely taking quite a while. Hrm... I looked over, noticing that he was starting to fill in the home number box after the cell number?

He asked if I wanted his home number too and I was like o__o Uh, sure. (People don't really fill in anything after the cell number and name).

He then started filling in his email, home address, city, state, and even our zipcode as well! O__O I was like, whoa, most people only put the first number, Guy B... Apparently, he said I can now stalk him haha. He also took a photo of himself, putting it as the contact picture! XD He is now the only person in my contacts with a photo and a detailed profile! He's so weird haha.

 

We started talking about food, a common topic haha. He was saying how he wants to try my cultures food and I jokingly said that I wanted a steak, since he's American.

He's so stupid, starting to ask a question, then stopping halfway. I was like, what were you going to say :3 Apparently, he wanted to ask if I had ever tried a cheesebruger! Oh har har, Guy B -____- Haha.

We actually talked about it kind of seriously, me kind of wanting to do this mini potluck haha. He kept saying that I could come over to his house! Well now, that is a bit forward haha. I think it's cause the other day I said my mom would question a guy coming to my house for our food? XD

We should definitely have this potluck time eventually!!

And apparently, me and Guy B were talking so much that the teacher called out names out, saying that we were being rude! XD